Jump to topic:

Accidents

Godsconvervativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 2:05:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just have one question, have You ever accidentally typed your real name in a debate? and then after you post it, you realize, " I wasn't suppose to do that!" unfortunately, I did it. for those who have read one of my debates, you know what I'm talking about. This happened because before I found DDO, I was on yahoo answers or on yahoo comments, I would put my real name and my age. but, since that was my first debate I didn't know that because I'm so use to being on yahoo, I accidentally put my real name for all to see. :S just asking, did that ever happen to you?
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 4:13:33 AM
My name is public, and I couldn't care less, because a background check will already probably reveal that I have no redeeming qualities. I don't easily fall under hypnosis, I don't make a good slave. Society has no use for people who don't make good slaves.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 7:34:34 AM
At 10/6/2011 4:13:33 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
My name is public, and I couldn't care less, because a background check will already probably reveal that I have no redeeming qualities. I don't easily fall under hypnosis, I don't make a good slave. Society has no use for people who don't make good slaves.

GOD you are so funny. I love reading your posts.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 4:53:15 PM
At 10/6/2011 2:05:32 AM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:
Just have one question, have You ever accidentally typed your real name in a debate? and then after you post it, you realize, " I wasn't suppose to do that!" unfortunately, I did it. for those who have read one of my debates, you know what I'm talking about. This happened because before I found DDO, I was on yahoo answers or on yahoo comments, I would put my real name and my age. but, since that was my first debate I didn't know that because I'm so use to being on yahoo, I accidentally put my real name for all to see. :S just asking, did that ever happen to you?

Just flag it, and in the report explain what you want changed.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 5:14:27 PM
my name is out there, I am proud of my position I don't care if these people know who I am.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Godsconvervativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 5:28:37 PM
At 10/6/2011 4:53:15 PM, innomen wrote:
At 10/6/2011 2:05:32 AM, Godsconvervativegirl wrote:

Just flag it, and in the report explain what you want changed.

Thanks for the advice innomen! I might do just that. :)
"John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten son, That whosoever shall believeth on him, shall have ever lasting life"
Godsconservativegirl :)
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 1:46:31 AM
I made a new account, so now my name is spelled right! :)
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)