Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

SRW is glitchy!

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 1:35:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Every time I click "reply and quote" on one of super robot wars posts there's a glitch. I've only noticed this with his comments for some reason.

If SRW responds to a post then you respond to his post you won't be quoting SRW's post. The : won't be in front of his post and there will only be one : in front of the previous post instead of two.

Is it like this to anyone else?

Maybe SRW is a hacker and made his account glitchy. ;p
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 6:47:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 1:35:36 PM, phantom wrote:
Every time I click "reply and quote" on one of super robot wars posts there's a glitch. I've only noticed this with his comments for some reason.

If SRW responds to a post then you respond to his post you won't be quoting SRW's post. The : won't be in front of his post and there will only be one : in front of the previous post instead of two.

Is it like this to anyone else?


So that's whats been happening, I've recently noticed people who have been quoting my texts missing bars so it ends up looking as though what I've posted is the same as theirs.

Maybe SRW is a hacker and made his account glitchy. ;p

Oh sh!t! Phantom's on to me, he must "be disposed of" . . .
*que dramatic music*
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 7:51:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 6:47:08 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 10/1/2011 1:35:36 PM, phantom wrote:
Every time I click "reply and quote" on one of super robot wars posts there's a glitch. I've only noticed this with his comments for some reason.

If SRW responds to a post then you respond to his post you won't be quoting SRW's post. The : won't be in front of his post and there will only be one : in front of the previous post instead of two.

Is it like this to anyone else?


So that's whats been happening, I've recently noticed people who have been quoting my texts missing bars so it ends up looking as though what I've posted is the same as theirs.

Maybe SRW is a hacker and made his account glitchy. ;p

Oh sh!t! Phantom's on to me, he must "be disposed of" . . .
*que dramatic music*

Let's see if that is true.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 10:40:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 6:47:08 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 10/1/2011 1:35:36 PM, phantom wrote:
Every time I click "reply and quote" on one of super robot wars posts there's a glitch. I've only noticed this with his comments for some reason.

If SRW responds to a post then you respond to his post you won't be quoting SRW's post. The : won't be in front of his post and there will only be one : in front of the previous post instead of two.

Is it like this to anyone else?


So that's whats been happening, I've recently noticed people who have been quoting my texts missing bars so it ends up looking as though what I've posted is the same as theirs.

Maybe SRW is a hacker and made his account glitchy. ;p

Oh sh!t! Phantom's on to me, he must "be disposed of" . . .
*que dramatic music*

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 1:21:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 6:47:08 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 10/1/2011 1:35:36 PM, phantom wrote:
Every time I click "reply and quote" on one of super robot wars posts there's a glitch. I've only noticed this with his comments for some reason.

If SRW responds to a post then you respond to his post you won't be quoting SRW's post. The : won't be in front of his post and there will only be one : in front of the previous post instead of two.

Is it like this to anyone else?


So that's whats been happening, I've recently noticed people who have been quoting my texts missing bars so it ends up looking as though what I've posted is the same as theirs.

Maybe SRW is a hacker and made his account glitchy. ;p

Oh sh!t! Phantom's on to me, he must "be disposed of" . . .
*que dramatic music*
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 1:27:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2011 6:47:08 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 10/1/2011 1:35:36 PM, phantom wrote:
Every time I click "reply and quote" on one of super robot wars posts there's a glitch. I've only noticed this with his comments for some reason.

If SRW responds to a post then you respond to his post you won't be quoting SRW's post. The : won't be in front of his post and there will only be one : in front of the previous post instead of two.

Is it like this to anyone else?


So that's whats been happening, I've recently noticed people who have been quoting my texts missing bars so it ends up looking as though what I've posted is the same as theirs.

Maybe SRW is a hacker and made his account glitchy. ;p

Oh sh!t! Phantom's on to me, he must "be disposed of" . . .
*que dramatic music*
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 1:27:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The fvck? It's still like that.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)