Jump to topic:

documentary footage of man is good

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:28:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:37:33 PM
At 9/5/2011 4:28:31 PM, izbo10 wrote:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:38:15 PM
documentary footage of Izbo. http://www.webxpert.ro...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:45:15 PM
Documentary footage of izbo:
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:46:57 PM
Izbo10, what is obvious doesn't become obvious in a debate. Positions such as moral nihilism challenge that 'common sense morality' view, and at least need to be properly addressed.

But I am honored that you created a thread in my name...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:49:39 PM
At 9/5/2011 4:37:33 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/5/2011 4:28:31 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Izbo10 has written nothing. He has been staring at the screen for too long, waiting to bait us by the hook to get an angry backlash.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:50:30 PM
At 9/5/2011 4:46:57 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Izbo10, what is obvious doesn't become obvious in a debate. Positions such as moral nihilism challenge that 'common sense morality' view, and at least need to be properly addressed.

THIS. I'm currently trying to explain to our friend that an action doesn't have any moral value. When Jack Nicholson buried his trusty hatchet into the other man's body, there was nothing right or wrong about that standalone action (I'm an expressivist--form of moral nihilism)

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 4:55:33 PM
At 9/5/2011 4:50:30 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

THIS. I'm currently trying to explain to our friend that an action doesn't have any moral value. When Jack Nicholson buried his trusty hatchet into the other man's body, there was nothing right or wrong about that standalone action (I'm an expressivist--form of moral nihilism)

Go tell your mom you don't think there is anything wrong with murdering somebody, please do this you need help. Sorry 15 year old pseudo philosophy doesn't fly here, there is a reason you can't vote, its the same reason you shouldn't pick worldviews yet, your not intelligent or developed intellectually enough to make these decisions.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:00:01 PM
At 9/5/2011 4:55:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Go tell your mom you don't think there is anything wrong with murdering somebody, please do this you need help. Sorry 15 year old pseudo philosophy doesn't fly here, there is a reason you can't vote, its the same reason you shouldn't pick worldviews yet, your not intelligent or developed intellectually enough to make these decisions.

Lol--way to assume. Of course I PERSONALLY think it's wrong to kill someone, but that doesn't mean that I can say that, in an objective sense, killing someone is always wrong.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:01:47 PM

You used the wrong variation of your.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:04:12 PM

That '15 year old pseudo philosophy' is a school of philosophy: moral nihilism. And you did not mix up 'your' and 'you're', in addition to making several ad hom statements about other members, unfortunately.

A vulgar tongue he has. Methinks he needs to silence himself.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:07:59 PM
At 9/5/2011 5:05:58 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 9/5/2011 4:38:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
documentary footage of Izbo. http://www.webxpert.ro...

LOL! Yea that's about what I picture.

I think izbo is more of a mix between this http://www.flamewarriors.com... and this http://www.flamewarriors.com...

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:24:08 PM
At 9/5/2011 5:22:46 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I had no idea mig was such a good dancer.
I do remember dancing with Dorothy when the good witch told her to go to the Wizard of Oz...and at that time I was full of straw and dust to make myself look like the straw man...

seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2011 5:31:06 PM

*chokes on laughter*