Jump to topic:

What's going on with DDO now ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:39:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So what has been going on with this forum over the past few days.
I am completely oblivious about the current or latest happenings for the new season.
Has anything changed ? Do we have new members ? What is the latest drama ?
And so on and so on.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:44:05 PM
nono permanently banned, Izbo voted on to stay or leave, a vote in which people complained about people complaining about Izbo, and often went in a turn-around hypocrisy with that logic, but,...yeah.....
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:47:50 PM
Askbob is back as HarryTrueman, a new mafia game is up for beginneers, and several new forums about DDO (its most unusual parts and so on) have been initiated.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:52:01 PM
This sounds deep. So much has changed here, and I can tell just by looking
at the threads. The responses are still good, but there have been some subliminal alterations.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:52:48 PM
The stability that you've always brought along with you has been deteriorating. We need you to bring back the order.

For the love of god, take this weapon.

*hands inferno an uncooked but oven ready turkey wrapped in bacon blankets*

You know what you have to do.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 3:54:02 PM
At 9/12/2011 3:52:48 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
The stability that you've always brought along with you has been deteriorating. We need you to bring back the order.

I'll try. But I have been rather busy lately. Football, festivals, concerts, food, Women. Its Fall now, or almost anyway. You know the routine. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 2:47:48 PM
So whats going on this week ? It seems that we have some old users back under other accounts. We have some very sneaky people here at DDO. Do you agree ?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 3:51:04 PM
At 9/12/2011 3:54:02 PM, inferno wrote:

I'll try. But I have been rather busy lately. Football, festivals, concerts, food, Women. Its Fall now, or almost anyway. You know the routine. =)

And that stuff is more important than us??
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2011 3:52:46 PM
At 9/20/2011 3:51:04 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/12/2011 3:54:02 PM, inferno wrote:

And that stuff is more important than us??

We are just a couple of computer circuit programs...Of course, human activities are more enthralling than our computer parts or disks...:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau