Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Mengele is a troll

000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:13:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me: "Written by Joseph_Mengele:Lol, what the heck is this? Of course blacks have contributed to the world or society. Contributed in a "positive" way is a whole nother aspect all togethor though..."

Debate...now...please? you only have 1 other active debate, and that one is almost over.

JM: I seem to be getting under your skin aren't I? I can tell your getting emotional about this, and I won't debate someone who is going to get all emotional about a particular topic.

I'm pretty sure I'll get called a troll myself for doing this, but its necessary. Why is it, Mengele that you will not debate the topic of African Americans with anyone? It just seems a little strange to me that someone who is so vocal of an obviously provocative view would turn down so many debates putting that opinion on trial. This is like a child ringing a doorbell, then hiding when someone answers it. Quite troll-like.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:28:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Racist =/= troll
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:31:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:28:48 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Racist =/= troll

You do things in a very annoying way. You obviously didn't read my rationale for that conclusion. I never said racist = troll but I did say that someone who likes to vocalize opinions he knows are provocative but shys away from debates on them is a troll.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:35:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:31:30 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:28:48 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Racist =/= troll

You do things in a very annoying way. You obviously didn't read my rationale for that conclusion. I never said racist = troll but I did say that someone who likes to vocalize opinions he knows are provocative but shys away from debates on them is a troll.

Trolling would mean that he only pretends to hold those views to attain reactions. That doesn't mean that a genuine racist who knows he can't defend his views is "trolling".
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:35:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree with 000ike. Or if he isn't a troll, than he's an idiot. I dont care that he's racist, I just want to see him defend his views.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:50:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:46:03 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Tiel doesn't debate any of his views either. Why isn't he considered a troll?

A. because Tiel actually engaged in discussion with us about it. Unlike Mengele.

B. He wasn't as juvenile in revealing his discrimination. Whereas Mengele came in with "Hi everyone, I'm a racist!

C. Tiel later revealed that he actually couldn't debate us because he had an issue with the cell phone requirement, something about it not working.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:53:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:35:08 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:31:30 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:28:48 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Racist =/= troll

You do things in a very annoying way. You obviously didn't read my rationale for that conclusion. I never said racist = troll but I did say that someone who likes to vocalize opinions he knows are provocative but shys away from debates on them is a troll.

Trolling would mean that he only pretends to hold those views to attain reactions. That doesn't mean that a genuine racist who knows he can't defend his views is "trolling".

Trolling is also ringing the doorbell and hiding when its answered. Trolling is used to describe a wide range of juvenile and obnoxious acts over the internet. I feel like you largely argue for the sake of arguing.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:59:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:53:07 AM, 000ike wrote:

Trolling is also ringing the doorbell and hiding when its answered. Trolling is used to describe a wide range of juvenile and obnoxious acts over the internet. I feel like you largely argue for the sake of arguing.

He seems to genuinely hold them and merely comes on to this site to discuss them. Not debating does not mean that he is only being provocative, only that he doesn't feel like debating or knows he will lose. And I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, I really just think you're wrong.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 11:08:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:59:51 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:53:07 AM, 000ike wrote:

Trolling is also ringing the doorbell and hiding when its answered. Trolling is used to describe a wide range of juvenile and obnoxious acts over the internet. I feel like you largely argue for the sake of arguing.

He seems to genuinely hold them and merely comes on to this site to discuss them. Not debating does not mean that he is only being provocative, only that he doesn't feel like debating or knows he will lose. And I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, I really just think you're wrong.

And I think you're wrong. He has never given reason to his views. He has never engaged in a forum discussion where he didn't just declare his view, quibble with a few members, then leave. Most people who believe in something generally want others to believe it too, so they try to prove themselves somehow. He does not do that at all, and I'm supposed to believe its genuine? Give me a break....really?....
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 11:12:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:59:51 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:53:07 AM, 000ike wrote:

Trolling is also ringing the doorbell and hiding when its answered. Trolling is used to describe a wide range of juvenile and obnoxious acts over the internet. I feel like you largely argue for the sake of arguing.

He seems to genuinely hold them and merely comes on to this site to discuss them. Not debating does not mean that he is only being provocative, only that he doesn't feel like debating or knows he will lose. And I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, I really just think you're wrong.

By that logic, Izbo wouldn't be a troll because he also genuinely believes that we're idiots. He's not saying it to get us mad, he really honestly believes that we are a site of morons. So he's not a troll?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 11:15:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 11:12:00 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:59:51 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:53:07 AM, 000ike wrote:

Trolling is also ringing the doorbell and hiding when its answered. Trolling is used to describe a wide range of juvenile and obnoxious acts over the internet. I feel like you largely argue for the sake of arguing.

He seems to genuinely hold them and merely comes on to this site to discuss them. Not debating does not mean that he is only being provocative, only that he doesn't feel like debating or knows he will lose. And I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, I really just think you're wrong.

By that logic, Izbo wouldn't be a troll because he also genuinely believes that we're idiots. He's not saying it to get us mad, he really honestly believes that we are a site of morons. So he's not a troll?

I <3 izbo. Whenever my self esteem is feeling low, I'll just read some of his forum posts or debates and immediately feel better.

But yeah, I agree with 000ike. J_M constantly talks about his "views", yet absolutely refuses to defend them. even his debate over them, he used a cheap argument as opposed to actually debating.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 11:21:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Someone who waves his racism in our face at every opportunity whilst refusing to debate it is a troll.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 11:26:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 10:50:01 AM, 000ike wrote:
C. Tiel later revealed that he actually couldn't debate us because he had an issue with the cell phone requirement, something about it not working.

Probably because him and Justinchains(possibly lionheart too) are the same person.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 12:31:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 11:26:51 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:50:01 AM, 000ike wrote:
C. Tiel later revealed that he actually couldn't debate us because he had an issue with the cell phone requirement, something about it not working.

Probably because him and Justinchains(possibly lionheart too) are the same person.

Maybe, but he still acts very different from Mengele. At the very least, if you ask Tiel "why?" he'll answer you. Mengele will just sit quiet or ignore the post.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 2:24:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No he is not you are for making this

So many trolls talking about trolls come on
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 2:28:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 2:24:18 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
No he is not you are for making this

actually no I'm not, and this thread is valid.

So many trolls talking about trolls come on

If you're going to type a reply before reading a thread don't type anything at all. It is probably a pet-peeve of mine, but I absolutely cannot tolerate ignorant yet snappy comments.
Get out of here.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 2:30:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 2:28:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2011 2:24:18 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
No he is not you are for making this

actually no I'm not, and this thread is valid.

So many trolls talking about trolls come on

If you're going to type a reply before reading a thread don't type anything at all. It is probably a pet-peeve of mine, but I absolutely cannot tolerate ignorant yet snappy comments.
Get out of here.

This is trollish Joe does not personally insult anyone he is just very racist I will debate him on this than
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 5:01:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 12:31:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2011 11:26:51 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 9/11/2011 10:50:01 AM, 000ike wrote:
C. Tiel later revealed that he actually couldn't debate us because he had an issue with the cell phone requirement, something about it not working.

Probably because him and Justinchains(possibly lionheart too) are the same person.

Maybe, but he still acts very different from Mengele. At the very least, if you ask Tiel "why?" he'll answer you. Mengele will just sit quiet or ignore the post.

Admittedly, you may have a point. I asked him nicely in a PM one time to explain why he's a white supremacist. He said he would get back to me the next day. That was over a week ago.
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 5:25:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 2:30:27 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/11/2011 2:28:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2011 2:24:18 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
No he is not you are for making this

actually no I'm not, and this thread is valid.

So many trolls talking about trolls come on

If you're going to type a reply before reading a thread don't type anything at all. It is probably a pet-peeve of mine, but I absolutely cannot tolerate ignorant yet snappy comments.
Get out of here.

This is trollish Joe does not personally insult anyone he is just very racist I will debate him on this than

Please don't tell me this is the best we can send?
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 6:46:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 6:44:17 PM, Wnope wrote:
How can it possibly be news that someone who choose the screen name "Joseph Mengele" is a troll?

You'd be surprised. Did you notice the amount of people that apparently needed convincing?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 10:11:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/11/2011 6:44:17 PM, Wnope wrote:
How can it possibly be news that someone who choose the screen name "Joseph Mengele" is a troll?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp