Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Canadian Political Parties

LeoL
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 8:27:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was wondering if DDO can add the Canadian political parties to the list of parties that you can choose as your favorite party.

The main Canadian Political parties are:

The Liberal Party of Canada: Progressive
The Conservative Party of Canada: Conservative
The New Democratic Party: Socialist
The Green Party: Green
The Bloc Quebecois: Seperatist
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? -Douglas Adams
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 8:49:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 8:31:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That'd be cool. This site seems so American focused.

because America is awesome.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 8:50:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 8:49:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:31:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That'd be cool. This site seems so American focused.

because America is awesome.

Nope. Canada is more awesome.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 8:55:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 8:50:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:49:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:31:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That'd be cool. This site seems so American focused.

because America is awesome.

Nope. Canada is more awesome.

You guys are idiots, Somalia FTW
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 8:58:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
South Park's portayal of Canada is much more accurate than most people would think. The people really look like that.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 8:59:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 8:55:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:50:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:49:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:31:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That'd be cool. This site seems so American focused.

because America is awesome.

Nope. Canada is more awesome.

You guys are idiots, Somalia FTW

Fine. Iran ftw!
ryan_thomas
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 9:31:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 8:49:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:31:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That'd be cool. This site seems so American focused.

because America is awesome.

THIS
All Hail Lord Ryan!
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 9:33:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 8:55:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:50:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:49:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:31:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That'd be cool. This site seems so American focused.

because America is awesome.

Nope. Canada is more awesome.

You guys are idiots, Somalia FTW

No, no, no, Antarctica is awesome...The chilly breeze and biodiversity there is amazing.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 9:44:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If DDO is going to add the Canadian political parties, they should introduce all of the other political parties from the world. Why so special about Canadians?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2011 10:00:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 9:44:33 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
If DDO is going to add the Canadian political parties, they should introduce all of the other political parties from the world. Why so special about Canadians?

The majority of the active members here are American, Canadian, and British.
LeoL
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 12:37:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 9:44:33 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
If DDO is going to add the Canadian political parties, they should introduce all of the other political parties from the world. Why so special about Canadians?

The creator of this site should check his/her audience and where all of the sites hits comes from. I can assure you that Canada is somewhere at the top. There are a lot of Canadians on this site and I don't understand why DDO shouldn't add those parties into the list...
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? -Douglas Adams
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 1:31:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/5/2011 12:37:28 PM, LeoL wrote:
At 9/4/2011 9:44:33 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
If DDO is going to add the Canadian political parties, they should introduce all of the other political parties from the world. Why so special about Canadians?

The creator of this site should check his/her audience and where all of the sites hits comes from. I can assure you that Canada is somewhere at the top. There are a lot of Canadians on this site and I don't understand why DDO shouldn't add those parties into the list...

There are fifteen people from Canada who have been online in the last three days.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 3:04:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 9:44:33 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
If DDO is going to add the Canadian political parties, they should introduce all of the other political parties from the world. Why so special about Canadians?
Because the majority of them are white!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 3:06:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/4/2011 8:50:36 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:49:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/4/2011 8:31:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That'd be cool. This site seems so American focused.

because America is awesome.

Nope. Canada is more awesome.

Well it's beaten America in a war, but then so has Cuba, Somalia, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 3:28:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/5/2011 3:04:31 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/4/2011 9:44:33 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
If DDO is going to add the Canadian political parties, they should introduce all of the other political parties from the world. Why so special about Canadians?
Because the majority of them are white!

I lol'ed.