Jump to topic:

The REAL reason Koopin left.

Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 7:21:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
[Excerpted from profile comments on Rockylightning's profile, one year ago immediately after I posted "KFC" for my rebuttal during a debate with RoyLatham]

"Okay Rocky, here is the deal. You have been selected. I am taking a group of people to the unknown planet of Bithono. There we will restart, have a new life. Everyone will be happy and free. You can eat of the yummy fruit! Swim in the lake of life! and run barefoot in the fields of tranquility!

We will leave somewhere in between 2012-2013. I am having a little trouble getting the budget approved for the spaceship. It has to hold at least 3000 people.
So far on the list to go.

1. Koopin
2. laurenelainee
3. Rockylightning

If you know anyone else, give me a call."

[Excerpted from Private Message]

"I can not send you the pics of the ship for many reasons. But the biggest one is that I still don't know you and do not want to give away vital info. Anyway, it is in the deal that I made with the Amazonians that no cameras were aloud. I will prove that I exist though."

Koopin left on the space ship to Bithono. I guess he ran out of space for me... :(
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 7:21:56 PM
What the.....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:06:45 PM
If he's going to leave sometime in 2012-2013, then he hasn't left yet.

/obvious statement.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:19:20 PM
Inferno is Koopin.

It stings, doesn't it?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:20:18 PM
Disregard that last statement, it totally isn't true, I swear.

Go on with your lives.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:27:37 PM
At 11/8/2011 9:20:18 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Disregard that last statement, it totally isn't true, I swear.

Go on with your lives.

*treats last statement with the same careful consideration that all of Cosmic's posts entail*

*goes on with life*
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!