Jump to topic:

ahh... the intellectuals are...

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:22:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
back in high school learning pre algebra. This board should increase intelligence 10 fold.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:23:33 PM
not for another week. :p
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:24:12 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:22:13 PM, izbo10 wrote:
back in high school learning pre algebra. This board should increase intelligence 10 fold.

you don't learn pre-algebra in highschool, you learn that in 7th grade.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:25:50 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:23:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
not for another week. :p

Mine have been in school for a month now. Super short summers now, I remember at least three months when was a kid.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:36:12 PM

I doubt it.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:36:45 PM
What is pre-algebra? Normal kids go straight into it without special preperation, and boy is it useful in life.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:39:38 PM

It won't with members like Izbo10 here still trolling in the forums or creating threads complaining about someone (Medic, in particular).
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:41:03 PM

Pre-algebra? In high school (though it depends on the individual school), geometry, advanced algebra and trigonometry, calculus, and pre-calculus are being taught.

So much for your foreknowledge, Izbo. Of course, you were merely insinuating at our lack of intelligence, when it is likewise.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:41:15 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:39:38 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

It won't with members like Izbo10 here still trolling in the forums or creating threads complaining about someone (Medic, in particular).

Waaah! Waaah! Medic said something in a PM that means he might be wrong in some way! Everyone look at my logic skillz!

No idea what that sh1t was about.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 1:42:57 PM
At 9/1/2011 1:41:15 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/1/2011 1:39:38 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Waaah! Waaah! Medic said something in a PM that means he might be wrong in some way! Everyone look at my logic skillz!
In essence that's all what Izbo10 is saying...and posting in the forums recently.

No idea what that sh1t was about.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:00:30 PM
Izbo and Inferno will get bored when the highschoolers return to school, and they'll probably both leave. So yes, you are right Izbo, this website will increase in quality.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:07:55 PM
At 9/1/2011 2:00:30 PM, 000ike wrote:
Izbo and Inferno will get bored when the highschoolers return to school, and they'll probably both leave. So yes, you are right Izbo, this website will increase in quality.

In theory. But there are plenty of Christians whom they will provoke into arguments in threads and comment pages.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 2:17:05 PM
At 9/1/2011 2:00:30 PM, 000ike wrote:

Increase in quality ? 000ike you sound like a Republican. Youre talking nothing but rhetoric and soundbites. Boooring. Your lameness will be your demise.
Dont say I didnt warn you. LOL
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:12:25 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:11:41 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Pre Algebra is a 7th grade class.

Oh wait, izbo took it Junior year, so for him yes it is a high school course.

Izbo10 got left back for hitting on a teacher twice his age back then....Hehehe....

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:12:38 PM

If you're in highschool, but have to drive to the middle school for half your classes, are you really in highschool?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:12:41 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:12:25 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Izbo10 got left back for hitting on a teacher twice his age back then....Hehehe....

(He was arrested and left in jail for a few years)...

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:13:33 PM

Turns out, he was home schooled too.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:14:09 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:13:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Turns out, he was home schooled too.
With his mother...

Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 6:14:13 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:12:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

If you're in highschool, but have to drive to the middle school for half your classes, are you really in highschool?

*Sits down cross legged on a rock under a bohdi tree and scratches chin*
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 8:16:13 PM
At 9/1/2011 6:14:13 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 9/1/2011 6:12:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

*Sits down cross legged on a rock under a bohdi tree and scratches chin*

that is by far the funniest thing i have heard all week long!!!