Jump to topic:

I'd like to know

mafiagame2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:27:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
why the mods go to the trouble of trying to delete my posts but then when attention is called to mens genital areas on the front page of the site, it's ignored and not deleted

http://www.debate.org...

seriously?
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:30:14 AM
I don't know why the mods did that, and yet refuse to delete NoNoMuff's avatar (which is ridiculously vulgar, to be honest)...Should I alert Innomen and have him request the mods to delete it?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
mafiagame2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:32:12 AM
At 9/7/2011 10:30:14 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
I don't know why the mods did that, and yet refuse to delete NoNoMuff's avatar (which is ridiculously vulgar, to be honest)...Should I alert Innomen and have him request the mods to delete it?

Lol if that's the necessary actions in order for them to do anything that doesn't involve deleting every post i makej then sure. I just don't get where they're coming from on a mental level.
mafiagame2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:33:06 AM
I guess the mod zack is just mad because i said he was fat, took a worthless college major, spent a large part of his life unemployed attempting stand up comedy and then landed with juggle for a 20k a year job banning me all day long.
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:42:26 AM
At 9/7/2011 10:27:18 AM, mafiagame2 wrote:
why the mods go to the trouble of trying to delete my posts but then when attention is called to mens genital areas on the front page of the site, it's ignored and not deleted

seriously?

well in fairness you're brandishing a swastika which is just plain offensive while mens' genitals are just mens' genitals... and you're the infamous askbob..
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
mafiagame2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:43:38 AM
At 9/7/2011 10:42:26 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/7/2011 10:27:18 AM, mafiagame2 wrote:

seriously?

well in fairness you're brandishing a swastika which is just plain offensive while mens' genitals are just mens' genitals... and you're the infamous askbob..

lol
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:43:38 AM
At 9/7/2011 10:33:06 AM, mafiagame2 wrote:
I guess the mod zack is just mad because i said he was fat, took a worthless college major, spent a large part of his life unemployed attempting stand up comedy and then landed with juggle for a 20k a year job banning me all day long.

.....you're a lunatic.
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 10:59:39 AM
At 9/7/2011 10:53:33 AM, marcuscato wrote:
20k a year!?wow!
You could get an indian for a lot less.
Why did bob get banned anyhoo?

Harassing members.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 11:02:43 PM
Who here would be for unbanning askbob to combat trolls, like Nono and guitar? Because in light of recent events, that's where I stand.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.