Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Enhancement for the site

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:29:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Since some members of this board have no clue about anything, maybe we need a generated question that is relatively easy to answer before a person can vote or start a debate. This will prevent the major problem this site has. The lack of intelligent conversation as certain people have no business on a debate site and if you just make it a second grade level question it would stump them. Please consider this, this site is terribly bogged down in unintelligent people and needs to be saved soon.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I literally just laughed out loud.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:36:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wonder, Izbo10, if you have considered fitting into other people's shoes...for once. In other words, being Cerebral and battling you in the forum threads just due to your misunderstanding of "objective" and so on....

I'm not sure that would be a pleasant experience, to say the least...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.

For you: What does atheism mean?
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:41:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

Further proof that simple questions will keep stupid debates from happening as mig won the biggest idiot on the board award in a tie with cerebral. It was highly contested.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:43:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:41:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

Further proof that simple questions will keep stupid debates from happening as mig won the biggest idiot on the board award in a tie with cerebral. It was highly contested.

I am highly honored by this award....that you have given me. I'll give you the Jesus Facepalm award in return, Izbo, for your stupefying posts.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:46:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:43:30 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:41:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

Further proof that simple questions will keep stupid debates from happening as mig won the biggest idiot on the board award in a tie with cerebral. It was highly contested.

I am highly honored by this award....that you have given me. I'll give you the Jesus Facepalm award in return, Izbo, for your stupefying posts.

I think you should, with all the stupid posters going for the gold medal of retardation you took 1st. With the likes of justcallmetarzan, medic, retarded arsenal, and many others you should be honored.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:49:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol @izbo.

Look who is talking. Hijacking time?
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:49:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
Evade, or insult. The two actions that Izbo10 regularly follow in his everyday routine on DDO...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:52:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:49:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
Evade, or insult. The two actions that Izbo10 regularly follow in his everyday routine on DDO...

Izbo is the king of ad Homs
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:52:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:49:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
Evade, or insult. The two actions that Izbo10 regularly follow in his everyday routine on DDO...

No, this is off topic and you failed the point of the debate, so please leave and post your own stupid topic.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:54:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:52:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:49:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
Evade, or insult. The two actions that Izbo10 regularly follow in his everyday routine on DDO...


No, this is off topic and you failed the point of the debate, so please leave and post your own stupid topic.
The original "topic" was quite deplorable...an alternative is needed...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:55:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:54:09 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:52:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:49:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
Evade, or insult. The two actions that Izbo10 regularly follow in his everyday routine on DDO...


No, this is off topic and you failed the point of the debate, so please leave and post your own stupid topic.
The original "topic" was quite deplorable...an alternative is needed...

Just because you proved my point doesn't make it deplorable. This is suppose to be a debate site, not an club for idiots. It is right now a club for idiots. We need a way to weed you out.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:56:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:55:39 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:54:09 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:52:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:49:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
Evade, or insult. The two actions that Izbo10 regularly follow in his everyday routine on DDO...


No, this is off topic and you failed the point of the debate, so please leave and post your own stupid topic.
The original "topic" was quite deplorable...an alternative is needed...

Just because you proved my point doesn't make it deplorable. This is suppose to be a debate site, not an club for idiots. It is right now a club for idiots. We need a way to weed you out.

An advocate of social Darwinism? My, oh my, the ever-graceful Izbo10 strikes a chord again...

What's next, Izbo10? Using IQ tests to send a couple of Christians to your local "camps"??
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:59:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:56:52 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:55:39 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:54:09 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:52:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:49:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:47:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:45:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:42:29 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:40:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:39:04 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:38:00 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:36:33 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:32:35 PM, thett3 wrote:
I literally just laughed out loud.

You laugh because you probably would fail the questions.
Give me an example of a question, Izbo.


For you: What does atheism mean?

In Izbo10's words: Lack of faith without inductive reasoning...

We already have a fail on a question.

I'm not sure how the fact that the person "scoring" our answers to these provoking questions is heavily biased to a majority of the members on DDO cannot influence which answer is right or wrong...I'm guessing that it does.

Izbo10, what is moral nihilism?

That was not that deep a question it was a simple question a second grader could answer yet you failed.

A moral nihilist- believes that nothing is moral or immoral.

Why is moral nihilism often a common stance?

And, better yet,

Why are you still here, on DDO?

Remember you failed you dont get to post.
Evade, or insult. The two actions that Izbo10 regularly follow in his everyday routine on DDO...


No, this is off topic and you failed the point of the debate, so please leave and post your own stupid topic.
The original "topic" was quite deplorable...an alternative is needed...

Just because you proved my point doesn't make it deplorable. This is suppose to be a debate site, not an club for idiots. It is right now a club for idiots. We need a way to weed you out.

An advocate of social Darwinism? My, oh my, the ever-graceful Izbo10 strikes a chord again...

What's next, Izbo10? Using IQ tests to send a couple of Christians to your local "camps"??
No, but in debates things like grasping logic and basic word definitions is necessary and if you can't do that you should go back those and stop wasting time on a site above your intelligence level. All I am saying is we don't allow preschoolers in to graduate school, we need at least some standard to make this site educational.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 10:59:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
izbo do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than to come here and argue with a 14 year old boy?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 11:00:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:59:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
izbo do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than to come here and argue with a 14 year old boy?

I DIDN'T TELL HIM TO POST ON HERE.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 11:00:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol @ the irony.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 11:01:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:59:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
No, but in debates things like grasping logic and basic word definitions is necessary and if you can't do that you should go back those and stop wasting time on a site above your intelligence level. All I am saying is we don't allow preschoolers in to graduate school, we need at least some standard to make this site educational.

I see, Izbo10. Somehow a grasp of logic and basic word definitions can help assess the level of our intelligences.

Note that the test-marker, Dear Izbo10 here, has been quite for being a picky fellow, and a man of incredible bias. I would be surprised if bias didn't make up two thirds of his body...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 11:01:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 10:59:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
izbo do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than to come here and argue with a 14 year old boy?

Don't you have anything more important to do with your life then have a relationship with an imaginary zombie friend?
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 11:02:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 11:01:25 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:59:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
No, but in debates things like grasping logic and basic word definitions is necessary and if you can't do that you should go back those and stop wasting time on a site above your intelligence level. All I am saying is we don't allow preschoolers in to graduate school, we need at least some standard to make this site educational.

I see, Izbo10. Somehow a grasp of logic and basic word definitions can help assess the level of our intelligences.

Note that the test-marker, Dear Izbo10 here, has been quite for being a picky fellow, and a man of incredible bias. I would be surprised if bias didn't make up two thirds of his body...

I asked a simple question you failed now leave. There was no bias in the question other then the fact that even though you claim to be one you have shown no ability to know what an atheist is and you further proved my point.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 11:05:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 11:02:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/12/2011 11:01:25 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/12/2011 10:59:12 PM, izbo10 wrote:
No, but in debates things like grasping logic and basic word definitions is necessary and if you can't do that you should go back those and stop wasting time on a site above your intelligence level. All I am saying is we don't allow preschoolers in to graduate school, we need at least some standard to make this site educational.

I see, Izbo10. Somehow a grasp of logic and basic word definitions can help assess the level of our intelligences.

Note that the test-marker, Dear Izbo10 here, has been quite for being a picky fellow, and a man of incredible bias. I would be surprised if bias didn't make up two thirds of his body...

I asked a simple question you failed now leave.
Are the "rules" of the forum fixed?
There was no bias in the question other then the fact that even though you claim to be one you have shown no ability to know what an atheist is and you further proved my point.
Please read my last comment more carefully, if you think I was calling your question biased or that it disproved the notion that I was an atheist.

Really, I didn't know that our positions can be determined by our knowledge of the basic word definition of the precept. Amazing!
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau