Jump to topic:

Prettyprinting

wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 9:16:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I like to include extra blanklines to indicate a change of topic, to make my posts easier to read. But these blanklines are removed when I post.

Also, I copied and pasted a quote that had indentation, and the indentation was removed, making the quote harder to read.

Can anybody advise me on indentation and blanklines?
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 3:17:35 PM
At 10/2/2011 9:16:33 AM, wiploc wrote:
I like to include extra blanklines to indicate a change of topic, to make my posts easier to read. But these blanklines are removed when I post.

Also, I copied and pasted a quote that had indentation, and the indentation was removed, making the quote harder to read.

Can anybody advise me on indentation and blanklines?

I'm not positive I know what you mean but you can do it like this. Using underscores.

TEXT........................................

_________

TEXT........................................
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 9:36:45 PM
I am not quite sure what you are talking about either but why don't you just use the rich text? Italics are good for quotes and Bold is good for seperating topics. You also have underlines to play with as well.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 12:32:55 AM
He's talking about only being able to put one space between paragraphs in forum posts. I've noticed this as well.

You can use underlines to get more spaces like phantom said, but it looks somewhat sloppy.