wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2011 9:02:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
skateall24 wrote in a private message:
===== begin message ======
People like you all don't exist outside of the internet. Your like the people that get asked for money at a gas station by some black guy, and readily give it to him because you've urinated in your pants at the thought of refusing and getting stabbed. Then on the way home you convince yourselves that it wasn't fear that prompted you to give him the money but your own altruistic value set. Of course your not fooling anyone and when you get home you probably masturbate with tears you've acquired in a Snapple bottle. Then after your done beating off you close the male on male on male DP tab and come on this site to re-assert your narcissistic pabulum, while collecting nasally voiced friends with similar problems. You're all the worst kind of person.
===== end of message =====

I didn't see a Report Message button to press, so I'm reporting it here, and suggest that other offensive PMs be reported here too.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2011 9:03:52 PM
I think you can just report the account.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 2:07:40 AM
I used to get harassed via PM back in the day (not by a regular member, but a random account probably created by a regular member with no cojones). Bak then Phil was in charge, and he told me that because it was via PM, there was nothing he could do considering there wasn't any public offensive content meaning the TOS was probably not violated in that regard. Obviously I could provide screen shots of the hate mail, and I'm sure Phil could verify it in other ways, but ultimately he was more concerned with DDO's public image than private rudeness. He suggested that I block the harasser, and that's what I did. I'm not sure what Juggle's response to this will be, but if they don't close his account, you can always choose to ignore messages from that person. Good luck.
President of DDO
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 2:43:32 AM
At 10/21/2011 9:02:59 PM, wiploc wrote:
skateall24 wrote in a private message:
===== begin message ======
People like you all don't exist outside of the internet. Your like the people that get asked for money at a gas station by some black guy, and readily give it to him because you've urinated in your pants at the thought of refusing and getting stabbed. Then on the way home you convince yourselves that it wasn't fear that prompted you to give him the money but your own altruistic value set. Of course your not fooling anyone and when you get home you probably masturbate with tears you've acquired in a Snapple bottle. Then after your done beating off you close the male on male on male DP tab and come on this site to re-assert your narcissistic pabulum, while collecting nasally voiced friends with similar problems. You're all the worst kind of person.
===== end of message =====

I didn't see a Report Message button to press, so I'm reporting it here, and suggest that other offensive PMs be reported here too.

I got it too. Gave me a good laugh. The guy really is a moron, and I am starting to believe that he has a mental disorder similar to Izbo's condition. Pay him no mind.
Add Post
Forum Moderator

10/22/2011 2:48:30 AM
The member has been removed.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:56:41 AM
At 10/22/2011 3:34:20 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Iszbo's not that bad( at any rate most people who hate him are not so different from him)
They're just really frustrated...

I agree with you that izbo isn't that bad, but the aggressor must receive more blame than the reactor.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault