Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The first ever non english DDO forum ruined

Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:14:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
by trolls thank you
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:17:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Who cares!? Latin, while very interesting, is kind of a fail language to study if you want a job--unless you want to be la Papa.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:18:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
says the troll....
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:24:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:18:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
says the troll....

Notice I never attack anybody you do.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:27:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:24:03 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:18:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
says the troll....

Notice I never attack anybody you do.

Interesting.....You just said your thread was hijacked by trolls. So, you called me, man-is-good and F-16 trolls. In return I call you a troll back, since you are a major troll. Why do I waste my breath, lets hijack this crap.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:27:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:24:03 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:18:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
says the troll....

Notice I never attack anybody you do.

Interesting.....You just said your thread was hijacked by trolls. So, you called me, man-is-good and F-16 trolls. In return I call you a troll back, since you are a major troll. Why do I waste my breath, lets hijack this crap.

I like pie
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:52:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:27:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:24:03 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:18:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
says the troll....

Notice I never attack anybody you do.

Interesting.....You just said your thread was hijacked by trolls. So, you called me, man-is-good and F-16 trolls. In return I call you a troll back, since you are a major troll. Why do I waste my breath, lets hijack this crap.

I like pie

So do I

I don't like bread of rye
don't ask me why
OK bye guys
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:54:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:52:42 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:27:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:24:03 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:18:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
says the troll....

Notice I never attack anybody you do.

Interesting.....You just said your thread was hijacked by trolls. So, you called me, man-is-good and F-16 trolls. In return I call you a troll back, since you are a major troll. Why do I waste my breath, lets hijack this crap.

I like pie

So do I

Red velvet cake is the best, even though it isn't a pie.


I don't like bread of rye
don't ask me why
OK bye guys

;( I like rye bread.
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 9:59:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:54:48 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:52:42 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:27:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:24:03 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:18:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
says the troll....

Notice I never attack anybody you do.

Interesting.....You just said your thread was hijacked by trolls. So, you called me, man-is-good and F-16 trolls. In return I call you a troll back, since you are a major troll. Why do I waste my breath, lets hijack this crap.

I like pie

So do I

Red velvet cake is the best, even though it isn't a pie.


I don't like bread of rye
don't ask me why
OK bye guys

;( I like rye bread.

I don't I like white white bread and TOASETED pumpernickle but i'm sure Joe hates it.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:00:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
I like pie

Have you ever had pumpkin ice cream pie? It's something my family makes for thanksgiving, but I've never seen it anywhere else. Is it something you've heard of?
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:00:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 10:00:10 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
I like pie

Have you ever had pumpkin ice cream pie? It's something my family makes for thanksgiving, but I've never seen it anywhere else. Is it something you've heard of?

No but pumpkin pie is awesome.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:00:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 10:00:10 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
I like pie

Have you ever had pumpkin ice cream pie? It's something my family makes for thanksgiving, but I've never seen it anywhere else. Is it something you've heard of?

An indescribable taste of yum.
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:03:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 10:00:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 10:00:10 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
I like pie

Have you ever had pumpkin ice cream pie? It's something my family makes for thanksgiving, but I've never seen it anywhere else. Is it something you've heard of?

No but pumpkin pie is awesome.

I've never had pumpkin pie, but our version is awesome. It's in two layers. The bottom layer is vanilla ice cream. The top layer is pumpkin pie filling mixed with whipped cream. The whole thing is frozen, and then it's served with homemade whipped cream and syrup.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:05:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wish there was no such thing as diabetes, or eating too much sugar, then I think mankind would be 70% happier.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:09:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 10:05:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
I wish there was no such thing as diabetes, or eating too much sugar, then I think mankind would be 70% happier.

Definitely. I've tried some of the sugar free "desserts" (I use that term very loosely) and they're just not the same.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 10:17:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 10:05:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
I wish there was no such thing as diabetes, or eating too much sugar, then I think mankind would be 70% happier.
Is there anything that cannot become too much?
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 11:14:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
*looks at all the trolls in this thread*
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2011 11:21:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 11:14:02 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
*looks at all the trolls in this thread*

I know I'm a troll. I don't mind trolls (whether it's me or someone else trolling), it keeps things interesting. Too much trolling can get in the way, but a little bit lightens things up.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 12:21:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Do a debate instead, it won't be ruined.

http://www.debate.org...

Oh wait it will. :P

(Incidentally, I recall answering LM's question on that. I wonder what happened to my answer...)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 11:20:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 10:03:11 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 10:00:46 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/24/2011 10:00:10 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 9:48:08 PM, kohai wrote:
I like pie

Have you ever had pumpkin ice cream pie? It's something my family makes for thanksgiving, but I've never seen it anywhere else. Is it something you've heard of?

No but pumpkin pie is awesome.

I've never had pumpkin pie, but our version is awesome. It's in two layers. The bottom layer is vanilla ice cream. The top layer is pumpkin pie filling mixed with whipped cream. The whole thing is frozen, and then it's served with homemade whipped cream and syrup.

That dosent sound that good try pumpkin pie allright ok bye.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 11:21:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/24/2011 10:09:46 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/24/2011 10:05:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
I wish there was no such thing as diabetes, or eating too much sugar, then I think mankind would be 70% happier.

Definitely. I've tried some of the sugar free "desserts" (I use that term very loosely) and they're just not the same.

They are horriable tasting and deadly.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 2:52:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Calvin's lack of propensity to save his monumental 'non english DDO forum' shows his idiotic intentions...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 2:55:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 2:52:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Calvin's lack of propensity to save his monumental 'non english DDO forum' shows his idiotic intentions...

MIG,...really? He doesn't need to save the thread because our conversation right now is more interesting than the initial intention, and he, for which I give more respect to him, actually went with it and helped make purpose out of an originally purposeless thread.

Please stop policing the forums. If threads get derailed, so be it. If threads get trolled, so be it. I'm tired of seeing such comments as "take your argument elsewhere," I find it rude, and offensive, and certainly of poor taste.

Thank you.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 2:57:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 2:55:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/25/2011 2:52:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Calvin's lack of propensity to save his monumental 'non english DDO forum' shows his idiotic intentions...

MIG,...really? He doesn't need to save the thread because our conversation right now is more interesting than the initial intention, and he, for which I give more respect to him, actually went with it and helped make purpose out of an originally purposeless thread.

Please stop policing the forums. If threads get derailed, so be it. If threads get trolled, so be it. I'm tired of seeing such comments as "take your argument elsewhere," I find it rude, and offensive, and certainly of poor taste.

Thank you.

You do know that I was noting that he was trolling, not policing him or stopping the conversation from flowing in any way....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 3:01:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 2:57:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 9/25/2011 2:55:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/25/2011 2:52:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Calvin's lack of propensity to save his monumental 'non english DDO forum' shows his idiotic intentions...

MIG,...really? He doesn't need to save the thread because our conversation right now is more interesting than the initial intention, and he, for which I give more respect to him, actually went with it and helped make purpose out of an originally purposeless thread.

Please stop policing the forums. If threads get derailed, so be it. If threads get trolled, so be it. I'm tired of seeing such comments as "take your argument elsewhere," I find it rude, and offensive, and certainly of poor taste.

Thank you.

You do know that I was noting that he was trolling, not policing him or stopping the conversation from flowing in any way....

and you do know that by noting that he was trolling, that in and of itself was an act of policing..............
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 3:03:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 3:01:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/25/2011 2:57:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 9/25/2011 2:55:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/25/2011 2:52:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Calvin's lack of propensity to save his monumental 'non english DDO forum' shows his idiotic intentions...

MIG,...really? He doesn't need to save the thread because our conversation right now is more interesting than the initial intention, and he, for which I give more respect to him, actually went with it and helped make purpose out of an originally purposeless thread.

Please stop policing the forums. If threads get derailed, so be it. If threads get trolled, so be it. I'm tired of seeing such comments as "take your argument elsewhere," I find it rude, and offensive, and certainly of poor taste.

Thank you.

You do know that I was noting that he was trolling, not policing him or stopping the conversation from flowing in any way....

and you do know that by noting that he was trolling, that in and of itself was an act of policing..............

So policing=calling others trolls?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 3:06:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't like pie much to be honest.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 3:08:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 3:06:49 PM, phantom wrote:
I don't like pie much to be honest.

depends which pie you eat. Apple pie is the best, though I'm a cake person. :)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 3:23:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 3:08:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/25/2011 3:06:49 PM, phantom wrote:
I don't like pie much to be honest.

depends which pie you eat. Apple pie is the best, though I'm a cake person. :)

I agree but it must have ice cream on it.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2011 3:27:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/25/2011 3:08:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/25/2011 3:06:49 PM, phantom wrote:
I don't like pie much to be honest.

depends which pie you eat. Apple pie is the best, though I'm a cake person. :)

Apple pie is good but not that good; and so am I. :)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."