Jump to topic:

Please Ban 000ike

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:28:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have some contradicting views with 000ike and do not like some of his debates and forum topics. I think he needs to be banned...

Disclaimer: I do not actually want 000ike to get banned, I just want him to flip out at this post to show him were freedom of speech ends and persecution of someone else's rights begins....

I can talk about how much I hate 000ike (don't know enough about him to honestly have something to dislike) but regardless of how terrible I think he is, he has as much of a right to be on this site as even the worst vote bombers, even though they are stupid, annoying, and make the site less enjoyable for others.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:29:21 PM
I wonder if you want me banned as well, Mikee.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:30:08 PM
000ike isnt a vote bomber like bozotheclown is. You might hate him, but there's a definite difference between the two.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:30:49 PM
At 11/8/2011 9:29:21 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Can you not read, because the last 2/3 of the post is about not banning people, 000ike in particular...
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:33:40 PM
At 11/8/2011 9:30:49 PM, Mikeee wrote:
At 11/8/2011 9:29:21 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Can you not read, because the last 2/3 of the post is about not banning people, 000ike in particular...

Forgive me, I meant "banned".
Now will you answer?

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:52:33 PM
Yes, I would like 00ike banned. Here is why.

1) He CONSTANTLY talks about DDO getting a history forum like he has nothing better to do. While not a bad idea by itself, he continues beating it like a dead horse.

2) He has this crazy idea that agriculture is mankind's biggest mistake. If that is the case, then he should just go into the forest and start eating bears.

3) He makes threads calling a whole bunch of people "high school freshmen." He then makes other threads calling for people to be banned.

4) In the words of LordKnuckle: He acts like a demented donkey who cannot take constructive criticism.

So, Let's Ban 000ike!

Oh, wait, the description is not of 00ike at all, it is of Mikeee. That's who we should ban.
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 2:27:29 PM
At 11/8/2011 9:52:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

1) He CONSTANTLY talks about DDO getting a history forum like he has nothing better to do. While not a bad idea by itself, he continues beating it like a dead horse.

2) He has this crazy idea that agriculture is mankind's biggest mistake. If that is the case, then he should just go into the forest and start eating bears.

3) He makes threads calling a whole bunch of people "high school freshmen." He then makes other threads calling for people to be banned.

4) In the words of LordKnuckle: He acts like a demented donkey who cannot take constructive criticism.

So, Let's Ban 000ike!

Oh, wait, the description is not of 00ike at all, it is of Mikeee. That's who we should ban.

+1 agreed
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 2:29:03 PM
At 11/8/2011 9:52:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

So, Let's Ban 000ike!

5) He's a complete idiot who faults his own voters instead of trying to redeem himself. Seriously, how can he be this dense?