Total Posts:122|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

In a debate site common ground is necessary!

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:11:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This site is becoming a pathetic piece of $hit due to people like cerebral narcissist and others trying to nitpick any concept and making it a whole off topic debate. If we can't accept basic concepts such as the holocaust is immoral and murder is immoral. Two concepts they have actually argued against this debate site is doomed to fail as any intellectual conversation is over. It just becomes a pissing match of who can play further infinite regress. The board needs to take action quick against these trolls.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:13:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:11:09 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This site is becoming a pathetic piece of $hit due to people like cerebral narcissist and others trying to nitpick any concept and making it a whole off topic debate. If we can't accept basic concepts such as the holocaust is immoral and murder is immoral. Two concepts they have actually argued against this debate site is doomed to fail as any intellectual conversation is over. It just becomes a pissing match of who can play further infinite regress. The board needs to take action quick against these trolls.

That's why those things are set down in the rules. For example, "By accepting, my opponent is assuming the holocaust was immoral," if the debate involves the holocaust.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:15:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You are complaining that I nitpick terms... on a debate site... when talking about philosophy?

Seriously?

Surely a greater crime is not knowing what the word objecive means... despite being so well educated in philosophy and logic.

Anyway, I want you to defend your views. You, me, a debate on Objective Morality.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:15:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:11:09 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This site is becoming a pathetic piece of $hit due to people like Izbo and others trying to troll every religious member, insult everyone they disagree with, act like @sswipes, and disturb the peace.

Glad you noticed!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:15:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You don't have time to accept every little semantical argument these are blatantly obvious points. I could go into any debate and say prove your words have meaning and the person could not do it. But that is an unspoken agreement that needs not be said we assume this and the same can be done for murder and the holocaust being immoral. We want to discuss the topic not have to sidetrack at every point.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:16:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:15:18 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You are complaining that I nitpick terms... on a debate site... when talking about philosophy?

Seriously?

Surely a greater crime is not knowing what the word objecive means... despite being so well educated in philosophy and logic.

Anyway, I want you to defend your views. You, me, a debate on Objective Morality.

*pops popcorn* This is gonna be good. YOU SHOW 'EM, CEREBRAL!
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:17:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:13:28 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:11:09 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This site is becoming a pathetic piece of $hit due to people like cerebral narcissist and others trying to nitpick any concept and making it a whole off topic debate. If we can't accept basic concepts such as the holocaust is immoral and murder is immoral. Two concepts they have actually argued against this debate site is doomed to fail as any intellectual conversation is over. It just becomes a pissing match of who can play further infinite regress. The board needs to take action quick against these trolls.

That's why those things are set down in the rules. For example, "By accepting, my opponent is assuming the holocaust was immoral," if the debate involves the holocaust.

That would be fair enough, but he is complaining that people want definitions when no such agreement has been reached.

Like in his thread about the Problem of Evil, he was asked to define what was evil... and he cried and whined.

Seriously am I being so unreasonable as to seek clarification?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:18:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:17:14 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:13:28 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:11:09 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This site is becoming a pathetic piece of $hit due to people like cerebral narcissist and others trying to nitpick any concept and making it a whole off topic debate. If we can't accept basic concepts such as the holocaust is immoral and murder is immoral. Two concepts they have actually argued against this debate site is doomed to fail as any intellectual conversation is over. It just becomes a pissing match of who can play further infinite regress. The board needs to take action quick against these trolls.

That's why those things are set down in the rules. For example, "By accepting, my opponent is assuming the holocaust was immoral," if the debate involves the holocaust.

That would be fair enough, but he is complaining that people want definitions when no such agreement has been reached.

Like in his thread about the Problem of Evil, he was asked to define what was evil... and he cried and whined.

Seriously am I being so unreasonable as to seek clarification?

Clearly you are in his mind. He couldn't seem to grasp the idea that you (and I) were making valid points about objective morality.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:19:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is exactly why I am making this post. Stupidity like this must be stopped.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:21:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:19:36 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This is exactly why I am making this post. Stupidity like this must be stopped.

Then stop it, show me how I am wrong. Debate me on objective morality.

Your only counter-argument has been to call me stupid and to lie about my views... yet somehow you are suprised I am not convinced?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:21:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://alrenous.blogspot.com...

Please take 5 minutes to read this and explain it.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:22:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:19:36 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This is exactly why I am making this post. Stupidity like this must be stopped.

Defending a philosophical school of thought is immoral?

Anyway--if it makes you feel better: I believe that the holocaust was immoral. But I do NOT think that it was OBJECTIVELY immoral/moral.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:22:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:19:36 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This is exactly why I am making this post. Stupidity like this must be stopped.

It occurred to me that no one wants Izbo here, and Izbo doesn't like being here,....,yet....he stays! Who is illogical again?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:22:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:21:48 AM, izbo10 wrote:
http://alrenous.blogspot.com...

Please take 5 minutes to read this and explain it.

I am not even going to click on that until I get a debate challenge.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:25:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:22:03 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:19:36 AM, izbo10 wrote:
This is exactly why I am making this post. Stupidity like this must be stopped.

Defending a philosophical school of thought is immoral?

Anyway--if it makes you feel better: I believe that the holocaust was immoral. But I do NOT think that it was OBJECTIVELY immoral/moral.

He does not understand the distinction because he does not understand what objective means.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:25:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Again: Man up and challenge him to a debate.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:26:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Inductive reasoning... oh no wait I can't use that. Only Christians can use that according to you.

You 24 hours to issue me a debate challenge. If you fail to do so I am contacting your old professor.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:28:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:25:50 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Again: Man up and challenge him to a debate.

This.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:29:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:25:50 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Again: Man up and challenge him to a debate.

You are too retarded to grasp the concept when attacking someones point, you should man up and say yes I disagree with this point, not take some hypothetical stand. We should try to have as much common ground to actually find the points we disagree on. If he wants to argue the holocaust is not immoral let him stand and say the holocaust is not immoral. He hmms and hahs when I ask someone to answer that for him, that that is not his position. So he obviously doesn't take that position. He is just stalling and wasting time.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:31:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:29:00 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:25:50 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Again: Man up and challenge him to a debate.

You are too retarded to grasp the concept when attacking someones point, you should man up and say yes I disagree with this point, not take some hypothetical stand. We should try to have as much common ground to actually find the points we disagree on. If he wants to argue the holocaust is not immoral let him stand and say the holocaust is not immoral. He hmms and hahs when I ask someone to answer that for him, that that is not his position. So he obviously doesn't take that position. He is just stalling and wasting time.

You're the one stalling. He's clearly ready to defend his position under the spotlight of debate, while you prefer to lurk in the forums.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:31:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:26:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Inductive reasoning... oh no wait I can't use that. Only Christians can use that according to you.

You 24 hours to issue me a debate challenge. If you fail to do so I am contacting your old professor.

How do you trust inductive reasoning? You can answer this and I can ask another pointless question like you do with murder. It is just dishonest and retarded.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:32:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:29:00 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:25:50 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Again: Man up and challenge him to a debate.

You are too retarded to grasp the concept when attacking someones point, you should man up and say yes I disagree with this point, not take some hypothetical stand. We should try to have as much common ground to actually find the points we disagree on. If he wants to argue the holocaust is not immoral let him stand and say the holocaust is not immoral. He hmms and hahs when I ask someone to answer that for him, that that is not his position. So he obviously doesn't take that position. He is just stalling and wasting time.

You never attacked my point and you lied about it. I have reiterated my point several times. Is there any confusion about my stance on morality... no. Is there any confusion on the fact that you would have to argue for moral objectivism to contradict me... no.

This is a debate site, man up and debate me. You have taken classes in logic and ethics, this should be an easy win for you. If anyone vote bombs in my favour I will crusade to have them banned.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:33:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Was the holocaust morally wrong cerebral? Answer with a simple yes or no.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:33:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:31:36 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:26:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:24:37 AM, izbo10 wrote:
To make another point how does cerebral know his assessment is right? I mean how can he trust his perception of reality. We can play all day questioning things but it gets nowhere.

Inductive reasoning... oh no wait I can't use that. Only Christians can use that according to you.

You 24 hours to issue me a debate challenge. If you fail to do so I am contacting your old professor.

How do you trust inductive reasoning? You can answer this and I can ask another pointless question like you do with murder. It is just dishonest and retarded.

You have 24 hours to issue me a debate challenge. If you fail to do so I am contacting your old professor.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:34:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:33:34 AM, izbo10 wrote:
Was the holocaust morally wrong cerebral? Answer with a simple yes or no.

answer the fuckin question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:37:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:33:34 AM, izbo10 wrote:
Was the holocaust morally wrong cerebral? Answer with a simple yes or no.

I have answered this repeatedly, and you have whined that I am simplying the question. You are not very consistent.

In any case I refer you back to my previous reply.

Oh and,
You have 24 hours to issue me a debate challenge. If you fail to do so I am contacting your old professor (you gave me his name which implies you consent to this).
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:37:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
yes or fuckin no.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:38:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:37:31 AM, izbo10 wrote:
yes or fuckin no.

why should I debate someone afraid of answering a yes or no question.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 11:38:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 11:34:34 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 9/10/2011 11:33:34 AM, izbo10 wrote:
Was the holocaust morally wrong cerebral? Answer with a simple yes or no.

answer the fuckin question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the one evading my questions, I have repeatedly answered your question, I have directly answered it at least three times, indirectly probably about six times. You could stick any one of those in your signature but instead you choose to lie.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.