Jump to topic:

Rogue and her return to DDO ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:26:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. So what do we have here. The great Atheist extremist, female wildflower known as Rogue, has made and unexpected and long awaited return to DDO. Of course we have had our disagreements, and arguments in the past. But our debates have been epic to say the least. I think that she is a breath of fresh air, and her style is quite enigmatic. She is elusive, and dark.
This is what I like about her the most. There is a spiritual side to this woman, but she pretends that is all natural. How can an Atheist be so spiritual minded and not have a belief in God or some other form of deity. This is a first for me. Hmmm.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:29:07 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:26:20 AM, inferno wrote:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. So what do we have here. The great Atheist extremist, female wildflower known as Rogue, has made and unexpected and long awaited return to DDO. Of course we have had our disagreements, and arguments in the past. But our debates have been epic to say the least. I think that she is a breath of fresh air, and her style is quite enigmatic. She is elusive, and dark.
This is what I like about her the most. There is a spiritual side to this woman, but she pretends that is all natural. How can an Atheist be so spiritual minded and not have a belief in God or some other form of deity. This is a first for me. Hmmm.

Translation: You fancy her.

Can't say I blame you though.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:36:29 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:29:07 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

This is non physical my friend. It is about her mind and not the body. Too bad you are too young and naive to fancy that.
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:48:28 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:36:29 AM, inferno wrote:

This is non physical my friend. It is about her mind and not the body. Too bad you are too young and naive to fancy that.

Cerebral_Narcissist is a year older than you.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:49:49 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:48:28 AM, lotus_flower wrote:

He may be. But he thinks like a kid. How dare you question the great Inferno.
Stop trying to dictate me. =)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 8:56:13 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:49:49 AM, inferno wrote:

Just ask her out man, what's the worst that can happen?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:03:17 AM
At 10/24/2011 8:56:13 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

What ? Man, go f*ck yourself and leave me alone.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:06:33 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:03:17 AM, inferno wrote:

Seriously man, you have some issues.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:07:03 AM

That took an unexpected turn.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:11:17 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:07:03 AM, Rockylightning wrote:

That took an unexpected turn.

RockyLight. I thought you were a German Shepherd. Oh well, you cant win em all. Mutt. LOL
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:21:43 AM

I fancy her. The fancy the sh*t out of her. Now how do I get her to notice me short of sending her a picture of my genitals? I've tried that once or twice and now I can't even step into the city of Sacramento without breaking a couple restraining orders.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:25:13 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:21:43 AM, MarquisX wrote:

I fancy her. The fancy the sh*t out of her. Now how do I get her to notice me short of sending her a picture of my genitals? I've tried that once or twice and now I can't even step into the city of Sacramento without breaking a couple restraining orders.

You sound like a freakazoid. And anyway, how do you know that she is really that beautiful in the real world. Even if she is, she might be your worst nightmare. LOL
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:53:21 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:25:13 AM, inferno wrote:

You sound like a freakazoid. And anyway, how do you know that she is really that beautiful in the real world. Even if she is, she might be your worst nightmare. LOL

I was married once. I have nothing left to fear at this point. And I don't know what she looks like but ill give her the benefit of the doubt
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:54:45 AM
I wonder why we have so few female members.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:57:55 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:53:21 AM, MarquisX wrote:

I was married once. I have nothing left to fear at this point. And I don't know what she looks like but ill give her the benefit of the doubt

Actually she is very beautiful. But she has her own unique ideolgy about Men and relationships. She is quite friendly as some of her conversations with me indicate. But she takes pride in her independence and she has an inquiring mind that requires a lot of patience and understanding. She does not like being judged. *
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:29:53 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:54:45 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I wonder why we have so few female members.

Aw geez. Don't blame me. I haven't sent them all pictures of my balls. Yet.
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:31:35 AM
At 10/24/2011 9:57:55 AM, inferno wrote:

Actually she is very beautiful. But she has her own unique ideolgy about Men and relationships. She is quite friendly as some of her conversations with me indicate. But she takes pride in her independence and she has an inquiring mind that requires a lot of patience and understanding. She does not like being judged. *

Man I was just kidding. You really like this chick.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:35:12 AM
At 10/24/2011 10:31:35 AM, MarquisX wrote:
At 10/24/2011 9:57:55 AM, inferno wrote:

Man I was just kidding. You really like this chick.

I think that you are a genius.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 10:55:19 AM
And in many ways, I still dont. But it is one thing to admire a human being for their strength rather than to celebrate their ignorance and lack of respect for The
Almighty. I am a bit biased here, yes I know.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 12:12:05 PM
I think its sweet when a internet lunatic gets a crush on a possible girl on the interwebs.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 1:03:10 PM
Boy sees girl on internet.
Boy meets girl.
Girl doesn't want anything to do with boy.
Boy chops up girl into pieces and dumps her body parts in a shallow grave and commits suicide so they can be together in heaven forever.

And the cycle of life goes on.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:05:14 PM

How can this be since you have only been on this site for 3 months?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:07:33 PM
At 10/24/2011 2:05:14 PM, Double_R wrote:

How can this be since you have only been on this site for 3 months?

he's had other accounts in the past.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:12:28 PM
I thought Inferno was an adult (not that he acts like one).
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:16:11 PM
At 10/24/2011 2:12:28 PM, 000ike wrote:

Very funny you clowns. I aint saying a word about this anymore.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:46:32 PM
At 10/24/2011 2:16:11 PM, inferno wrote:

We all take it in turns to be angry. At another stage, those who have called you childish will have their go. I had my go earlier.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:52:55 PM
How does it feel to be forever alone?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:57:02 PM
At 10/24/2011 2:46:32 PM, GodSands wrote:

We all take it in turns to be angry. At another stage, those who have called you childish will have their go. I had my go earlier.

(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 2:57:16 PM
At 10/24/2011 2:46:32 PM, GodSands wrote:

This sounds more like a satanic revenge prophecy than advice. :p
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault