Jump to topic:

Vote bombing created by joshandr30

scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 3:21:36 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
"Britt/Scissors, good luck with your debate.

lenorenomore: Whatever you do, don't give up. Post in every round. Congratulations on your win."

The subject title: McCain is not fit for president

I am against this proposition my opponent is in favor of it.

As is seen in joshandr30's comment and all of his recent comments on all of my debates, he is obviously vote bombing and ensuring that lenorenomore will receive a win.

Unfortunately for him, I do not care anymore on my win ratio, and have been assured that this annoyance will be taken care of.

I will not stoop to joshandr30's ignorant level and do the same to him.
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 3:24:40 PM
Additionally I have noticed that the same action is occuring to Kleptin and brittwaller.

Supposedly joshandr30 thinks I am the same as brittwaller?

Its just unfortunate that this site has degraded to this type of activity and it is unfortunate the moderaters have taken little action as of yet.
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
joshandr30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 3:47:28 PM
The new CWO was formed as a direct result of the cleaners. I was outspoken from the beginning of the group and because of my affiliation with the original CWO I was naturally the contact source for other members that are against this "cleaners" deciding there debates for them. I am not vote bombing. I am simply answering call from the oppressed if this site. I am the figure that takes the heat and the blame but I accept this honor to serve the underrepresented at this site. They are tired of semantics, they are tired of harassment when they try and leave a comment, they are simply sick and tired of being sick and tired.

As far as my comments on the debate. I was simply encouraging this debater. Is this now a crime? Ever time I open my mouth will I face charges?

I do find it funny that a "cleaner" would jump on a debater that has NO debates here and has not been here very long. I am sure there will be massive semantic and harassment in this debate.

If you would like a example on how to bring a new member in and make him feel welcome and want to stay then I feel you may want to check out this debate.

I will post it after this message.
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 4:04:02 PM
"Congratulations on your victory"

This was posted before any arguments had taken place.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 4:19:32 PM
"
Unfortunately for him, I do not care anymore on my win ratio"
Well, that's good, cause that ain't great grammar practice

P
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 4:42:29 PM
haha I'm tired man give me a break
LR4N6FTW4EVA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 5:17:10 PM
At 10/19/2008 3:28:10 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Agreed, joshandr30, and the rest of the CWO for that matter, are a bad group.

That's why we have the cleaners.

There isn't a CWO anymore, at least not in the realm of reality. Maybe in ja30's head, but that's different story.
LR4N6FTW4EVA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 5:19:47 PM
And, Josh, I find it laughable that you consider your "affiliation with the original CWO" a justification for your "recreation" of the CWO, seeing as your affiliation with the original was terminated because you were (to quote a greater mind than mine) "an immature troll."
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 5:43:58 PM
Well whomever it is its caused by at least 7+ accounts. Even in debates where I was winning by 40 points I'm losing in
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2008 11:40:32 PM
Perhaps these?

At 10/19/2008 11:27:33 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
These were all the same person, and have officially been closed:

Cade
CiRrO
DarkMike
Darth-Lumiya
Dodi
DragonKiller
Grrr
HotJosh
HotRyan
KatyPerry
kcirrone
KingRichard
RogerRoger
StevenM
TheBlacknight
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
LR4N6FTW4EVA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2008 1:05:45 PM
Josh, what the hell are you doing back. You have been BANNED from this site for MULTIING, and you call the Cleaners BAD?????????
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2008 2:15:49 PM
He started 50+ cell phone accounts. His loss though, given how much he'll be paying per month just to have his vengeance on some random people on a random online forum.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 11:22:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Very first thread made in the Debate.org forum. I win Chicken's necroposting contest.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 7:45:31 AM
At 10/15/2012 11:27:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
this joshandr30 sounds like a huge fvcking jack@ss. scissorhand7 seems cool though. Wish he were here :p.

Scissors is askbob.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 9:18:20 AM
At 10/16/2012 7:45:31 AM, jharry wrote:
At 10/15/2012 11:27:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
this joshandr30 sounds like a huge fvcking jack@ss. scissorhand7 seems cool though. Wish he were here :p.

Scissors is askbob.

Lol, I know who these two people are. I was kidding.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...