Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

juggle!

el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 10:56:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
i was just about to post in that thread of askbob's ye deleted... to tell ye i think ye're great! :) poor ol' bob gets a bit stuck up his own hole sometimes... and about phil's "extremely low standards" of giving us this site in the first place... was that him i saw posting in the forums fairly recently? might've been a hallucination of some sort... :P

anyway, ye're great! and any chance that ceo of yers is looking for a bit of kinkiness? i'm an experience.....? :P
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 10:58:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
i really do get the whole banning askbob thing though just to give ye a bit of credit among wankers... it's just... i've known him a while lol.. he's funny in his own right...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:01:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/26/2011 10:58:11 AM, el-badgero wrote:
i really do get the whole banning askbob thing though just to give ye a bit of credit among wankers... it's just... i've known him a while lol.. he's funny in his own right...

and i'm not talking about in his harassment of other members, to give myself a bit of credit :P ...hey, he's been bitten by the boards himself now.. might've found himself a new sympathy?
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:02:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
he's an eejit... you need a few eejits knocking around the place...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:03:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
place of learning......................................
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:06:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
dirty digs :P ...he deserved them.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:24:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
and it seems ye've very recently made ddo more android compatible... cheers for that! :) jeez, work were getting little enough outa me between texting, facebook and games as it is... lol... joke! say nothing!
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:32:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
as in like today recently... eejits huh? :P
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:33:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dear badger,

I'm not going to accept your persistent daily friend requests because I find you immature and insulting. You've even created whole threads to specifically complain about what a bitch I am just because I won't accept your requests. Although I am extremely flattered by the attention of having entire threads dedicated to me, you're disrespectful toward me (which I do not tolerate - from you or anyone else), and I see absolutely no benefit in being "friends" with you on debate.org. Maybe if you had something useful to contribute to conversation aside from how messed up on alcohol and drugs you are, and/or if you weren't such a brat whenever your panties got in a bunch, I would feel more compelled to "friend" you. For now I really don't see a reason to... do you?

Sincerely,
Danielle

PS. This is not meant to be an insulting but rather an informative post; a response to your questions about why I won't add you. I'd rather have the option of choosing to respond to you in the forums rather than receive a zillion e-mails from you about nonsense.

PPS. I still think what you did in the concept game was a really dick move :)

/Done derailing this thread. Have a good day! xoxoxo <3
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:34:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
By the way, I'm not in the business of reporting people, but I will not hesitate to report any insulting thing you say about me in response to this matter-of-fact response to your question - so choose your words wisely.
President of DDO
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:44:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol i love you danielle :P i figured that one might rile you...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:46:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
and i didn't create any whole threads... and apologise if i've upset you. too much... :P i guess that's the end of that... i might go back to that third last one? you seemed to like that one...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:47:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
it's all politics huh? lol
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:50:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
you love me really danielle :P
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:53:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/26/2011 11:33:03 AM, Danielle wrote:
Dear badger,

I'm not going to accept your persistent daily friend requests because I find you immature and insulting. You've even created whole threads to specifically complain about what a bitch I am just because I won't accept your requests. Although I am extremely flattered by the attention of having entire threads dedicated to me, you're disrespectful toward me (which I do not tolerate - from you or anyone else), and I see absolutely no benefit in being "friends" with you on debate.org. Maybe if you had something useful to contribute to conversation aside from how messed up on alcohol and drugs you are, and/or if you weren't such a brat whenever your panties got in a bunch, I would feel more compelled to "friend" you. For now I really don't see a reason to... do you?

Sincerely,
Danielle

PS. This is not meant to be an insulting but rather an informative post; a response to your questions about why I won't add you. I'd rather have the option of choosing to respond to you in the forums rather than receive a zillion e-mails from you about nonsense.

PPS. I still think what you did in the concept game was a really dick move :)

/Done derailing this thread. Have a good day! xoxoxo <3

You can block people from sending you friend requests.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:54:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
or was it the proposing kinkiness to juggle's ceo? lol.. you'd be down for a threesome, right?

hardly bannable...? ;)
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 11:56:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/26/2011 11:53:38 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/26/2011 11:33:03 AM, Danielle wrote:
Dear badger,

I'm not going to accept your persistent daily friend requests because I find you immature and insulting. You've even created whole threads to specifically complain about what a bitch I am just because I won't accept your requests. Although I am extremely flattered by the attention of having entire threads dedicated to me, you're disrespectful toward me (which I do not tolerate - from you or anyone else), and I see absolutely no benefit in being "friends" with you on debate.org. Maybe if you had something useful to contribute to conversation aside from how messed up on alcohol and drugs you are, and/or if you weren't such a brat whenever your panties got in a bunch, I would feel more compelled to "friend" you. For now I really don't see a reason to... do you?

Sincerely,
Danielle

PS. This is not meant to be an insulting but rather an informative post; a response to your questions about why I won't add you. I'd rather have the option of choosing to respond to you in the forums rather than receive a zillion e-mails from you about nonsense.

PPS. I still think what you did in the concept game was a really dick move :)

/Done derailing this thread. Have a good day! xoxoxo <3

You can block people from sending you friend requests.

ah leave her alone oreele :P ...what's the story with you though? we're not friends anymore? was it the baby jokes?
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:00:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
or the girl thing, or the ugly comment? i didn't mean any of it oreele! i love you!
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:02:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i kinda get the insulting thing... my bad! those were all clearly jokes with you though oreele! is it the drugs like you suggested in my communism thread? i'm feeling bad about myself now :(
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:05:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i very much value your statistics oreele! :(
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:09:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
cold... i remember we use be buds :( and then you had a baby! the baby changed you oreele...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:18:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:22:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
some sort of a joke, fancy man? :P
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:23:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
anything in particular you're having problems with?
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:23:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i figure myself rather coherent...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:25:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
all honest afterthoughts... hey i don't strive for fanciness... :P
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:27:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/26/2011 12:25:12 PM, el-badgero wrote:
all honest afterthoughts... hey i don't strive for fanciness... :P

i'd be more a kinda rebel against the norm reasonably guy... :) for practical reasons...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:30:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
well ddo's norm...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:31:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
dude, you've been talking to yourself for the past 3 pages...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 12:33:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/26/2011 12:31:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
dude, you've been talking to yourself for the past 3 pages...

no i haven't. it's all aimed, whether responded to or not. and whether responded to or not, i'm not really bothered. just having my say is all :)
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!