Jump to topic:

What? you lost me.

MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:40:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lately I've been seeing a lot of talk about trolls and Billy goats and a lot of trash talking. I'm not a smart man. I'm average at best. Put everything out for me, who's a troll, who don't you like, and why. I'll start

I'm a fan of everyone. Geo is my favorite because he is a goddamn nutcase. He's intelligent but every now and then he says something that makes you wonder if he's suffering any side effects from the large amounts of tinfoil wrapped around his head. Tkubok is a coward and he knows why I say this. And I think that's it. You guys stay golden.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:43:26 PM
http://www.debate.org...

This is like his 5th account or so. Not only does he create meaningless debates, but he accepts other open debates, that members have put a lot of effort into and posts jibberish.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:44:00 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:43:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

This is like his 5th account or so. Not only does he create meaningless debates, but he accepts other open debates, that members have put a lot of effort into and posts jibberish.

Make it sixth...I spotted this: http://www.debate.org...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:45:40 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:44:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Yep, and he is harrassing the same new member. I've reported it too.
DoctorZhiva90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:46:54 PM
Thank you for taking the time to appreciate my situation. Hopefully something can be done to get rid of him once and for all, otherwise this could end up ruining the whole site if no one can do open debates anymore
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:48:12 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:45:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/8/2011 5:44:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Yep, and he is harrassing the same new member. I've reported it too.

He has taken both of Doctor's debates, on the same topic, with the response, 'No No'...

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:49:34 PM
I've changed my opinion. I want askbob back.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:50:28 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:40:30 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Lately I've been seeing a lot of talk about trolls and Billy goats and a lot of trash talking. I'm not a smart man. I'm average at best. Put everything out for me, who's a troll, who don't you like, and why. I'll start

Izbo: small minded individual who is so in love with himself and his imaginary knowledge that a conversation with him is as enlightening and civil as arguing with a brick....with the slight difference that the brick is silent and thus more receptive.

Nono: Funny troll that keeps coming back like a disease. Instigating non sense debates, and accepting and ruining serious ones.

Joseph Mengele: self proclaimed nazi and racist. Desperate for attention and controversy over his heinous and fallacious opinions.

I'm a fan of everyone. Geo is my favorite because he is a goddamn nutcase. He's intelligent but every now and then he says something that makes you wonder if he's suffering any side effects from the large amounts of tinfoil wrapped around his head.
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Tkubok is a coward and he knows why I say this. And I think that's it. You guys stay golden.

Don't know who that is.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:51:19 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:49:34 PM, thett3 wrote:

Like he could do anything about it. remember, he already posted "nono"s information in the threads.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:52:28 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:51:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Like he could do anything about it. remember, he already posted "nono"s information in the threads.

Askbob has stopped doing his magic ever since Juggle banned him. When he did post nono's information in the threads, he was banned with nono and YouGotNoNoed...

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:54:07 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:52:28 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Askbob has stopped doing his magic ever since Juggle banned him. When he did post nono's information in the threads, he was banned with nono and YouGotNoNoed...

Well there's also this: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:55:45 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:54:07 PM, thett3 wrote:

Let's just hope members won't report Mafia's arguments and revelation of NoNO's twitter page, and so on...

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 5:59:02 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:55:45 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Let's just hope members won't report Mafia's arguments and revelation of NoNO's twitter page, and so on...

Askbob already posted them, and nono didn't go away.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:03:43 PM
Just reported every single one of them. I wonder how reporting works? Is it faster if more people report it? Does customer service even know who reported it? Because I think I reported a few debates and profiles multiple times.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:05:17 PM
At 9/8/2011 5:59:02 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

His account has been closed...by customer support.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:14:57 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:13:36 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Do we have a moderator?
Not an active one, it appears...So far, Ebungaa has accepted five debates, ruining them with his responses of 'no no'.

MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:21:42 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:14:57 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Not an active one, it appears...So far, Ebungaa has accepted five debates, ruining them with his responses of 'no no'.

How do we get one? Actually I say we get two. A theist and an Atheist seeing how religion is a huge topic on this site. And both with thread post higher then 5,000(disqualifying myself)
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:22:20 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:05:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 9/8/2011 5:59:02 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

His account has been closed...by customer support.

Yes, and nono keeps coming back. Askbob's efforts have not done anything.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:23:23 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:21:42 PM, MarquisX wrote:

How do we get one? Actually I say we get two. A theist and an Atheist seeing how religion is a huge topic on this site. And both with thread post higher then 5,000(disqualifying myself)

This is something that has come up many times. It is usually always brought up in the DDO Presidential Elections, but it really comes down to being 100% Juggle's control.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2011 6:23:55 PM
At 9/8/2011 6:21:42 PM, MarquisX wrote:

I suppose, though I prefer not to judge them on religious values, since it could cause some sort of prejudice....

Both the moderators eric.castelli, and the other, were offline weeks ago. We need a regular member who is objective and responsible to mod (perhaps a veteran)...