Jump to topic:

Fairwell, My Dear Friends.

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 6:03:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Alas, it is no joke. I am leaving DDO, as well as the internet all together My reasons are entirely personal and it is nothing that has gone wrong. I've had a sudden and life changing experience that now compels me to spend my time with other things. I was due to run with Innomen as a VP in the upcoming election and I apologize for the inconvenient timing.

This is an extremely bitter/sweet moment for me. DDO has been something that has truly played a part in defining who I am. The constant exchange of ideas has greatly influenced my opinions and the friends I have made here are people I will never forget. Lol, it's so cheesy but I really do love you guys.

I may still make a post here and there but it will be extremely rare. If you wish to stay in touch with me, please send me your cell number and I might text you.

It feels like I should write a lot more but that's really all I've got to say. Its November 5th, 2011. This is FREEDO, signing out.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 6:11:23 PM
NOOOOOO! http://myfacewhen.com...

But, seriously: Your contributions to the site were great, and, from the 3 months I've been here, you've really been one of the players that has helped make this site a more welcoming place. I hope that you live long and prosper and all that. Anyhoo:

Thanking you for making this site that much more welcoming,

DN
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 6:14:05 PM
Freedo, you were one hell of a guy...and an integral part of DDO.

Unless if you're trolling--which hopefully you are not--, then I will at least miss you and your threads, posts, comments on my profiles, pretty girl-photos (on profile and as avatar), and (fate) games....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 6:26:42 PM
If you're trolling, rot in hell
If you're serious, nice to know you
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 7:08:04 PM
Oh. You were one of the more interesting lot. :(

Your mix of libertarianism, anarchy and the all round absurd was great. I can't think of a time when you have ever annoyed anyone reasonable. Fare well, FREEDO.

I am really interested in your motives for leaving the internet. If you discovered deep web or caught in DDoS attack don't worry about it. You're now officially an oldfag, it happens to all of us, you'll get over it.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 9:35:36 PM
http://nooooooooooooooo.com...
*sniff*
*sniff*
Why do the funny ones always do this?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 10:06:07 PM
I'm sorry we both missed the chance to debate something. :[
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 10:35:31 PM
Freedo, I debated you twice. Both of those debates were among the most intelluctually stimulating and honest I have ever had.

You will be missed
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 10:37:57 PM
So you're about to get party v&, therefore, destroying your hard drive, correct?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 11:18:32 PM
May the stinky musk of Eris' unshaven armpits guide you safely from the curse of the grey face.

Chaos be with you.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 10:45:58 PM
At 11/5/2011 11:14:25 PM, badger wrote:
remember remember the 5th of november lol.

Goodbye buddy. Maybe I'll meet you off the beaten path one day.