Jump to topic:

izbo10

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:08:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The best way to get under someones skin and drive them crazy is to deny their existence.

izbo10 has a foul mouth and is insulting. All future posts by izbo10 should be treated as though they were never made. Make no replies to anything he says. His life revolves around this site. Take away what he treasures most "Your attention"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:12:51 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:08:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
The best way to get under someones skin and drive them crazy is to deny their existence.

izbo10 has a foul mouth and is insulting. All future posts by izbo10 should be treated as though they were never made. Make no replies to anything he says. His life revolves around this site. Take away what he treasures most "Your attention"

It might work, but members like me can't resist blasting Izbo10 for his idiocy...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:16:09 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:12:51 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

It might work, but members like me can't resist blasting Izbo10 for his idiocy...

You must remember that your silence has 100 times more effect. Wait and watch, he will start to come unraveled in a matter of days.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:17:24 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:16:09 PM, sadolite wrote:

You must remember that your silence has 100 times more effect. Wait and watch, he will start to come unraveled in a matter of days.

...Okay....that's to assume that he's that reliant on the website, which I doubt, considering his facebook account and radio debates.....

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:18:16 PM

You must remember that your silence has 100 times more effect. Wait and watch, he will start to come unraveled in a matter of days. If you must say something do it in the third person manner, Never directly reply to him.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:21:57 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:17:24 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

...Okay....that's to assume that he's that reliant on the website, which I doubt, considering his facebook account and radio debates.....

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:28:42 PM
Sadolite, you make an excellent point, but there are only 2 people who you need to address: Cerebral_Narcissist and Man_is_Good.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:37:24 PM
MIG, cut the sh*t. You feed him and ask why he doesn't starve. Just stop replying to him and you will be doing yourself and all of DDO a favor.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:52:08 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:37:24 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
MIG, cut the sh*t. You feed him and ask why he doesn't starve.
? I did write that I couldn't resist feeding him, so I'm not sure why you saying that "I ask why he doesn't starve".
Just stop replying to him and you will be doing yourself and all of DDO a favor.
I see...

Jon1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:01:07 PM

See: the heading.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:32:48 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:28:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
Sadolite, you make an excellent point, but there are only 2 people who you need to address: Cerebral_Narcissist and Man_is_Good.

This...

But mostly this...

At 11/13/2011 4:01:07 PM, Jon1 wrote:

Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 6:53:47 PM
http://www.southparkstudios.com...
It works.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 11:35:57 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:52:08 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/13/2011 3:37:24 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
MIG, cut the sh*t. You feed him and ask why he doesn't starve.
? I did write that I couldn't resist feeding him, so I'm not sure why you saying that "I ask why he doesn't starve".
Just stop replying to him and you will be doing yourself and all of DDO a favor.
I see...

By asking why he doesnt starve, I mean insulting his intelligence and whatnot.

Just please stop. Even I had to stop myself from inserting "meager" between 'his' and 'intelligence'. Restrain yourself.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:27:52 AM

I ignored him for a whole week, an entire week he spend hounding me constantly, during the whole period you guys were feeding him a banquet.

He needs to be deleted, his carers shouldn't even let him have internet access.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:31:44 AM
You guys are just pissed because he's right. The people who continue to argue with him ARE fvcking idiots.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:36:19 AM
At 11/13/2011 5:32:48 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

This...

But mostly this...

At 11/13/2011 4:01:07 PM, Jon1 wrote:

This. ^_^
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:36:26 AM
There is a great trolling conspiracy.

Trolls and anti-trolls are actually in cahoots to create some kind of super troll...

Just like in the real world. lul.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:37:49 AM
At 11/14/2011 4:31:44 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
You guys are just pissed because he's right. The people who continue to argue with him ARE fvcking idiots.

If I constantly made snide remarks to the effect that you were a rational person with something valid to contribute to the site how long could you ignore me for? You would be enraged and you would have to take the bait and correct the misconception. We can all be trolled, we all have buttons that can be pressed.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:44:41 AM
At 11/14/2011 4:37:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

If I constantly made snide remarks to the effect that you were a rational person with something valid to contribute to the site how long could you ignore me for? You would be enraged and you would have to take the bait and correct the misconception. We can all be trolled, we all have buttons that can be pressed.

Pride goeth before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:47:03 AM
At 11/14/2011 4:44:41 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 11/14/2011 4:37:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Pride goeth before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

Haha... Muhaha...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 5:03:00 AM
As if your username didn't give you away.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:52:51 AM

This post is an absolute fail at its own stated goal.

The best thing you could have done is PM those that are feeding him to stop, rather than make a public announcement, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"