Vote Kleptin for President.

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 10:45:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is my platform:

I campaign under the notion that a good leader has as little effect on the population as possible.

I will be an active member for like, a week or two, then vanish for a few months at a time depending on whether or not I have a new game to play or a test to study for. During the time that I am active, I will promise the following things to my felow DDO members:

1. Site modifications

Will occur, but not by my hand. I promise that the site will change in some sort of way, most likely to something that you will like or at least grow to like.

2. Communication with moderators

Will pretty much be the same as it is now. There are lots of people on DDO who will step up and present them with petitions and requests that you all will organize and which I will not interfere with.

3. Trolls

Will continue to come to DDO and you will continue to enjoy their presence because otherwise, it gets boring and nothing unifies people better than a mutual target to ridicule and make us feel superior than.

I conclusion, vote Kleptin for DDO president. I promise that under my leadership, DDO will progress exactly as it would if there were no DDO president.

Thank you.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:11:32 AM
Good luck, Kleptin!
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 3:40:39 PM
Kleptin, you're making it hard for me to chose between you and Innomen this election.:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 3:45:33 PM
Basically my platform but with more words.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 4:00:30 PM
you got my vote but how do I vote ?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 9:53:58 PM
This or innomen? So hard to choose.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:28:45 PM
It is good to see someone is treating these... *ahem* "elections" with the seriousness they deserve.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 10:47:54 PM
At 10/28/2011 10:45:02 AM, Kleptin wrote:
This is my platform:

I campaign under the notion that a good leader has as little effect on the population as possible.

I will be an active member for like, a week or two, then vanish for a few months at a time depending on whether or not I have a new game to play or a test to study for. During the time that I am active, I will promise the following things to my felow DDO members:

1. Site modifications

Will occur, but not by my hand. I promise that the site will change in some sort of way, most likely to something that you will like or at least grow to like.

2. Communication with moderators

Will pretty much be the same as it is now. There are lots of people on DDO who will step up and present them with petitions and requests that you all will organize and which I will not interfere with.

3. Trolls

Will continue to come to DDO and you will continue to enjoy their presence because otherwise, it gets boring and nothing unifies people better than a mutual target to ridicule and make us feel superior than.

I conclusion, vote Kleptin for DDO president. I promise that under my leadership, DDO will progress exactly as it would if there were no DDO president.

Thank you.

Trolls are DDO terrorists, but as usual the liberal do nothings want to sit back, get all cuddley with these terrorists while teaching your children the finer points of lesbian relationships.

What we need is some one who will fight the terrorists, some one who will track them down and put horse heads in there beds. Is this person klep "Osama" tin ?, I don't think so.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 10:51:03 PM
You know how to fight the "terrorists"?

Laugh at them, or ignore them. The point is, they aren't effective if you they didn't terrorize you.

This has nothing to do with being liberal. This has to do with not being a poosie.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp