Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Goodbye Debate.org

Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:05:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have decided that I will deactivate my profile, due to the fact Free Speech is not allowed here. In the terms, it says "Profanity" isn't allowed(something I use). It also prohibits trolling/flaming(2 things I don't engage in anyway). Now yes, legally Free Speech laws exist to prevent the government from pulling this stunt, but the thing is, the troops fight for our right to say what we want(along with other things).

But this website has choose to spit on the face of Free Speech and because of that, it is run like a Politically Correct Totalitarian Dictatorship, and the very moment someone says the F-word or S-word all hell breaks loose and the moderators have a mental break down and start crapping the biggest bricks you'll ever see.

They act like if someone cusses then all 7 levels of unholy hell will break lose and fissures will open up in the earth, swallowing cars, buildings, and people whole whilst simultaneously causing children to start dying in droves, and bodies will start blocking out the sun as disease spreads faster than STD's at a sex party. (takes a breath).

It's not a big deal if someone cusses. Nobody will die or suffer a total mental break down. Free speech is about protecting unpopular speech. Popular speech, by definition, doesn't need protection. But I'm just wasting my time, because nothing will change. Many people ask me why I always sign off my Twitter 'Till we meet again.' It'sbBecause goodbye is always so final. Goodbye, Debate.org.
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:25:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 12:05:59 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
I have decided that I will deactivate my profile, due to the fact Free Speech is not allowed here. In the terms, it says "Profanity" isn't allowed(something I use). It also prohibits trolling/flaming(2 things I don't engage in anyway). Now yes, legally Free Speech laws exist to prevent the government from pulling this stunt, but the thing is, the troops fight for our right to say what we want(along with other things).

But this website has choose to spit on the face of Free Speech and because of that, it is run like a Politically Correct Totalitarian Dictatorship, and the very moment someone says the F-word or S-word all hell breaks loose and the moderators have a mental break down and start crapping the biggest bricks you'll ever see.

They act like if someone cusses then all 7 levels of unholy hell will break lose and fissures will open up in the earth, swallowing cars, buildings, and people whole whilst simultaneously causing children to start dying in droves, and bodies will start blocking out the sun as disease spreads faster than STD's at a sex party. (takes a breath).

It's not a big deal if someone cusses. Nobody will die or suffer a total mental break down. Free speech is about protecting unpopular speech. Popular speech, by definition, doesn't need protection. But I'm just wasting my time, because nothing will change. Many people ask me why I always sign off my Twitter 'Till we meet again.' It'sbBecause goodbye is always so final. Goodbye, Debate.org.

Get the fvck out then you dumb cvnt.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:26:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
fvcking faggot, don't you have any respect for the law? fvck off you anarchist cocksucker.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:30:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
God this is funny.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 1:09:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Damn. Still not gone. Guess I'll stay until either I buy this site from Juggle(which I can do, I have the money) or until the mods finish crapping large cinder blocks and recover from the seizure inducing catastrophic mental break down caused the fact they just someone criticize them, and they do what we all know they will do: Delete this post and/or ban/suspend this account.
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 1:17:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 12:05:59 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
I have decided that I will deactivate my profile, due to the fact Free Speech is not allowed here. In the terms, it says "Profanity" isn't allowed(something I use). It also prohibits trolling/flaming(2 things I don't engage in anyway). Now yes, legally Free Speech laws exist to prevent the government from pulling this stunt, but the thing is, the troops fight for our right to say what we want(along with other things).

You obviously have yet to come across Izbo.
Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 1:28:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Look, I would completely love this website if it allowed cussing and didn't put limits on what can be said(IF what was said, didn't break the law or stray off topic). But the site isn't like that, and that is an issue. Maybe when I buy this site, things will change. I'll damn sure start by redoing the terms.
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 1:42:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is funny you say that, when I was running for president, that was the main thing I wanted to effect.

Course, the election is rigged, so I couldn't even take part in the debates.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 2:09:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 1:28:35 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
Look, I would completely love this website if it allowed cussing and didn't put limits on what can be said(IF what was said, didn't break the law or stray off topic). But the site isn't like that, and that is an issue. Maybe when I buy this site, things will change. I'll damn sure start by redoing the terms.

Why do you insist on being able to cuss? Cussing is useful as a means of gaining attention by showing emotion, but this is a debate site. We all have emotions towards certain issues, the idea is to understand those emotions not amplify them. If you can't make your point without cussing then there is no reason to be here.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 2:18:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 2:09:16 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 10/25/2011 1:28:35 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
Look, I would completely love this website if it allowed cussing and didn't put limits on what can be said(IF what was said, didn't break the law or stray off topic). But the site isn't like that, and that is an issue. Maybe when I buy this site, things will change. I'll damn sure start by redoing the terms.

Why do you insist on being able to cuss? Cussing is useful as a means of gaining attention by showing emotion, but this is a debate site. We all have emotions towards certain issues, the idea is to understand those emotions not amplify them. If you can't make your point without cussing then there is no reason to be here.

Fvck you.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 2:23:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 2:18:01 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 10/25/2011 2:09:16 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 10/25/2011 1:28:35 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
Look, I would completely love this website if it allowed cussing and didn't put limits on what can be said(IF what was said, didn't break the law or stray off topic). But the site isn't like that, and that is an issue. Maybe when I buy this site, things will change. I'll damn sure start by redoing the terms.

Why do you insist on being able to cuss? Cussing is useful as a means of gaining attention by showing emotion, but this is a debate site. We all have emotions towards certain issues, the idea is to understand those emotions not amplify them. If you can't make your point without cussing then there is no reason to be here.

Fvck you.

It sometimes takes a lot of effort to not cuss at someone, especially when you are online and there are no consequences to doing so. It takes even more effort to not respond in kind to someone who cusses at you online. However, being able to explain your position coherently is far more useful than cussing to make your point. Your ability to control your emotions and put your argument down logically says a lot about your integrity and argumentative skill. I used to occasionally cuss but refrain from doing it now because it feels a lot better knowing that I was able to resist the urge. By the way, Double_R was spot on in his explanation.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 2:32:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 2:23:31 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/25/2011 2:18:01 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 10/25/2011 2:09:16 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 10/25/2011 1:28:35 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
Look, I would completely love this website if it allowed cussing and didn't put limits on what can be said(IF what was said, didn't break the law or stray off topic). But the site isn't like that, and that is an issue. Maybe when I buy this site, things will change. I'll damn sure start by redoing the terms.

Why do you insist on being able to cuss? Cussing is useful as a means of gaining attention by showing emotion, but this is a debate site. We all have emotions towards certain issues, the idea is to understand those emotions not amplify them. If you can't make your point without cussing then there is no reason to be here.

Fvck you.

It sometimes takes a lot of effort to not cuss at someone, especially when you are online and there are no consequences to doing so. It takes even more effort to not respond in kind to someone who cusses at you online. However, being able to explain your position coherently is far more useful than cussing to make your point. Your ability to control your emotions and put your argument down logically says a lot about your integrity and argumentative skill. I used to occasionally cuss but refrain from doing it now because it feels a lot better knowing that I was able to resist the urge. By the way, Double_R was spot on in his explanation.

Fvck you.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 3:23:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Turns out, you can bypass the swear filter by bolding, italicising or underlining one of the letters in the swearword.

Also, you can do this:_fuck_
Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 5:12:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You can cuss and debate, just like you can show emotion and debate. If debating doesn't induce an emotional response from one of the 2(or more) parties, then there is an issue. The last thing the world needs is more emotionless robot with no passion or strong belief in what they are defending or believe in.

There is no reason in hell someone can't express their emotions on the Internet. I cuss on the net, I cuss on the radio(internet of course, stupid FCC), I cuss a ton on my Twitter/Facebook, basically, I cuss everywhere...except this one single website, which restricts that ability by threatening an account termination or having one of the super-mods(word play of Super Mom, because they act like....you get it) edit your post and make you say something stupid, which has happened to me.

You see, it's not a question of rather someone is able to control themselves(because if that's what you think, you are a presumptuousness, close-minded, butt hatch. It's an issue of FREE SPEECH! If I want to cuss, then I should be allowed to cuss. This is 2011, not 1950. Stop acting like everybody will have a moral seizure if they hear cussing.

If it's not ok for the government to censor the people, then why are you doing it? Does it make you feel like you have power? Does that give you big boner? Hypocrisy thy name is you.
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 7:47:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 5:12:32 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
You can cuss and debate, just like you can show emotion and debate. If debating doesn't induce an emotional response from one of the 2(or more) parties, then there is an issue. The last thing the world needs is more emotionless robot with no passion or strong belief in what they are defending or believe in.

There is no reason in hell someone can't express their emotions on the Internet. I cuss on the net, I cuss on the radio(internet of course, stupid FCC), I cuss a ton on my Twitter/Facebook, basically, I cuss everywhere...except this one single website, which restricts that ability by threatening an account termination or having one of the super-mods(word play of Super Mom, because they act like....you get it) edit your post and make you say something stupid, which has happened to me.

You see, it's not a question of rather someone is able to control themselves(because if that's what you think, you are a presumptuousness, close-minded, butt hatch. It's an issue of FREE SPEECH! If I want to cuss, then I should be allowed to cuss. This is 2011, not 1950. Stop acting like everybody will have a moral seizure if they hear cussing.

If it's not ok for the government to censor the people, then why are you doing it? Does it make you feel like you have power? Does that give you big boner? Hypocrisy thy name is you.

Hey. You are the guy who has banned for posting a picture of a teenager here online without his permission. Glad to have you back.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 7:51:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 5:12:32 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
You can cuss and debate, just like you can show emotion and debate. If debating doesn't induce an emotional response from one of the 2(or more) parties, then there is an issue. The last thing the world needs is more emotionless robot with no passion or strong belief in what they are defending or believe in.

There is no reason in hell someone can't express their emotions on the Internet. I cuss on the net, I cuss on the radio(internet of course, stupid FCC), I cuss a ton on my Twitter/Facebook, basically, I cuss everywhere...except this one single website, which restricts that ability by threatening an account termination or having one of the super-mods(word play of Super Mom, because they act like....you get it) edit your post and make you say something stupid, which has happened to me.

You see, it's not a question of rather someone is able to control themselves(because if that's what you think, you are a presumptuousness, close-minded, butt hatch. It's an issue of FREE SPEECH! If I want to cuss, then I should be allowed to cuss. This is 2011, not 1950. Stop acting like everybody will have a moral seizure if they hear cussing.

If it's not ok for the government to censor the people, then why are you doing it? Does it make you feel like you have power? Does that give you big boner? Hypocrisy thy name is you.

Joining a free community to participate in an activity you enjoy and then complaining because every single rule isn't tailored to your every whim or desire is a bit like being invited over to a house for a free meal but complaining that they won't cook everything exactly the way you want it.

Websites aren't the government. There is no hypocrisy involved. Deal.
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 7:57:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You say that you have the money, then make your own debate site that allows profanity in it, no one's stopping you. Juggle has every right to do whatever they want to do with this site as long as they own it.

Your ranting on allowing profanity on a this intellectual debate site is actually stupid and pointless. Cussing in a formal debate is somewhat different from showing emotion in a debate, it gives freedom of speech a bad name, of all the words in the English language, why choose profanities? Because it has a strong effect to your point? There are lots of words to use than these, F-16 is right, explaining your position without cussing makes you more intelligent and courageous on arguing.

Also, I could be wrong, but the main intention to cuss is actually to offend, and without censorship, we would live in a jungle, do we really need to turn this site from intelligent people having a rational debate to two 13 year olds having a 'My penis is bigger than yours' debate using swear words as arguments and uncensored pics as evidence? That's just sad and lame.
Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:21:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1) I have NEVER been banned from this site, so shut up with the false accusations.

2), the guy that just posted, Intelligence has NOTHING to do with how one chooses to speak. I've seen a ton of college educated very smart people use profanity. It's an issue of offending someone, and that is likely why this site doesn't allow cussing.

If you don't like what is said, IGNORE IT!

On that note, Buying this hell hole is a better choice than starting from scratch, because this PC nation already has people on it.
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:26:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:21:11 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
1) I have NEVER been banned from this site, so shut up with the false accusations.

2), the guy that just posted, Intelligence has NOTHING to do with how one chooses to speak. I've seen a ton of college educated very smart people use profanity. It's an issue of offending someone, and that is likely why this site doesn't allow cussing.

If you don't like what is said, IGNORE IT!

On that note, Buying this hell hole is a better choice than starting from scratch, because this PC nation already has people on it.

Then leave or buy the site. I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by merely whining about it here.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:49:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:21:11 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
1) I have NEVER been banned from this site, so shut up with the false accusations.

2), the guy that just posted, Intelligence has NOTHING to do with how one chooses to speak. I've seen a ton of college educated very smart people use profanity. It's an issue of offending someone, and that is likely why this site doesn't allow cussing.

If you don't like what is said, IGNORE IT!

On that note, Buying this hell hole is a better choice than starting from scratch, because this PC nation already has people on it.

By your definition of free speech, you should be able to cuss in school.

"Fvck you, Teacher". It doesn't work that way. Free speech merely implies that you will not get into legal trouble if you say anything. However, the person that controls the organization/website has ultimate control. He can restrict free speech if he wants.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:55:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can also assure you that you will not be missed.

Peace out
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 10:06:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 12:05:59 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
I have decided that I will deactivate my profile, due to the fact Free Speech is not allowed here. In the terms, it says "Profanity" isn't allowed(something I use). It also prohibits trolling/flaming(2 things I don't engage in anyway). Now yes, legally Free Speech laws exist to prevent the government from pulling this stunt, but the thing is, the troops fight for our right to say what we want(along with other things).

But this website has choose to spit on the face of Free Speech and because of that, it is run like a Politically Correct Totalitarian Dictatorship, and the very moment someone says the F-word or S-word all hell breaks loose and the moderators have a mental break down and start crapping the biggest bricks you'll ever see.

They act like if someone cusses then all 7 levels of unholy hell will break lose and fissures will open up in the earth, swallowing cars, buildings, and people whole whilst simultaneously causing children to start dying in droves, and bodies will start blocking out the sun as disease spreads faster than STD's at a sex party. (takes a breath).

It's not a big deal if someone cusses. Nobody will die or suffer a total mental break down. Free speech is about protecting unpopular speech. Popular speech, by definition, doesn't need protection. But I'm just wasting my time, because nothing will change. Many people ask me why I always sign off my Twitter 'Till we meet again.' It'sbBecause goodbye is always so final. Goodbye, Debate.org.

What moderators? The ones that allow Izbo for the very reason of free speech? Or the ones that allow inferno/interrogator for the very reason of free speech.

It is also comical that after 9 hours, the account still isn't closed.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 10:16:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Public schools are government controlled. I've always believed free speech should extend to schools if it doesn't disrupt learning. Also, Free Speech also has a definition outside of the constitution, which is basically i is the freedom to say what you want without censorship, limitation, or both. Free Speech isn't exclusively a legal term.

ALSO, I know a website or organization can censor anything they want. But I don't see any reason why you brought that up. I'm not saying they can't legally do it, I'm basically saying they shouldn't do it.

They are doing what they don't want the government to do. That is hypocrisy, and you know it. I am criticizing their choice to basically be Anti-free speech and pro-censorship to make the masses happy.

This will go on forever and ever and ever and none of you will accept the fact this place is Politically Correct. So, I see no point in discussing it any further. I'll just wait for the mods to act the way I predict they will act. Either edit my post, remove this topic, or suspend/ban my account. Akemi Mokoto, out.
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 10:17:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 5:12:32 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
You can cuss and debate, just like you can show emotion and debate. If debating doesn't induce an emotional response from one of the 2(or more) parties, then there is an issue. The last thing the world needs is more emotionless robot with no passion or strong belief in what they are defending or believe in.

There is no reason in hell someone can't express their emotions on the Internet. I cuss on the net, I cuss on the radio(internet of course, stupid FCC), I cuss a ton on my Twitter/Facebook, basically, I cuss everywhere...except this one single website, which restricts that ability by threatening an account termination or having one of the super-mods(word play of Super Mom, because they act like....you get it) edit your post and make you say something stupid, which has happened to me.

You see, it's not a question of rather someone is able to control themselves(because if that's what you think, you are a presumptuousness, close-minded, butt hatch. It's an issue of FREE SPEECH! If I want to cuss, then I should be allowed to cuss. This is 2011, not 1950. Stop acting like everybody will have a moral seizure if they hear cussing.

If it's not ok for the government to censor the people, then why are you doing it? Does it make you feel like you have power? Does that give you big boner? Hypocrisy thy name is you.

You need to be able to show emotion, but also restrain it. Otherwise, you run a high risk of your argument degrading into one big fat appeal to emotion, which as you might know, is a logical fallacy (and so not too good if you want to win debates).

You will also find that cuss words are not the only way to show emotion, as they tend to be for showing "extremes" of things (not simply limited to emotions). The difference between "great job" and "fuckin' greak job" is level of excitment, where the cuss word amplifies it. But there are also countless other ways to amplify the intensity of your ideas and emotions. The question is, do you have the skills to use those other ways? It only takes a middle school vocab skill range to use cuss words.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 11:02:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So the OP reopens his/her account, creates a thread announcing she is back, creates a thread warning us that JUGGLE IS DANGEROUS, then creates a thread declaring that out of righteous indignation of the dictatorial free speech practices of DDO she is closing her account.

Seems like this person is obviously just trying to make a scene. So the question is: why are we playing along by giving them the attention they want?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 11:11:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 11:02:28 AM, Raisor wrote:
So the OP reopens his/her account, creates a thread announcing she is back, creates a thread warning us that JUGGLE IS DANGEROUS, then creates a thread declaring that out of righteous indignation of the dictatorial free speech practices of DDO she is closing her account.

Seems like this person is obviously just trying to make a scene. So the question is: why are we playing along by giving them the attention they want?

Because in this particular case, the giving of attention is doing no harm to us. While he remains comically entertaining, engaging which him will continue to be a positive. Though, I suppose it is starting to get old.

I'll be nice and stop (or at least I'll try).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 11:16:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 10:16:49 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
Public schools are government controlled. I've always believed free speech should extend to schools if it doesn't disrupt learning. Also, Free Speech also has a definition outside of the constitution, which is basically i is the freedom to say what you want without censorship, limitation, or both. Free Speech isn't exclusively a legal term.

ALSO, I know a website or organization can censor anything they want. But I don't see any reason why you brought that up. I'm not saying they can't legally do it, I'm basically saying they shouldn't do it.

They are doing what they don't want the government to do. That is hypocrisy, and you know it. I am criticizing their choice to basically be Anti-free speech and pro-censorship to make the masses happy.

This will go on forever and ever and ever and none of you will accept the fact this place is Politically Correct. So, I see no point in discussing it any further. I'll just wait for the mods to act the way I predict they will act. Either edit my post, remove this topic, or suspend/ban my account. Akemi Mokoto, out.

Who are you?
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 11:31:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If this place was politically correct I know two members at least who would have been booted by now.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle