Jump to topic:

Joined Date Frozen?

Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 11:34:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just noticed. I remembered that when I first joined the site I wasnt 14 yet so I updated my profile to say I was. Then i turned 14 and I turned the date to its real numbers. Now, its been a year, but it still says I've been here for a year. Is it because I was banned for 30 days so it will lag for that long? Plus, I had this account maybe mid way through 8th grade, kept it in 9th grade, and now its 10th. Wuts up with dat?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 12:09:34 AM
At 9/1/2011 11:34:14 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
I just noticed. I remembered that when I first joined the site I wasnt 14 yet so I updated my profile to say I was. Then i turned 14 and I turned the date to its real numbers. Now, its been a year, but it still says I've been here for a year. Is it because I was banned for 30 days so it will lag for that long? Plus, I had this account maybe mid way through 8th grade, kept it in 9th grade, and now its 10th. Wuts up with dat?

You were banned? Now that's more interesting than any glitches that DDO might have. Tell us why you were banned.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:40:57 AM
It will say 1 year until you have reached EXACTLY 2 years. Just like things done almost 2 days ago will say done 1 day ago until it has been EXACTLY 2 days ago. Hour for hour, minute for minute and second for second. Its not frozen.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 2:00:10 AM
At 9/2/2011 1:40:57 AM, 000ike wrote:
It will say 1 year until you have reached EXACTLY 2 years. Just like things done almost 2 days ago will say done 1 day ago until it has been EXACTLY 2 days ago. Hour for hour, minute for minute and second for second. Its not frozen.

This.

I've been waiting for mine to turn to 2 years any moment now. Tell me if you see it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 9:29:48 AM
At 9/2/2011 12:09:34 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/1/2011 11:34:14 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

You were banned? Now that's more interesting than any glitches that DDO might have. Tell us why you were banned.

I was bored and created 3 multiaccounts.