Jump to topic:

Smear campaign against Innoman

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:24:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
LOOK AT HIM.. Take a good look at him.... Then realize that he is from MASSACHUSETTS.

Clearly he is not qualified to hold the office of president. Look, he's 47 years old. Any day now, the guy could die or something. Is that what you want? I didn't think so.

Vote for Cosmic Alfonzo

The other white meat.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:25:12 AM
At 10/29/2011 1:24:00 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
LOOK AT HIM.. Take a good look at him.... Then realize that he is from MASSACHUSETTS.

Clearly he is not qualified to hold the office of president. Look, he's 47 years old. Any day now, the guy could die or something. Is that what you want? I didn't think so.

Vote for Cosmic Alfonzo

The other white meat.

Rofl.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:31:55 AM
The citizens of DDO need to understand the truth, my friend. How can they be informed voters if they are unaware of the fact that Innoman happens to be a staunch supporter of SCHOOL VOUCHERS!

Clearly Innoman is some kind of nazi tree hugging apologist for SATAN.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:36:05 AM
He is also a homosexual meaning he is part of their secret agenda to shove their views down our throats.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 9:04:13 AM
The only thing you need to do is look at any topic he posts in it is never really intelligent and definitely not logical. He does not need a smear campaign.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 9:54:32 AM
At 10/29/2011 9:04:13 AM, izbo10 wrote:
The only thing you need to do is look at any topic he posts in it is never really intelligent and definitely not logical. He does not need a smear campaign.

Did they teach you insults in the logic classes you took? That would explain so much.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:02:24 PM
At 10/29/2011 1:24:00 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Geographical prejudice.

Geriatric prejudice.

Vote for Cosmic Alfonzo

The other white meat.

Why just white meat?? Racially prejudiced as well.

And you can lick the chocolate starfish if you have a problem with 47 year olds.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:02:50 PM
At 10/29/2011 1:36:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
He is also a homosexual meaning he is part of their secret agenda to shove their views down our throats.

By views you penis right?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:10:05 PM
At 10/29/2011 9:04:13 AM, izbo10 wrote:
No, but apparently you need one just to make yourself look "intelligent" and "logical"...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 2:48:11 PM
At 10/29/2011 1:35:30 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Smear campaigns never work. Not even as a joke. Cosmic has already lost my vote.

Oh no! Cosmic, what will you do!?

*lights a cigar*
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 10:35:12 PM
Omg! Thanks for making me LOL! seriously, I hope you don't get banned for this.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 9:50:08 PM
At 10/29/2011 1:31:55 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
The citizens of DDO need to understand the truth, my friend. How can they be informed voters if they are unaware of the fact that Innoman happens to be a staunch supporter of SCHOOL VOUCHERS!

Clearly Innoman is some kind of nazi tree hugging apologist for SATAN.

SCHOOL VOUCHERS ROCK
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 10:02:24 PM
Can you buy and trade schools with school vouchers?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 11:38:20 AM
At 10/29/2011 1:02:50 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Yes. Those there homosexuals are a horny bunch.
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 12:16:13 PM
At 10/29/2011 1:09:34 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Smear campaigns never work. Not even as a joke. Cosmic has already lost my vote.

You do realize that in the last election, Cosmic received a grand total of 1 vote, and that was from himself, right? There is literally nothing he can do to make it so he has a worse showing this round then last round. Unless he forgets to vote completely.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 1:40:42 PM
Haterz gonna hate.

Innomen is a reasonable individual and as far as rationality and commonsense goes he has more than the lots I used to know around here. Take glee that he as a mild temperament; if you did this to anyone else you would find that you'd be eating your words just moments after.

First post in 6 months, it is quite good to be back.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 3:06:19 PM
At 10/31/2011 12:16:13 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/29/2011 1:09:34 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

You do realize that in the last election, Cosmic received a grand total of 1 vote, and that was from himself, right? There is literally nothing he can do to make it so he has a worse showing this round then last round. Unless he forgets to vote completely.

I wasn't given proper exposure, that is why.

Also, there are too many authoritarian minded elitests around here who haven't the slightest respect for freedom. Also, too many people around here actually think that the presidential position is anything other than a figure head position.

In a way, I'm the perfect candidate, because I embody what everyone truly wants, and what everyone truly gets. There is nothing under my reign that will stop you from forming a club of members that punishes those you deem undesirable.

Literally nothing will change that wasn't going to change on its own. I've consistently been the only candidate who doesn't have delusions of my own importance. I keeps it real, dawg foo gangstas.

And I love every one of you. Even the wankers who won't vote for me like Mr. fighter pilot over there.

Meanwhile you have other candidates who make promises they can't keep, and then support suggestions on how the site can change that they have no control over. In the end, site changes are going to go about like they always have.. Members suggest it, and the site admins roll with it if they feel like putting the effort in. The president does nothing!

Then on top of that, you have candidates that are clearly going for stiffer moderation. Why would anyone want this?

But I will say that DDO elections are always entertaining from a sociological perspective. The controversies that happen around here mirror the way things operate in the real world. It's all textbook psychology and sociology.

It is in the best interests of all if an anarchistic president is elected. Why? Because er... You know he isn't going to do fvck with you.

And well, I'm the embodiment of anarchy. Even the people who have called them anarchists in the past around here lack the anarchistic spirit. They aren't real anarchists, I'm the only real anarchist around here. I'm such an anarchist that I don't give a fvck, all I want is a statue built in my honor in the middle of DDO square, that's all. Is that too much to ask? Imagine how sexy it would be!
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 11:40:02 AM
At 10/31/2011 11:38:20 AM, socialpinko wrote:

god, socialpinko, you are fuckin hilarious. (:
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 2:34:01 PM
At 11/1/2011 11:40:02 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
At 10/31/2011 11:38:20 AM, socialpinko wrote:

god, socialpinko, you are fuckin hilarious. (:

Old news.
: