Jump to topic:

Askbob the hacker.

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2009 11:53:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
If you haven't noticed, Askbob has been hacking accounts. Usaf, and more recently, Harlan.

I ask one of three things to happen:

1) The moderator implements new security features.
2) Askbob f's off.
3) The moderator allows Askbob to have an account again as long as he promises no outrages tomfoolery.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 3:59:32 AM
Personally, I'm a bit skeptical of usakid having ever been hacked in the first place. He made some dumb topics, thus that story was probably his way of getting out of having to taking the rap for those dumb topics which he admits to being dumb.

Heck, it's not like this is even a rare thing. If I had a nickle for all the times I've heard someone say "My brother/friend was using my account", I'd be able to buy debate.org for kicks.
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 8:48:26 AM
Sorry, I never hacked anyone's account. Seriously do you really think I would care that much? I don't mean to insult you guys that much but you're really not worth my time. The only people who do interest me I either like or they're banned.
Currently hacking everyone's accounts and creating dull forum topics along with using excessive e's and changing account avatars. Sign up to get yours hacked here:
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 8:57:20 AM
Harlan changed his avatar, and was asking suspicious on the Mafia game. I made a presumption.
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 8:59:41 AM
LOL that was a pretty stretched one.
Currently hacking everyone's accounts and creating dull forum topics along with using excessive e's and changing account avatars. Sign up to get yours hacked here:
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 9:43:21 AM
I think it's funny to have a resident hacker XD I doubt askbob means anything by it, just having some fun.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 9:44:40 AM
LOL but i didn't hack anyone.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 9:54:10 AM
Let's just review this:

- 2 members have been acting suspiciously.
- Askbob is well read up on computers and technology.
- Askbob can find your IP.
- He is banned from DDO constantly , ergo, cannot keep a steady account.
- He wants fun.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:03:18 AM
At 5/1/2009 9:54:10 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Let's just review this:

- He wants fun.

He cannot find your IP himself...

I doubt Harlan's account was hacked, I think he was just having a little fun.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:05:43 AM
Unless Harlan got high, I find a change that sudden in what constitutes "fun" for him unlikely, after all this time.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:06:38 AM
Askbob not claiming responsibility is probably the biggest piece of evidence in his favor. Askbob likes to get the credit for the lulz he brings.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:07:51 AM
At 5/1/2009 11:05:43 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Unless Harlan got high, I find a change that sudden in what constitutes "fun" for him unlikely, after all this time.

That may be true for the Harlan of the past half year. If you look at his early time here he did some similar things in his boredom.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:11:50 AM
Similar to an inane quote pyramid full of mysterious "e"s?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:32:30 AM
- He wants fun.

Protip: I don't lie for myself, I lie to keep others out of trouble. Suggesting I'm lying wouldn't be the smartest move.
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:34:27 AM
I seriously could hack anyone's account if I seriously wanted to. It would just take a lot more work that I would want to, and it's really not that funny. Besides, if I wanted to hack someone's account do you really think I would be this dull. I read some of the forum posts, and I mean come on. Do you really think I'm that boring *makes sad face*
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:36:39 AM
You want to annoy, but don't want to be responsible for people's accounts beign closed.

(Hint: You could of hacked Godsands or Datc's account, make yourself useful)
beem0r
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:40:22 AM
At 5/1/2009 11:34:27 AM, Alotta_Fagina wrote:
I seriously could hack anyone's account if I seriously wanted to.
Gave me a good laugh with that one.
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:41:11 AM
At 5/1/2009 11:36:39 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
You want to annoy, but don't want to be responsible for people's accounts beign closed.

(Hint: You could of hacked Godsands or Datc's account, make yourself useful)

No, that's not what I want at all. I don't "want to annoy" and I don't want to close anyone's account at all. If I could have it my way, no one would be banned with the exception of the mildly retarded (i.e. Joshandr)

I only wish to be as sarcastic as I want, curse when I feel the need, and make fun of idiots (Example: http://www.debate.org...)
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 11:54:27 AM
Panda's case here:
http://tinyurl.com...
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 12:13:41 PM
lulz lying is pointless.
Alotta_Fagina
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 12:15:03 PM
signature change
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 12:38:13 PM
Usafkid is just trying to avoid taking the rap for his actions.
I watched him type that stuff up so unless he claims that askbob astral projected himself into his body then he is a lier.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2009 3:14:37 PM
At 5/1/2009 12:15:03 PM, Alotta_Fagina wrote:
signature change

1. wjmelements
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light