Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Member of the Month: Winner

Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 12:51:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Does he get a prize!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 1:14:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:37:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
so,shocked i didn't win.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
twsurber
Posts: 505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 11:22:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 11:00:32 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I think I should be the member of the month.

Maybe next month, but the Nazi thing is scary LOL
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 3:13:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 12:51:25 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Does he get a prize!

He got his own victory thread. What more does he need?
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 10:41:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 11:00:32 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I think I should be the member of the month.

yeah right, the minorities ain't votin' for ya!
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 11:32:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/28/2011 10:41:54 AM, kohai wrote:
At 9/27/2011 11:00:32 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
I think I should be the member of the month.

yeah right, the minorities ain't votin' for ya!

62% of DDO members are white(1) so he could still conceivable win. Just saying.

(1) http://www.debate.org...
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.