Jump to topic:

Agriculture Was Man's Greatest Mistake Debate

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 5:28:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Because this topic was to broad, I have started debating it in sections. Currently I am debating war/peace due to the development of agriculture. Once this debate is finished I will be debating another part of it. If you want to debate part of it or have suggestions for detailed points to debate, post here.
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 3:45:43 PM
Before I instigate a debate, I want to make sure the resolution is clear and that there is no confusion on the subject of debate. If there are any changes that can be made to make it better, and more clear if necessary, please post what I can do to fix it and/or make it better.

Resolution:

The development of Agriculture was less beneficial, opposed to more, to the development of human relations in both between nature and humanity, and within human society. The development of agriculture did bring some good advancements and developments, but ultimately, the benefits do not outweigh the cost byproducts in the field of social and societal indifferences. Some byproducts of the development of agriculture have harmed; humanity as a species (health), our relationships with one another (society), and coexistence with nature. Without the development of agriculture, life (in the sense of human society and human relationship with nature) would be better than it is currently (post development of agriculture).

Pro will prove this assertion and provide supporting evidence and points
Con will disprove this assertion and provide supporting evidence and points

I do not want this debate to be about semantics...

If you have any advice I would appreciate it.
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 4:40:18 PM
At 10/19/2011 4:05:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Break it up into 50 different topics and debate them one by one.

That's what I'm doing, duh...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 12:44:21 PM
At 10/19/2011 4:40:18 PM, Mikeee wrote:
At 10/19/2011 4:05:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Break it up into 50 different topics and debate them one by one.

That's what I'm doing, duh...

Mikeee, your an idiot.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:44:22 PM
At 10/20/2011 1:17:21 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Aren't you getting tired with all the 'Agriculture' debates?

The first four I kind messed up a little. The category was to broad, so when I debated it, I had no origination, and was going back and fourth between various, sometime unrelated categories. Now, what I am doing is breaking it down in to large parts of life that it affected/changed and debating weather its affects where good or bad overall.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 4:58:32 PM
it was
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit