Jump to topic:

I'm baaaaack!

Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 7:27:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
After an 8 month hiatus, I have return to this site better! I'm happy to be back, but it hasn't been the best 8 months, with the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami(The Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami- or as I have dubbed it, The Tokoku Clusterfuck). Also the loss of Dan Wheldon, which I watched happen live on ABC, and um....uh....whatever else, happened this month. Anyway, are we Free Speech yet? Like can I cuss without getting censored or is it still Politically Correct here? Either way, I'm here.
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 7:47:00 AM
At 10/24/2011 7:27:51 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
After an 8 month hiatus, I have return to this site better! I'm happy to be back, but it hasn't been the best 8 months, with the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami(The Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami- or as I have dubbed it, The Tokoku Clusterfuck). Also the loss of Dan Wheldon, which I watched happen live on ABC, and um....uh....whatever else, happened this month. Anyway, are we Free Speech yet? Like can I cuss without getting censored or is it still Politically Correct here? Either way, I'm here.

Who are you?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 11:24:43 AM
At 10/24/2011 7:47:00 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

: Who are you?

Well, that's not really nice. It is obviously an old member who returned. Welcome back Akemi_Loli_Mokoto!
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 11:37:15 AM

Who are you?

I was thinking the same thing. Saw the thread and got excited... then was let downn :((
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 11:42:01 AM
At 10/24/2011 11:37:15 AM, devinni01841 wrote:

Who are you?

I was thinking the same thing. Saw the thread and got excited... then was let downn :((

You sound like my ex.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 12:05:24 PM
At 10/24/2011 11:42:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Who are you?

You sound like my ex.
erm... I'm not.
how so?
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 5:29:07 PM
At 10/24/2011 11:42:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Who are you?

You sound like my ex.

They make pills for that
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:48:04 AM
Anyway, are we Free Speech yet? Like can I cuss without getting censored or is it still Politically Correct here? Either way, I'm here.

So sad to see this statement fail after 24 hours.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:42:28 PM
He's a pedophile, no one likes pedophiles.

Unless you are C_N, that's fine.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp