Jump to topic:

High School Drama on Debate.org ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:07:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends. How are you all doing on this beautiful day ? I have been sipping on wine and juice over the past few days enjoying some well needed time alone at the beach. While I was away, I noticed that there has been some more drama here at DDO. imagine that.why on Earth would we want that on such a prestigious forum such as this ? Beats the crap out of me ! I wish some of you trolls would put a fork in it and shut your traps. LOL I mean, dont
you have anything else better to do than to whine and moan like babies on this
forum. I guess not. This DDO thread has been demoralized by a bunch of social
degenerates who view the world through online glasses. Enough already !
Get a life. Stop yappin' about who is doing what with who. Who cares. Comments please. (watching a hot chick walk by)
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:42:06 AM
At 9/1/2011 10:07:09 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello friends. How are you all doing on this beautiful day ? I have been sipping on wine and juice over the past few days enjoying some well needed time alone at the beach. While I was away, I noticed that there has been some more drama here at DDO. imagine that.why on Earth would we want that on such a prestigious forum such as this ? Beats the crap out of me ! I wish some of you trolls would put a fork in it and shut your traps. LOL I mean, dont
Get a life. Stop yappin' about who is doing what with who. Who cares. Comments please. (watching a hot chick walk by)

What are you talking about?
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 10:43:35 AM
At 9/1/2011 10:42:06 AM, randolph7 wrote:

What are you talking about?

I am talking about you and your friends. You know the ones who whine about
who does what. Whos a troll, who is not a troll. It is becoming monotonous.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 12:56:19 PM

I think he's drunk....this post is waaay more stupid than usual
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 12:57:42 PM
At 9/1/2011 12:56:19 PM, 000ike wrote:

I think he's drunk....this post is waaay more stupid than usual

Yep. So stupid, it hit you right on the head and said this. " 000ike come on in man and have a seat".
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:38:38 PM
If you're referencing the recent waves of muffs ('Nono' and 'YouGotNoNoed'), then I agree...they are social degenerates, and are wanting of attention. They ruin debates, quite possibly multi-account, and (who knows) might resort to vote-bombing.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:39:36 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:38:38 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
If you're referencing the recent waves of muffs ('Nono' and 'YouGotNoNoed'), then I agree...they are social degenerates, and are wanting of attention. They ruin debates, quite possibly multi-account, and (who knows) might resort to vote-bombing.

Inferno has been staring at the screen for three hours in the desperate hope that this thread will create an angry backlash.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:56:09 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:39:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Inferno has been staring at the screen for three hours in the desperate hope that this thread will create an angry backlash.

Actually I havent expected anything much.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:57:38 PM

a little harsh don't you think, though I probably have a bias since I find the "no, no" response hilarious.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:01:16 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:39:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

That reminds me of the internet troll, so desperate to produce 'angry backlashes' that he can't even get out of his seat...or stop staring at the computer screen.:)

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:06:15 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:57:38 PM, 000ike wrote:

a little harsh don't you think, though I probably have a bias since I find the "no, no" response hilarious.

no no
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:06:30 PM

I might. I just find the 'no no' response too annoying, since it derails the entire debate. And the muff's humor reminds me of a little toddler who keeps on crying, 'Gabber jixgoregre geogerg' every minute to the point of exhaustion...

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:07:56 PM

000ike. Aw poor baby. Did someone hurt your pride ? Thats too bad. Now here is a hammer. Knock yourself out punk. LOL