Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Changing or editing your username

Godsconvervativegirl
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 11:46:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How do you change or your edit your username? I spelled My name accidentally wrong. it should be Godsonservativegirl. how do I change it?
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 3:23:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 10:16:03 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
I think you can't, you can either create a new account or I think contact an admin?

Not sure if it's possible but I suggest recreating an account.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Godsconvervativegirl
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 3:51:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
how do you contact a admin?
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 3:54:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/5/2011 3:51:09 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
how do you contact a admin?

Easiest way, report your own profile. Select "other" and in the text field, say you just want a name change.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Godsconvervativegirl
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 9:57:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/5/2011 3:54:35 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/5/2011 3:51:09 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
how do you contact a admin?

Easiest way, report your own profile. Select "other" and in the text field, say you just want a name change.

okay, thanks Ore_Ele! :)
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 7:30:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/1/2011 11:46:42 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
How do you change or your edit your username? I spelled My name accidentally wrong. it should be Godsonservativegirl. how do I change it?

I interpreted your name to mean Gods Conservative girl
what is it supposed to mean?
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Godsconvervativegirl
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 11:58:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/6/2011 7:30:47 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
At 10/1/2011 11:46:42 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
How do you change or your edit your username? I spelled My name accidentally wrong. it should be Godsonservativegirl. how do I change it?

I interpreted your name to mean Gods Conservative girl
what is it supposed to mean?

it means this: I belong to God, I'm conservative, and I'm a girl. so all together is Godsconservativegirl, meaning I am God's conservative girl. :)
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
Godsconvervativegirl
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 6:29:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
how long does it usually take for the admin to e-mail you back?
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 6:34:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/6/2011 6:29:44 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
how long does it usually take for the admin to e-mail you back?

Same time it takes light to get to Pluto... from Proxima Centauri.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Godsconvervativegirl
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 6:47:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/6/2011 6:34:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/6/2011 6:29:44 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
how long does it usually take for the admin to e-mail you back?

Same time it takes light to get to Pluto... from Proxima Centauri.

so does that mean very very very long time or as fast as roadrunner?
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 6:50:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/6/2011 6:47:35 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
At 10/6/2011 6:34:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/6/2011 6:29:44 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
how long does it usually take for the admin to e-mail you back?

Same time it takes light to get to Pluto... from Proxima Centauri.

so does that mean very very very long time or as fast as roadrunner?

4 years.
seraine
Posts: 734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 7:54:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/6/2011 6:34:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/6/2011 6:29:44 PM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
how long does it usually take for the admin to e-mail you back?

Same time it takes light to get to Pluto... from Proxima Centauri.

nerdspeak?
Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 1:48:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I made a new account, so now my name is spelled right! good :)
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)