Jump to topic:

The Nincompoops Of DDO ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:38:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am taking the gloves off today and heading into the 15th round. Joe Frazier, may he rest in peace. But anyway, I have noticed the rise in foolishness and stupidity here at DDO. We all have our ideologies and personal outlooks on what we think the world is today. Politics is a speciality, but religion is my thing. My beef is with the nonbelievers in general, and not the other.
But anyway, let us get personal. I think some of you are a bunch of brainless idiots who are trying to express themselves in a forum that gives them a biased advantage. This is why there is no point in debating one when it comes to the belief in God. They will not believe in The Almighty unless they see him. This ideology is indicative of other issues.....You take pride in nothinness, and you have a narrow view on the world as it is today. You have a distorted perception and your mindset is like that of a small child. Your view of me is irrelevent if anything, and does not influence what I believe in even at the slightest bit. Take your shallow and secularistic ideology and stick it straight up your lame duck azz. Have a nice day. =)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:40:47 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:38:11 PM, inferno wrote:
This is why there is no point in debating one when it comes to the belief in God.

I agree, because of this:

Your view of me is irrelevent if anything, and does not influence what I believe in even at the slightest bit.

You're a hateful being. No doubt if a god exists like anything described in the Bible, you're his prejudiced, spiteful pride and joy.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:45:23 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:40:47 PM, drafterman wrote:
This is why there is no point in debating one when it comes to the belief in God.

Your view of me is irrelevent if anything, and does not influence what I believe in even at the slightest bit.

You're a hateful being. No doubt if a god exists like anything described in the Bible, you're his prejudiced, spiteful pride and joy.

I dont hate anyone. But I do have a small sense or lack of disrespect for people who dont believe in God. Yes, I know. That is the wrong approach, and I am trying to change my ways. I am going to exercise more compassion in the future.
As for today, it is on like neckbone. =)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:48:02 PM
What if the point of this thread if you are uninterested in debate?

Just write up a suitable anti-atheist one liner and stick it in your signature you retarded bigoted racist piece of sh1t.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:49:24 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:45:23 PM, inferno wrote:

I dont hate anyone.

This is actually a tricky statement. First, I didn't accuse you of hating anyone specifically. Hate can be a general emotion. You display it constantly, it permeates your every post. Second, you can, and do, hate a group of people. Namely atheists. You can't even maintain composure long enough to hold a conversation. You post something that is supposedly proof of something or other, but when questioned on it, you lose all composure and just delve into hate, hate hate. Third, even if I claimed you hated a specific person, such as me, that would require your conception of who I am to be accurate. I don't believe you know me at all. I'm a screen name on the internet that identifies as an atheist, and that's all you need or care about. You've filled in the blanks with your ignorance, and have directed your hate at this ficticious strawman that exists only in your head.

Sure, you don't hate anyone. But you're still a hateful being.

But I do have a small sense or lack of disrespect for people who dont believe in God. Yes, I know. That is the wrong approach, and I am trying to change my ways. I am going to exercise more compassion in the future.

Words are wind. Don't say you are going to change. Actually change.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 12:52:15 PM
This rant is not going to help push whatever your agenda is. If you want to 'missionize', offer cash, or at least kind words instead of insults.

I believe in g-d, but am embarrassed to be associated with 'believers' like yourself.
Debate.org Moderator
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 1:10:34 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:52:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
This rant is not going to help push whatever your agenda is. If you want to 'missionize', offer cash, or at least kind words instead of insults.

I believe in g-d, but am embarrassed to be associated with 'believers' like yourself.

Thanks for you misinterpretation. I will not allow a fool like you to dictate my words as I am much stronger mentally than you will ever be. There is no agenda here
Mr O Reilly. This is just an issue of great relevence simply because I have created this monster known as The Inferno. Obviously I am quite influential more so than even you would like to admit. After all, isnt that why you came here in the first place. Contradiction is a form of flattery. Enjoy your dinner.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 1:11:38 PM
At 11/8/2011 12:49:24 PM, drafterman wrote:

I dont hate anyone.

This is actually a tricky statement. First, I didn't accuse you of hating anyone specifically. Hate can be a general emotion. You display it constantly, it permeates your every post. Second, you can, and do, hate a group of people. Namely atheists. You can't even maintain composure long enough to hold a conversation. You post something that is supposedly proof of something or other, but when questioned on it, you lose all composure and just delve into hate, hate hate. Third, even if I claimed you hated a specific person, such as me, that would require your conception of who I am to be accurate. I don't believe you know me at all. I'm a screen name on the internet that identifies as an atheist, and that's all you need or care about. You've filled in the blanks with your ignorance, and have directed your hate at this ficticious strawman that exists only in your head.

But I do have a small sense or lack of disrespect for people who dont believe in God. Yes, I know. That is the wrong approach, and I am trying to change my ways. I am going to exercise more compassion in the future.

Blah, blah, blah. Is there someone out there actually worth hearing today ? =)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 2:25:31 PM
You know, perhaps Inferno has a point. How upon our experience with Izbo we can still acknowledge threads such as this is truly baffling.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 2:28:00 PM
Inferno, one of the exemplary troll-prodigies of the late eras of DDO.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 11:54:27 AM
Remember around august when we had an Izbo/Inferno troll problem? Here we are again, yeah, the next president needs to do something about this.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:04:45 PM
At 11/10/2011 11:54:27 AM, 000ike wrote:
Remember around august when we had an Izbo/Inferno troll problem? Here we are again, yeah, the next president needs to do something about this.

Nice avatar. But youre still on my crappy person's list. Say cheese. =)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:17:06 PM

The President went with the will of the people, the people enjoy laughing at those with a mental disability.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:20:44 PM
At 11/10/2011 12:17:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

The President went with the will of the people, the people enjoy laughing at those with a mental disability.

I guess that means you. By the way, say hello to your future President.
It will be a moment that you will NEVER forget.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:39:49 PM
The more I read your threads, the more i am convinced you're a troll who is in love with the attention his trollish-ness generates. Or you're a atheist who parodies the religious.

One of the two.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:53:49 PM
At 11/10/2011 12:39:49 PM, gerrandesquire wrote:
The more I read your threads, the more i am convinced you're a troll who is in love with the attention his trollish-ness generates. Or you're a atheist who parodies the religious.

One of the two.

None of the above. Thanks for trying though.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:01:07 PM

You would want them banned? Izbo does offer some comedic value to the site, particularly when combined with C_N. His language is a bit much at times, and there are lots of reports against him, but conversely he is probably the leading member who submits reports on other members (most of which go ignored).

Inferno is really harmless, and has never posed a real threat in any way to the site or the members of the site.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:08:44 PM
At 11/10/2011 1:01:07 PM, innomen wrote:

You would want them banned? Izbo does offer some comedic value to the site, particularly when combined with C_N. His language is a bit much at times, and there are lots of reports against him, but conversely he is probably the leading member who submits reports on other members (most of which go ignored).

Inferno is really harmless, and has never posed a real threat in any way to the site or the members of the site.

Please vote for me.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:13:15 PM

I dont hate anyone.

Drafterman, what a perfect response. Such ignorance in this world gives true believers of Christianity such disrespect, and wrongfully so. I'm an atheist though.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:19:28 PM
At 11/10/2011 1:08:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/10/2011 1:01:07 PM, innomen wrote:

Please vote for me.

What exactly am i voting for you to do or be?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:19:30 PM
At 11/10/2011 1:13:15 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

I dont hate anyone.

Drafterman, what a perfect response. Such ignorance in this world gives true believers of Christianity such disrespect, and wrongfully so. I'm an atheist though.

That figures here. Because your words are nothing more than hot air.