Jump to topic:

izbo10

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:00:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes, lets troll the troll. Time tested and scientifically proven to be effective.

It's time make a counter that displays how many topics have been created about Izbo.

Then we need a list of names that will chronicle the users who he has successfully trolled.

No, you know what, actually, that is a terrible idea.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:01:13 PM
I don't understand you people. You focus so much on Izbo10 when he's just the harmless town fool. Inferno is an @$$hole of epic proportions, yet he is constantly defended. Furthermore, the majority of you are guilty of conversing with and perpetuating the same troll behavior that you scold the anti-troll crusader for encouraging. Why is it then that we can make entire threads dedicated to insult one member, yet it would not be okay to reprimand the troll behavior in the thread in which he trolls.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
alex0828
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:13:38 PM
Im not trolling him, Im saying this video is funny and it represents the comments and votes from many of the members on DDO. I've seen people say almost the same thing as this video
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:19:52 PM
At 8/24/2011 8:13:38 PM, alex0828 wrote:
Im not trolling him, Im saying this video is funny and it represents the comments and votes from many of the members on DDO. I've seen people say almost the same thing as this video

You are trolling him, you can justify it by calling it counter-trolling. Either way it is the same. Yea the video is funny.

We need to stop feeding him, I am one of the biggest hypocrites on this. Just pretend he is dead.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:24:49 PM
At 8/24/2011 8:23:30 PM, alex0828 wrote:
Reread my last post, then you wil understand

Yea you are a troll, I am done feeding you as well.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:31:16 PM
At 8/24/2011 8:24:49 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/24/2011 8:23:30 PM, alex0828 wrote:
Reread my last post, then you wil understand

Yea you are a troll, I am done feeding you as well.

Now you're sort of moving into McCarthyism. Everyone is a troll! The word has officially lost its meaning
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:47:19 PM
In the OP's defense, the video is funny.

And now we've learned that we are all trolls, yes, it's true. We are all dirty sinners who fall short.

Now, let us pray to the Unending Fart for forgiveness and regular bowel movements.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 9:06:36 PM
At 8/24/2011 8:00:58 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Yes, lets troll the troll. Time tested and scientifically proven to be effective.

It's time make a counter that displays how many topics have been created about Izbo.

Then we need a list of names that will chronicle the users who he has successfully trolled.

No, you know what, actually, that is a terrible idea.

This actually makes sense.