Jump to topic:

1st Presidential Interview with CosmicAlfonzo

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:15:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Weazel news proudly presents the the first interview in a series of interviews as we interview the presidential candiates. Of course we strive for the same journalistic quality as that of Fox news.............

Our first interview is with CosmicAlfonzo.....

1) Why should people vote for you ?

Cosmic responds..."Because I'm the only candidate who has consistently since last election acknowledged that it is really just a figurehead position.

That, and even if I did have any real authority, everyone pretty much knows that I wouldn't use it to put DDO in shackles. I don't believe in rules! Let natural selection take its course without violent intercession(You could call moderation to be the internet equivalent of violence).

I'm also probably the person on this site who is the least full of sh!t. I'm so not full of sh!t that I know how full of sh!t I am! Most people aren't even aware of how full of sh!t they are. DDO is in dire need of proper laxative distribution, and maybe a diet that contains an adequate amount of fiber. I promise all of these things. I'm full of fiber, and quite edible!"

Also, NO TAXES. Seriously man, NO TAXES.Get that? NO TAXES."

2) If it is just a figure head position then why waste your time applying for it ?

Cosmic responds..."Time is meant to be wasted, my boy. Why else would time be there? Everything you do is a waste of time! Why not waste the tiny amount of time that is required to get a statue of myself built in the middle of DDO square? Think of all the poon involved. Think of it."

3) You mention natural selection, does this mean you are an evolutionist ?

Cosmic Responds..."What the hell is an evolutionist? All I'm saying is this.. If DDO is a community of truly intelligent people.. They do not need moderators to ban or oppress those whom they believe are inferior. Don't feed the trolls they say, you know it. Ignoring is the people's method of banning. It's less violent too. I advocate that method. If you think someone is stupid enough to warrant a banning, and you can't stand the fact that they contradict you with what you perceive to be endless waves of ignorance, IGNORE THEM."

If you ignoring someone isn't an option for you, and you want them to be banned.. Well, that's on you, isn't it? If you hate the fact that discussions you would like to be involved in are dominated by these trolls, do you really think that any kind of meaningful discussion can be made with those who are feeding them? No, they are just as ridiculous as the trolls themselves! Find another website to hang on.

At the same time, I will say this... Just because you perceive someone as being a troll... This does not mean that is what they are. You never know. The crusade against perceived "trolls" is stupid, and stems from an undisciplined and authoritarian mind.

Ideas speak for themselves, I say."

4) It seems you advocate a non interventionist policy concerning trolls (read terrorists). How can the citizens of DDO have any confidence that troll attacks will lessen if you were to become president ?

Cosmic responds..."Trolls are all in the mind, daaaaawg. If you are terrorized, the terrorists have won. Likewise, if you are trolled, the trolls have won.

I'm treating my fellow DDOians as if they are adults, despite evidence to the contrary... They've turned 18 now, and Its time for them to face THE REAL WORLD.. The missus and I have been waiting for this day our whole marriage. It's about time we get the chance to hop onboard the Winnebago and explore this vast great land that is DDO without having to hear all that b!tching about not getting cell phone reception. Seriously man, it's going to be romantic. I want total immersion, and the last thing I need is to bring along a breathing cockblock.

If you see any packages of questionable origin deposited in your forum of visitation, I would suggest moving far away from it. As long as there are people around, the proper authorities(time) won't be able to reach what could potentially be a dangerous object. Plus, how are they supposed to know that it is dangerous if kids are using this package to build box forts?

It's hard to take threats like that seriously, to be honest."

5) Thanks you for your time, we hope to talk to you again in the future.

Cosmic responds..."One last thing though, I'd like to make emphasis on this point...

NO TAXES."
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:30:55 PM
At 11/12/2011 5:15:07 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Weazel news proudly presents the the first interview in a series of interviews as we interview the presidential candiates. Of course we strive for the same journalistic quality as that of Fox news.............

I loved the Fox News jab... that is so original... Nobody has ever done that before
President of DDO
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:35:02 PM
At 11/12/2011 5:30:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

I loved the Fox News jab... that is so original... Nobody has ever done that before

It isn't a jab, Fox News is regarded as the gold standard by which all political reporting is judged.

You probably see it as a jab cause of all the liberal homosexual agenda bias you have been exposed to by Hollywood.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:01:12 PM
At 11/12/2011 5:35:02 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

It isn't a jab, Fox News is regarded as the gold standard by which all political reporting is judged.

You probably see it as a jab cause of all the liberal homosexual agenda bias you have been exposed to by Hollywood.

See, conservatives don't like liberals, homosexuals, or Hollywood and you, posing as a stereotypical conservative, took that fact and did what any liberal posing as a stereotypical conservative would do...

It made me laugh my asss off... The liberal posing as a stereotyped conservative bit never gets old, even after Stephen Colbert does it every night for half an hour...

Man, you liberals sure are funny..
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:04:27 PM
Someone likes breaking immersion and bringing the party down.

It's ok, I still won't tax you.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:05:44 PM
By the way, if any other DDO news networks are interested in conducting an interview, I'm open to any opportunity to spread the seed of freedom all over DDO's sexy bosom.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:07:32 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:04:27 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Why do you think trolling is in the mind? Trying to ignore a significant interruption is like trying to delude oneself. Its like someone relentlessly poking you with a stick, and pretending nothings wrong.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:08:31 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:07:32 PM, 000ike wrote:

Why do you think trolling is in the mind? Trying to ignore a significant interruption is like trying to delude oneself. Its like someone relentlessly poking you with a stick, and pretending nothings wrong.

Maybe you should stop pretending that they are poking you with a stick.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:08:59 PM
Or you know, learn to move your body.. Maybe say things like, "Oh a little lower.. yeah.. that's the spot."
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:09:41 PM

Wtf man? U deactivate your account.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:11:29 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:09:41 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I changed my mind, I decided that I liked this site and it would be stupid to let people like you make me leave. I'd rather just ignore whatever rude comments you have in store than storm off. I still like to debate, and there are still some nice people left.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:12:39 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:11:29 PM, 000ike wrote:

I changed my mind, I decided that I liked this site and it would be stupid to let people like you make me leave. I'd rather just ignore whatever rude comments you have in store than storm off. I still like to debate, and there are still some nice people left.

Ike, would you like to run as vice president?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:16:35 PM

": Why do you think trolling is in the mind? Trying to ignore a significant interruption is like trying to delude oneself. Its like someone relentlessly poking you with a stick, and pretending nothings wrong.

This is an excellent way to help yourself to "nice people", and oh, welcome to the site after a short vacation!

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:16:42 PM
Clearly 00ike is a very sensitive guy. I bet he gets all the ladies.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:19:59 PM

I can't say the same about you... But, I am glad that you still think I'm nice.
President of DDO
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:20:35 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:01:12 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

See, conservatives don't like liberals, homosexuals, or Hollywood and you, posing as a stereotypical conservative, took that fact and did what any liberal posing as a stereotypical conservative would do...

It made me laugh my asss off... The liberal posing as a stereotyped conservative bit never gets old, even after Stephen Colbert does it every night for half an hour...

Excuse me I never said I had a problem with homosexuals or hollywood. I just happen to agree with what God says in the bible. I condemn no one, its up to God to judge.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:20:37 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:16:42 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

And then he reports them to the teacher because they were bullying him :).
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:22:20 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:20:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Excuse me I never said I had a problem with homosexuals or hollywood. I just happen to agree with what God says in the bible. I condemn no one, its up to God to judge.

Yes, because conservatives like the Bible, you are now incorporating that into your comedy act.

I have never met such an original and hilarious comedian in my life!
President of DDO
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:22:29 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:20:37 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/12/2011 6:16:42 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

And then he reports them to the teacher because they were bullying him :).

And then comes the therapy session.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:25:35 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:22:20 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Yes, because conservatives like the Bible, you are now incorporating that into your comedy act.

The bible is the best selling book of all time, clearly some one is liking it enough to buy it, and I bet its not those liberal, baby killing, socialist, feminists.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:30:56 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:25:35 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 11/12/2011 6:22:20 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

The bible is the best selling book of all time, clearly some one is liking it enough to buy it, and I bet its not those liberal, baby killing, socialist, feminists.

Ahhh... Its funny because conservatives generally see liberals as baby killing because they are for abortion, socialist because they are for redistributing wealth, and feminist because they are for abortion and whatever else feminists want.

And, since conservatives do like the Bible, they would probably assume that liberals are not the ones buying it...

You are one funny liberal sir
President of DDO
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:42:18 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:30:56 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Ahhh... Its funny because conservatives generally see liberals as baby killing because they are for abortion, socialist because they are for redistributing wealth, and feminist because they are for abortion and whatever else feminists want.

And, since conservatives do like the Bible, they would probably assume that liberals are not the ones buying it...

Not funny, just the news.

We report, You decide.........and the facts are negotiable.

Coming soon...........our interview with Innoman, can they win again ? or will they be discarded as quickly as a liberal with an unwanted pregency ?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:50:41 PM
@ss so fat, I need a lap daaance.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:53:05 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:42:18 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Not funny, just the news.

We report, You decide.........and the facts are negotiable.

Coming soon...........our interview with Innoman, can they win again ? or will they be discarded as quickly as a liberal with an unwanted pregency ?

Seriously, you should do a comedy show....
President of DDO
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:55:45 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:53:05 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

We should be friends.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 7:00:45 PM
At 11/12/2011 6:55:45 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

We should be friends.

you're right
President of DDO
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 7:02:09 PM
At 11/12/2011 7:00:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/12/2011 6:55:45 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

We should be friends.

you're right

We are off to a good start.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 12:05:46 AM
and feminist because they are for abortion and whatever else feminists want.

Snicker.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:33:23 PM
I'd like to really hammer in this point, because I think it is something we can all agree on...

NO TAXES.
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 7:24:08 PM

What stereotypical conservatives do you speak of? Fox news is fair and balanced d@mn it all!
"There's a false assumption about science operating here. Science is not in principle committed to the idea that there's no after-life, or that the mind is identical to the brain, or that materialism is true. Science is completely open to whatever in fact is true." - Sam Harris

jimtimmy wrote:
"Look at me look at me look at me! I am a scary racist... trololololol. Oh noes somene is holding me to account for my sh1t."

Cerebral_Narcissist: "Cool story bro."