Jump to topic:

Juggle, account reinstation

LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 10:46:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Can you reinstate my old account, iamadragon?

I asked already and emailed once about it, but I wanted to make a thread about it again.

Thanks.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 12:12:14 AM
Before I reinstate it, I need to know you real name, address, social security number, checking account number, debit card number, security code at the back of your card, job title, company, your boss's number, your mom's maiden name and SSN, your dad's SSN, and what school you go to.

lol, jk. Why was it banned?
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:00:57 AM
I called someone a douche. But also I had a couple friends with accounts and we logged in from the same place a couple of times, so it was probably a combination of the two.

I'm almost sure my LightningRod account got banned for a comment that had the word douche in it, though, so that probably could have been part of the reason for the first banning.
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:43:04 AM
At 9/1/2011 10:00:57 AM, LeafRod wrote:
I called someone a douche. But also I had a couple friends with accounts and we logged in from the same place a couple of times, so it was probably a combination of the two.

I'm almost sure my LightningRod account got banned for a comment that had the word douche in it, though, so that probably could have been part of the reason for the first banning.

Sounds like something Phil would say. Are you sure you're not Phil?
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 4:28:36 PM
At 9/1/2011 4:17:44 PM, iamadragon wrote:
Hey, thanks. I'm actually not sure which one I'll keep using, but it's nice to have this back. Thanks again.

Happy to help. Although, I'm not sure why I'm helping you to multi.