Jump to topic:

More race debates

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:06:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There are virtually no debates here on interracial dating,marriage or sex I don't know if its political corectness but I would like to see more of these kinds of debates.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:07:54 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:06:24 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
There are virtually no debates here on interracial dating,marriage or sex I don't know if its political corectness but I would like to see more of these kinds of debates.

Why don't you have your old pal Joseph make more debates about race?
I thought he was willing to defend his white supremacist views on DDO...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:08:32 PM
because it is not an issue. I don't even think that Jimtimmy or Tiel would object to this because their racism is a bit different. Mengele is the only one that would think this wrong. Mengele does not debate. Hence there are no interracial marriage debates.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:09:18 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:07:54 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

good idea i'll talk to him about it.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:10:53 PM

I wish some of the more intelligent members of stormfront would join this site. Maybe I'll dig up my old racist views and play devils advocate because I would like to see more debates like this as well.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:17:43 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:10:53 PM, thett3 wrote:

I wish some of the more intelligent members of stormfront would join this site. Maybe I'll dig up my old racist views and play devils advocate because I would like to see more debates like this as well.

Dig up your old racist views? Wow, that's a surprise! If you don't mind, can you tell us how you were a racist and what made you change?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:25:04 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:17:43 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Dig up your old racist views? Wow, that's a surprise! If you don't mind, can you tell us how you were a racist and what made you change?

Well it's not like I was what Joseph pretends to be. But the Elementary school I went to was almost exclusively white..there were Hispanic kids, but the language barrier made them keep to themselves. I did have a pretty close black friend though, but he moved away when I was like 8. So I didn't really get exposed to nonwhites much..at all. And the wave of islamaphobia after 9/11 made my prejudiced against Muslims (it didn't help that I never met one until I was 13..). When I got to Middle School there was initially a good amount of Hispanics, but the vast majority of them got expelled after 6th grade (long story) so almost every single person I knew or liked was white...I made two pretty good friends who were racist (not like crazy kill all non whites racist, but somewhat) and they convinced me.

It was quite a change to go to a highschool where at LEAST 10% of the people are muslim, and there are tons of people from every race (even mixed!) but I got used to it. So my views just evolved with maturity I suppose.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:26:33 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:25:04 PM, thett3 wrote:

Well it's not like I was what Joseph pretends to be. But the Elementary school I went to was almost exclusively white..there were Hispanic kids, but the language barrier made them keep to themselves. I did have a pretty close black friend though, but he moved away when I was like 8. So I didn't really get exposed to nonwhites much..at all. And the wave of islamaphobia after 9/11 made my prejudiced against Muslims (it didn't help that I never met one until I was 13..). When I got to Middle School there was initially a good amount of Hispanics, but the vast majority of them got expelled after 6th grade (long story) so almost every single person I knew or liked was white...I made two pretty good friends who were racist (not like crazy kill all non whites racist, but somewhat) and they convinced me.

It was quite a change to go to a highschool where at LEAST 10% of the people are muslim, and there are tons of people from every race (even mixed!) but I got used to it. So my views just evolved with maturity I suppose.

I take it then that Joseph did not evolve so maturely as you did. That's why he still dates based on guidelines of race...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:27:00 PM

That makes sense. I think the environment that you are exposed to is always pretty important.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:31:41 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:27:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

That makes sense. I think the environment that you are exposed to is always pretty important.

Oh yeah, another thing I did was I thought about how silly it would be to judge the personality of cats or dogs based on their fur color and that helped me realize that racism is ultimately foolish
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:54:09 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:26:33 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I take it then that Joseph did not evolve so maturely as you did. That's why he still dates based on guidelines of race...

I date based on race but i'm not racist
Dude. Shades
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:12:00 PM
At 10/1/2011 8:54:09 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 10/1/2011 8:26:33 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I date based on race but i'm not racist

why do you date based on race? Do you just prefer women of your race? Do you want your race to continue its existence? Or another reason?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:52:35 PM
I want my race to continue its existance and I don't find certain women attractive.
Dude. Shades
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 9:53:25 PM
At 10/1/2011 9:52:35 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I want my race to continue its existance and I don't find certain women attractive.

good for you,...moving on.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 3:32:29 AM
Yeah, not a day goes by that I dont wonder "Man, what happened to all the racists?"

Really, DDO could only benefit from having more discussions about white supremacy. This is clearly a constructive pursuit on behalf of the community.