Jump to topic:

What is trolling

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 4:49:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't really know what it is and how does one troll how does one become a troll if one is a troll how do they stop being a troll.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 4:51:53 PM
At 9/7/2011 4:49:11 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I don't really know what it is and how does one troll how does one become a troll if one is a troll how do they stop being a troll.

Ahh, the expert claims ignorance. I don't buy it. In fact, I suspect that you are trolling as we speak.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 4:53:27 PM
At 9/7/2011 4:51:53 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/7/2011 4:49:11 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

Ahh, the expert claims ignorance. I don't buy it. In fact, I suspect that you are trolling as we speak.

and if this is indeed honest inquiry, I will refer you to what you SHOULD have done. http://lmgtfy.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 4:55:50 PM
That dosent fit me if I troll it is unintentionally.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 4:56:31 PM
Here's the technical definition, Calvin:

Troll:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Therefore, trolling includes performing all those actions...And note that you've been posting off-topic arguments in debates and have shown nil effort in debates (the "I have no clue' debate is an excellent example')...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 4:58:07 PM
At 9/7/2011 4:56:31 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Troll:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Therefore, trolling includes performing all those actions...And note that you've been posting off-topic arguments in debates and have shown nil effort in debates (the "I have no clue' debate is an excellent example')...

oh I just wanted to get Joe to start debating sorry about that
Dude. Shades
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 4:58:47 PM
At 9/7/2011 4:58:07 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

'Joe' already started a debate with curio on the effects of race...so???
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 5:00:32 PM
At 9/7/2011 4:58:07 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

LOL this is quite the peculiar troll, just a tad bit more subtle in his antics.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2011 5:00:34 PM
I dident realize that when i instigated the debate
Dude. Shades