Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

help me?

lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 7:36:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

who you need is the pope! he might generate some sort of a movement against ddo for you for their requirement to have phones...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 7:41:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
the pope would be an example of a non-virtual troll would he not?

but seriously, if you were to knock around a while i'd say the mods might just confirm you...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 7:48:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 7:36:39 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

who you need is the pope! he might generate some sort of a movement against ddo for you for their requirement to have phones...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
the poor old fellow even bores himself...
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 7:51:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 7:48:47 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:36:39 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

who you need is the pope! he might generate some sort of a movement against ddo for you for their requirement to have phones...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
the poor old fellow even bores himself...

someone confirm this dude!
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
randolph7
Posts: 307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 9:18:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 7:51:26 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:48:47 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:36:39 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

who you need is the pope! he might generate some sort of a movement against ddo for you for their requirement to have phones...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
the poor old fellow even bores himself...

someone confirm this dude!

huh?

Either you're completely lying or you've already used your friends and family's phones to join before. There's good reasons for DDO's policies I don't see why they should change them for you.
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 9:25:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 9:18:14 AM, randolph7 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:51:26 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:48:47 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:36:39 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

who you need is the pope! he might generate some sort of a movement against ddo for you for their requirement to have phones...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
the poor old fellow even bores himself...

someone confirm this dude!

huh?

Either you're completely lying or you've already used your friends and family's phones to join before. There's good reasons for DDO's policies I don't see why they should change them for you.

Why do you think I am lying? What do I have to lie about? No, I haven't used a friend's phone. I confirmed my email, but I still can't vote.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
el-badgero
Posts: 1,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 10:27:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 9:18:14 AM, randolph7 wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:51:26 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:48:47 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:36:39 AM, el-badgero wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

who you need is the pope! he might generate some sort of a movement against ddo for you for their requirement to have phones...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
the poor old fellow even bores himself...

someone confirm this dude!

huh?

Either you're completely lying or you've already used your friends and family's phones to join before. There's good reasons for DDO's policies I don't see why they should change them for you.

well i am from ireland and was otherwise unconfirmable i suppose...
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 11:24:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

I might be able to help. Your profile looks very much like Socialpinko's when he first started, pre pod people.
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 12:51:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:24:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

I might be able to help. Your profile looks very much like Socialpinko's when he first started, pre pod people.

That would be WONDERFUL, love. Please and thank you? ^^
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 2:36:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
you need three debates to vote and be on DDO for a certain amount of time. This discourages multiaccount votebombng
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 2:38:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 2:36:01 PM, darkkermit wrote:
you need three debates to vote and be on DDO for a certain amount of time. This discourages multiaccount votebombng

Yes, you need to do this first, then let me know and i will help you out.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 3:13:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:24:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

I might be able to help. Your profile looks very much like Socialpinko's when he first started, pre pod people.

I was never a Pagan!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 3:14:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 11:24:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

I might be able to help. Your profile looks very much like Socialpinko's when he first started, pre pod people.

*reads more into profil*
*gay, teenage, socialist*
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2011 4:17:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/9/2011 3:14:54 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/9/2011 11:24:25 AM, innomen wrote:
At 9/9/2011 7:34:21 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I can't vote, Because I can't confirm my identity. I can't confirm my Identity, because I don't have a phone. HELP?!

I might be able to help. Your profile looks very much like Socialpinko's when he first started, pre pod people.

*reads more into profil*
*gay, teenage, socialist*

ding ding ding ding ding!
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 1:11:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
ok, I will. lol
I still identify as a pagan, but I really am undicided...
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...