Jump to topic:

Activity Status

BangBang-Coconut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:42:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Any-one else notice this? How long has this been in effect?

Personally I'm really happy that they decided to do it, but I'm surprised because I've only just noticed it, and now I'm wondering how long it's been there.

If you don't know what I'm talking about look at your profile page, there's a new widget called "Activity Status" that tells your number of forum posts, and the number of time you've voted.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:43:16 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:42:02 PM, BangBang-Coconut wrote:
Any-one else notice this? How long has this been in effect?

Personally I'm really happy that they decided to do it, but I'm surprised because I've only just noticed it, and now I'm wondering how long it's been there.

If you don't know what I'm talking about look at your profile page, there's a new widget called "Activity Status" that tells your number of forum posts, and the number of time you've voted.

That just came out today.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:43:54 PM
It could have been installed today, though I don't know.

However, I am pleased to see that the site has offered me a way to look at my own votes and that of others. Consequently, I can easily counter Izbo10's vote bombs if necessary while making sure that I read more and more debates and vote on them.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:45:40 PM
Glad to know that the Mods are alive and well, but really, I'd rather they spent the last month trying to reform the ranking system.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 4:48:19 PM
At 9/12/2011 4:45:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
Glad to know that the Mods are alive and well, but really, I'd rather they spent the last month trying to reform the ranking system.

That was brought up with them, they started that for their first update (in a long time, I think they had some change of management or personnel or something), they wanted to start small.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"