Jump to topic:

Introductions

wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 10:18:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would like to ask that all members whether new all old, starts there debate (round one) with a simply analysis as to what the resolution calls for. This will help the contender better understand the topic in general. What do you think?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 10:49:42 PM
At 9/12/2011 10:18:47 PM, wierdman wrote:
I would like to ask that all members whether new all old, starts there debate (round one) with a simply analysis as to what the resolution calls for. This will help the contender better understand the topic in general. What do you think?

Most debaters already do that or provide a link. Good idea, but how is it different from what we are already doing?
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2011 12:43:31 AM
At 9/12/2011 10:49:42 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/12/2011 10:18:47 PM, wierdman wrote:

Most debaters already do that or provide a link. Good idea, but how is it different from what we are already doing?

correction some debaters already do this, most debaters simply post the format that the debate is going to through. They do not post any information regarding the debate topic.