Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Calling/Being Called a Troll

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:40:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ore_Ele said this about me on a forum today:

"Look everyone, we know he is a troll. Feeding them only makes them come back. Of course, once we stop feeding him, there will still be a few followers that join in for the frequent "statism is ebil" or "whites are smarter than blacks" circle jerk, but that too will pass in no time."

Now, I understand a lot of people on DDO consider my views on things unconventional, controversial, racist, etc.... But, that is no grounds to call someone a troll.

Nobody can say that I have not gone to great lengths to defend these views... which, by the way, are not racist but only scientific...

So, I made this thread for a couple of reasons... First, I think Ore_Ele was being extremey immature and innapropriatley called me a troll... and I think he should be called out for his innapropriate behavior

Second, I think we need to talk about this broader problem of people calling anyone who's views they disagree with a troll... it is very innapropriate..
President of DDO
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:45:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that you general believe what you say. I also think that you use confirmation bias to confirm your racist beliefs. Your just better looking at data that confirms your view. Looking over your exchange between wnope and you, Wnope appears to give much better evidence.

You also admitted that you are a white separatism earlier in your life, am I wrong?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:46:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
crocodile tears
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:48:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
People like to throw that word around.

Being a racist wanker doesn't make you a troll though.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:49:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:45:28 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I think that you general believe what you say. I also think that you use confirmation bias to confirm your racist beliefs. Your just better looking at data that confirms your view. Looking over your exchange between wnope and you, Wnope appears to give much better evidence.

You also admitted that you are a white separatism earlier in your life, am I wrong?

Darkkermit, I think your the victim of confirmation bias... the scientific evidence overwhelmingly favors my view...

And, any objective viewer would concede that I have much stronger evidence than Wnope... you saying that Wnope has better evidence than me is just your own confirmation bias....

OF course, objective human beings dont exist, but if they did... they would acknowledge taht the evidence points in my direction

You know what else, Darkkermitt, I don't have racist beliefs... I have logical beliefs... don't play this "anyone who acknowledges races are different is racist" bullshiit
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:57:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you support the legal discrimination of races, I don't find that to be logical at all, that will only lead to civil unrest.. In the end, it won't be good.

If you don't, these are the type of views you are better off keeping to yourself. In the same way you may discriminate against other races, others will discriminate against you for being a racist.

Sure, other races may very well be intellectually inferior to one another.. But the fact is, we are dealing with sentient creatures. It is one thing to deny a cow rights.. It is something else entirely to deny different races that are considered human rights.

Justifying these types of views to a public audience is not in the best interests of anyone.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:05:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:49:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:45:28 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I think that you general believe what you say. I also think that you use confirmation bias to confirm your racist beliefs. Your just better looking at data that confirms your view. Looking over your exchange between wnope and you, Wnope appears to give much better evidence.

You also admitted that you are a white separatism earlier in your life, am I wrong?

Darkkermit, I think your the victim of confirmation bias... the scientific evidence overwhelmingly favors my view...

And, any objective viewer would concede that I have much stronger evidence than Wnope... you saying that Wnope has better evidence than me is just your own confirmation bias....

No, I don't care about the issue. I say Wnope has better evidence because he pokes major wholes in your theory of intelligence determination theory, and he has a better grasp of multivariate analysis.

OF course, objective human beings dont exist, but if they did... they would acknowledge taht the evidence points in my direction

You know, since you and Wnope have been debating for hundreds of posts, why don't you debate formally?

I merely suggesting that I don't think your reasoning for supporting the theory that whites are smarter than blacks is based on scientific curiosity. I could be wrong though.

You know what else, Darkkermitt, I don't have racist beliefs... I have logical beliefs... don't play this "anyone who acknowledges races are different is racist" bullshiit

No, but you clearly are obsessed with the issue though which makes me wonder why you care so much about it. You also have other posts that are obsessed with the issue. For example, your disdain for the civil rights act.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:07:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If there are two populations of humans, A and B, is there any set of information you could receive about these populations which could lead to the conclusion "population A is superior to B."

Let's say the populations are identical in every way except population A has a higher IQ, tends towards high economic freedom and libertarianism, creates more wealth for their respective countries, and avoids any move towards "primitive/emotional" forms of government.

Could you say one is superior? If not, what additional data would you need?

Or do you hold it is nonsensical to say one population can, under any circumstances, be superior?
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:25:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree with you, I didn't know you where racist. WHY? Any way I don't think you fit that definition, more of a... racist debater.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:49:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:57:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you support the legal discrimination of races, I don't find that to be logical at all, that will only lead to civil unrest.. In the end, it won't be good.

I don't... I support the abolition of the state... and i don't think the state should be in the business of stopping discrimination


If you don't, these are the type of views you are better off keeping to yourself. In the same way you may discriminate against other races, others will discriminate against you for being a racist.

Why?

So, we can all pretend like genetics dont matter and that all races are equal...?

Sure, other races may very well be intellectually inferior to one another.. But the fact is, we are dealing with sentient creatures. It is one thing to deny a cow rights.. It is something else entirely to deny different races that are considered human rights.

No, assuming race equality leads to bad policy because we are attributing inequality to discrimination when genes are to blame

Justifying these types of views to a public audience is not in the best interests of anyone.
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:52:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:05:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:49:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:45:28 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I think that you general believe what you say. I also think that you use confirmation bias to confirm your racist beliefs. Your just better looking at data that confirms your view. Looking over your exchange between wnope and you, Wnope appears to give much better evidence.

You also admitted that you are a white separatism earlier in your life, am I wrong?

Darkkermit, I think your the victim of confirmation bias... the scientific evidence overwhelmingly favors my view...

And, any objective viewer would concede that I have much stronger evidence than Wnope... you saying that Wnope has better evidence than me is just your own confirmation bias....

No, I don't care about the issue. I say Wnope has better evidence because he pokes major wholes in your theory of intelligence determination theory, and he has a better grasp of multivariate analysis.

Flatly false

OF course, objective human beings dont exist, but if they did... they would acknowledge taht the evidence points in my direction

You know, since you and Wnope have been debating for hundreds of posts, why don't you debate formally?

I have tried... If you would take 10 seconds to look at my profile, you will see that i have debated this topic three times... Wnope nor any of the other egalitarians have agreed to debate... I am all game though

I merely suggesting that I don't think your reasoning for supporting the theory that whites are smarter than blacks is based on scientific curiosity. I could be wrong though.

Again, objectivvity doesn't exist.... Saying that my views arent purely based on scientific curiousity is like saying I am a human... it is true, but I would say, certainly, that I am more open to evidence than Wnope


You know what else, Darkkermitt, I don't have racist beliefs... I have logical beliefs... don't play this "anyone who acknowledges races are different is racist" bullshiit

No, but you clearly are obsessed with the issue though which makes me wonder why you care so much about it. You also have other posts that are obsessed with the issue. For example, your disdain for the civil rights act.

So, I find it interesting
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:53:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:07:30 PM, Wnope wrote:
If there are two populations of humans, A and B, is there any set of information you could receive about these populations which could lead to the conclusion "population A is superior to B."

Let's say the populations are identical in every way except population A has a higher IQ, tends towards high economic freedom and libertarianism, creates more wealth for their respective countries, and avoids any move towards "primitive/emotional" forms of government.

Could you say one is superior? If not, what additional data would you need?

Or do you hold it is nonsensical to say one population can, under any circumstances, be superior?

Wnope, we are in complete agreement on this... Nothing is objectively superior to anything else...

So, im glad we agree...
President of DDO
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:57:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:53:42 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:07:30 PM, Wnope wrote:
If there are two populations of humans, A and B, is there any set of information you could receive about these populations which could lead to the conclusion "population A is superior to B."

Let's say the populations are identical in every way except population A has a higher IQ, tends towards high economic freedom and libertarianism, creates more wealth for their respective countries, and avoids any move towards "primitive/emotional" forms of government.

Could you say one is superior? If not, what additional data would you need?

Or do you hold it is nonsensical to say one population can, under any circumstances, be superior?

Wnope, we are in complete agreement on this... Nothing is objectively superior to anything else...

So, im glad we agree...

So then it could be the case that population A is worse than population B in every possible respect, health, IQ, economic ability, cognitive powers, ability to form free governments, evolutionary fitness...you could believe all of that, but you would not say "population A is superior to B?"

That is, you could think absolutely everything racists do about how blacks function compared to whites, but instead of saying you are a racist, you could just say you think blacks are different than whites, just not inferior.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:03:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Although I don't agree with you on most issues you don't fit the definition of a troll. Yes to some you are offensive. But it's not your intent.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:20:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:49:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:57:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you support the legal discrimination of races, I don't find that to be logical at all, that will only lead to civil unrest.. In the end, it won't be good.

I don't... I support the abolition of the state... and i don't think the state should be in the business of stopping discrimination

Well, that makes two of us.

If you don't, these are the type of views you are better off keeping to yourself. In the same way you may discriminate against other races, others will discriminate against you for being a racist.

Why?

So, we can all pretend like genetics dont matter and that all races are equal...?

There is no pretending about it. To be flat out honest, humans are universally stupid. I'd rather take the time to judge a person rightly. It is very easy to stereotype people. It is harder to get to know a person.

I can't think of any productive reason to spread a racist agenda.


Sure, other races may very well be intellectually inferior to one another.. But the fact is, we are dealing with sentient creatures. It is one thing to deny a cow rights.. It is something else entirely to deny different races that are considered human rights.

No, assuming race equality leads to bad policy because we are attributing inequality to discrimination when genes are to blame

You are against policy that protects people from prejudice and discrimination, but you are also against policy that enforces prejudice and discrimination, right?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:21:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 11:57:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:42 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:07:30 PM, Wnope wrote:
If there are two populations of humans, A and B, is there any set of information you could receive about these populations which could lead to the conclusion "population A is superior to B."

Let's say the populations are identical in every way except population A has a higher IQ, tends towards high economic freedom and libertarianism, creates more wealth for their respective countries, and avoids any move towards "primitive/emotional" forms of government.

Could you say one is superior? If not, what additional data would you need?

Or do you hold it is nonsensical to say one population can, under any circumstances, be superior?

Wnope, we are in complete agreement on this... Nothing is objectively superior to anything else...

So, im glad we agree...

So then it could be the case that population A is worse than population B in every possible respect, health, IQ, economic ability, cognitive powers, ability to form free governments, evolutionary fitness...you could believe all of that, but you would not say "population A is superior to B?"

Reality is subjective

That is, you could think absolutely everything racists do about how blacks function compared to whites, but instead of saying you are a racist, you could just say you think blacks are different than whites, just not inferior.

I guess
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:23:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 12:20:02 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:57:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you support the legal discrimination of races, I don't find that to be logical at all, that will only lead to civil unrest.. In the end, it won't be good.

I don't... I support the abolition of the state... and i don't think the state should be in the business of stopping discrimination

Well, that makes two of us.

If you don't, these are the type of views you are better off keeping to yourself. In the same way you may discriminate against other races, others will discriminate against you for being a racist.

Why?

So, we can all pretend like genetics dont matter and that all races are equal...?

There is no pretending about it. To be flat out honest, humans are universally stupid. I'd rather take the time to judge a person rightly. It is very easy to stereotype people. It is harder to get to know a person.

I can't think of any productive reason to spread a racist agenda.


Sure, other races may very well be intellectually inferior to one another.. But the fact is, we are dealing with sentient creatures. It is one thing to deny a cow rights.. It is something else entirely to deny different races that are considered human rights.

No, assuming race equality leads to bad policy because we are attributing inequality to discrimination when genes are to blame

You are against policy that protects people from prejudice and discrimination, but you are also against policy that enforces prejudice and discrimination, right?

Im against the state... My only reason for talking about genes is taht th Great Sociey was based on race egalitarianism... which said that genes didnt matter for races...

Ignoring genes leads to more failed social intervention
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:29:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Assuming the state, answer this question.

You are against policy that protects people from prejudice and discrimination, that is clear.

Are you against policy that enforces prejudice and discrimination?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 12:35:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 12:21:45 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:57:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:42 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:07:30 PM, Wnope wrote:
If there are two populations of humans, A and B, is there any set of information you could receive about these populations which could lead to the conclusion "population A is superior to B."

Let's say the populations are identical in every way except population A has a higher IQ, tends towards high economic freedom and libertarianism, creates more wealth for their respective countries, and avoids any move towards "primitive/emotional" forms of government.

Could you say one is superior? If not, what additional data would you need?

Or do you hold it is nonsensical to say one population can, under any circumstances, be superior?

Wnope, we are in complete agreement on this... Nothing is objectively superior to anything else...

So, im glad we agree...

So then it could be the case that population A is worse than population B in every possible respect, health, IQ, economic ability, cognitive powers, ability to form free governments, evolutionary fitness...you could believe all of that, but you would not say "population A is superior to B?"

Reality is subjective

That is, you could think absolutely everything racists do about how blacks function compared to whites, but instead of saying you are a racist, you could just say you think blacks are different than whites, just not inferior.

I guess

When you hear white supremacists say "whites are superior to blacks," what criteria do you think they are using?
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 7:52:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 12:29:38 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Assuming the state, answer this question.

You are against policy that protects people from prejudice and discrimination, that is clear.

Are you against policy that enforces prejudice and discrimination?

Absolutely, even assuming the state, the state should not be in the business of fighting or promoting disrcimination
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 7:54:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 12:35:07 AM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/10/2011 12:21:45 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:57:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:42 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:07:30 PM, Wnope wrote:
If there are two populations of humans, A and B, is there any set of information you could receive about these populations which could lead to the conclusion "population A is superior to B."

Let's say the populations are identical in every way except population A has a higher IQ, tends towards high economic freedom and libertarianism, creates more wealth for their respective countries, and avoids any move towards "primitive/emotional" forms of government.

Could you say one is superior? If not, what additional data would you need?

Or do you hold it is nonsensical to say one population can, under any circumstances, be superior?

Wnope, we are in complete agreement on this... Nothing is objectively superior to anything else...

So, im glad we agree...

So then it could be the case that population A is worse than population B in every possible respect, health, IQ, economic ability, cognitive powers, ability to form free governments, evolutionary fitness...you could believe all of that, but you would not say "population A is superior to B?"

Reality is subjective

That is, you could think absolutely everything racists do about how blacks function compared to whites, but instead of saying you are a racist, you could just say you think blacks are different than whites, just not inferior.

I guess

When you hear white supremacists say "whites are superior to blacks," what criteria do you think they are using?

I don't know and I don't care... I don't need to prove that me and white supremacists are the opposite in every respect to prove I am not a white supremacist...

White Supremacy is defined as:

"White supremacy is the belief, and promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds."

I do not belieive that, therefore I am not a white supremacist... period
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:01:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:40:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ore_Ele said this about me on a forum today:

"Look everyone, we know he is a troll. Feeding them only makes them come back. Of course, once we stop feeding him, there will still be a few followers that join in for the frequent "statism is ebil" or "whites are smarter than blacks" circle jerk, but that too will pass in no time."


Now, I understand a lot of people on DDO consider my views on things unconventional, controversial, racist, etc.... But, that is no grounds to call someone a troll.

Nobody can say that I have not gone to great lengths to defend these views... which, by the way, are not racist but only scientific...

So, I made this thread for a couple of reasons... First, I think Ore_Ele was being extremey immature and innapropriatley called me a troll... and I think he should be called out for his innapropriate behavior


Second, I think we need to talk about this broader problem of people calling anyone who's views they disagree with a troll... it is very innapropriate..

I love how you turned this into race, when my post had nothing to do with racism, and more to do with.

1) using unsupported assertions (you still have not provided a single link in our little back in forth in that thread).

2) you attempt to provoke emotional responce rather than intellectual responce.

That is what makes you a troll, not that you hold racist views.

As such, you've completely strawmaned this in an attempt to, once again, turn this towards race issues. More evidence of trolling.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:04:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:49:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:57:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you support the legal discrimination of races, I don't find that to be logical at all, that will only lead to civil unrest.. In the end, it won't be good.

I don't... I support the abolition of the state... and i don't think the state should be in the business of stopping discrimination


If you don't, these are the type of views you are better off keeping to yourself. In the same way you may discriminate against other races, others will discriminate against you for being a racist.

Why?

So, we can all pretend like genetics dont matter and that all races are equal...?

Sure, other races may very well be intellectually inferior to one another.. But the fact is, we are dealing with sentient creatures. It is one thing to deny a cow rights.. It is something else entirely to deny different races that are considered human rights.

No, assuming race equality leads to bad policy because we are attributing inequality to discrimination when genes are to blame

Justifying these types of views to a public audience is not in the best interests of anyone.

It only exemplifies your own ignorance, and your inability to know that all people are equal on a basis not relevent to race, color, or creed. I think youre full of hot air, and you are a very misinformed and miseducated person.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:16:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 10:04:04 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:57:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you support the legal discrimination of races, I don't find that to be logical at all, that will only lead to civil unrest.. In the end, it won't be good.

I don't... I support the abolition of the state... and i don't think the state should be in the business of stopping discrimination


If you don't, these are the type of views you are better off keeping to yourself. In the same way you may discriminate against other races, others will discriminate against you for being a racist.

Why?

So, we can all pretend like genetics dont matter and that all races are equal...?

Sure, other races may very well be intellectually inferior to one another.. But the fact is, we are dealing with sentient creatures. It is one thing to deny a cow rights.. It is something else entirely to deny different races that are considered human rights.

No, assuming race equality leads to bad policy because we are attributing inequality to discrimination when genes are to blame

Justifying these types of views to a public audience is not in the best interests of anyone.

It only exemplifies your own ignorance, and your inability to know that all people are equal on a basis not relevent to race, color, or creed. I think youre full of hot air, and you are a very misinformed and miseducated person.

Lol, you're such a retard
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:17:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 10:01:01 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:40:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ore_Ele said this about me on a forum today:

"Look everyone, we know he is a troll. Feeding them only makes them come back. Of course, once we stop feeding him, there will still be a few followers that join in for the frequent "statism is ebil" or "whites are smarter than blacks" circle jerk, but that too will pass in no time."


Now, I understand a lot of people on DDO consider my views on things unconventional, controversial, racist, etc.... But, that is no grounds to call someone a troll.

Nobody can say that I have not gone to great lengths to defend these views... which, by the way, are not racist but only scientific...

So, I made this thread for a couple of reasons... First, I think Ore_Ele was being extremey immature and innapropriatley called me a troll... and I think he should be called out for his innapropriate behavior


Second, I think we need to talk about this broader problem of people calling anyone who's views they disagree with a troll... it is very innapropriate..

I love how you turned this into race, when my post had nothing to do with racism, and more to do with.

1) using unsupported assertions (you still have not provided a single link in our little back in forth in that thread).

2) you attempt to provoke emotional responce rather than intellectual responce.

That is what makes you a troll, not that you hold racist views.

As such, you've completely strawmaned this in an attempt to, once again, turn this towards race issues. More evidence of trolling.

You're so full of shiit... You damn well know I provided plenty of evidence to support my assertions
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:23:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 10:17:41 AM, jimtimmy wrote:

You're so full of shiit... You damn well know I provided plenty of evidence to support my assertions

is this a deliberate oxymoronic sentence?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:23:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 10:17:41 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/10/2011 10:01:01 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:40:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ore_Ele said this about me on a forum today:

"Look everyone, we know he is a troll. Feeding them only makes them come back. Of course, once we stop feeding him, there will still be a few followers that join in for the frequent "statism is ebil" or "whites are smarter than blacks" circle jerk, but that too will pass in no time."


Now, I understand a lot of people on DDO consider my views on things unconventional, controversial, racist, etc.... But, that is no grounds to call someone a troll.

Nobody can say that I have not gone to great lengths to defend these views... which, by the way, are not racist but only scientific...

So, I made this thread for a couple of reasons... First, I think Ore_Ele was being extremey immature and innapropriatley called me a troll... and I think he should be called out for his innapropriate behavior


Second, I think we need to talk about this broader problem of people calling anyone who's views they disagree with a troll... it is very innapropriate..

I love how you turned this into race, when my post had nothing to do with racism, and more to do with.

1) using unsupported assertions (you still have not provided a single link in our little back in forth in that thread).

2) you attempt to provoke emotional responce rather than intellectual responce.

That is what makes you a troll, not that you hold racist views.

As such, you've completely strawmaned this in an attempt to, once again, turn this towards race issues. More evidence of trolling.

You're so full of shiit... You damn well know I provided plenty of evidence to support my assertions

Running out of intelligent words are we ? Most cowards cannot handle truth especially when you call them out just as they are.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 10:36:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/10/2011 10:17:41 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/10/2011 10:01:01 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:40:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ore_Ele said this about me on a forum today:

"Look everyone, we know he is a troll. Feeding them only makes them come back. Of course, once we stop feeding him, there will still be a few followers that join in for the frequent "statism is ebil" or "whites are smarter than blacks" circle jerk, but that too will pass in no time."


Now, I understand a lot of people on DDO consider my views on things unconventional, controversial, racist, etc.... But, that is no grounds to call someone a troll.

Nobody can say that I have not gone to great lengths to defend these views... which, by the way, are not racist but only scientific...

So, I made this thread for a couple of reasons... First, I think Ore_Ele was being extremey immature and innapropriatley called me a troll... and I think he should be called out for his innapropriate behavior


Second, I think we need to talk about this broader problem of people calling anyone who's views they disagree with a troll... it is very innapropriate..

I love how you turned this into race, when my post had nothing to do with racism, and more to do with.

1) using unsupported assertions (you still have not provided a single link in our little back in forth in that thread).

2) you attempt to provoke emotional responce rather than intellectual responce.

That is what makes you a troll, not that you hold racist views.

As such, you've completely strawmaned this in an attempt to, once again, turn this towards race issues. More evidence of trolling.

You're so full of shiit... You damn well know I provided plenty of evidence to support my assertions

From the thread that this originated from.

1) Not a single link or source in the OP.
2) My first legit responce (not the one where I called you a troll), I provided 3 sources backing up my reasoning for why your assertion was wrong.
3) Your responce to my legit responce also had no sources.
4) I called you out twice asking for sources
5) You stopped responding to me and started working on someone else.

Conclusion - You either have no back-up evidence to support your claim OR you choose not to provide it. Both cases support calling you a troll.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"