Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Need votes?

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:11:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I finally confirmed my identity (Thanks Innomen!) and I've realized for the past 8 months I've only had people take the time to vote on my debates but I've never done my fair share.
So here's da rules.

-I'll only vote on ONE of your debates (that you post on here at least) unless I decide to vote on more.
-Post a minimum of three of your debates and I'll choose at least one to vote on.
-Debates voting periods must have been open for a maximum of three weeks. I will not vote on debates that have been open for 4 weeks or more.
-The fact that you're asking my to vote on your debate will have nothing to do with the way I vote, neither will my opinion. So be prepared if I vote against you.
-I might abruptly end this thread if the amount of debates becomes too overwhelming.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:33:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
No one has voted yet.

http://www.debate.org...
Fun debate with Infidel

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Rap battles to the max.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
cameronl35
Posts: 149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:41:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
Speech War..
http://www.debate.org...
Rap Battle w/ socialpinko
http://www.debate.org...
debate w/ Mikeee
"They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin (R.I.P.)

"MLK day is simply racism against whites."
-Lordknukle, only a nuance away from Stalin
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:30:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

I have faith that you will be able to see how faulty my opponent's position is in this debate. I know you are a Christian, so I'm taking a gamble on asking you to judge a debate where a religious bias might possibly effect the way you vote.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 6:07:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/13/2011 5:30:58 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I have faith that you will be able to see how faulty my opponent's position is in this debate. I know you are a Christian, so I'm taking a gamble on asking you to judge a debate where a religious bias might possibly effect the way you vote.

I did say not to post a debate with a voting period that's been open for 4 weeks. But I'll take a look at it since I'll be breaking a tie.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 12:47:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/13/2011 4:41:12 PM, cameronl35 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
Speech War..
http://www.debate.org...
Rap Battle w/ socialpinko
http://www.debate.org...
debate w/ Mikeee

cameronl35 I have not voted on any of your debates because you did not follow my rules for two of them(voting period). Leaving me with one choice. I asked for three debates because I wanted to be able to choose. You left me with one choice which I didn't want to vote on, the rap debate. Post at least two more debates and I will take a look.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
cameronl35
Posts: 149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 2:08:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 12:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 11/13/2011 4:41:12 PM, cameronl35 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
Speech War..
http://www.debate.org...
Rap Battle w/ socialpinko
http://www.debate.org...
debate w/ Mikeee

cameronl35 I have not voted on any of your debates because you did not follow my rules for two of them(voting period). Leaving me with one choice. I asked for three debates because I wanted to be able to choose. You left me with one choice which I didn't want to vote on, the rap debate. Post at least two more debates and I will take a look.

Sorry phantom, I guess you shouldn't vote on any of my debates. Thanks though.
"They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin (R.I.P.)

"MLK day is simply racism against whites."
-Lordknukle, only a nuance away from Stalin
cameronl35
Posts: 149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 1:13:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/19/2011 2:08:13 PM, cameronl35 wrote:
At 11/16/2011 12:47:12 PM, phantom wrote:
At 11/13/2011 4:41:12 PM, cameronl35 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
Speech War..
http://www.debate.org...
Rap Battle w/ socialpinko
http://www.debate.org...
debate w/ Mikeee

cameronl35 I have not voted on any of your debates because you did not follow my rules for two of them(voting period). Leaving me with one choice. I asked for three debates because I wanted to be able to choose. You left me with one choice which I didn't want to vote on, the rap debate. Post at least two more debates and I will take a look.

Sorry phantom, I guess you shouldn't vote on any of my debates. Thanks though.
I have one that won't appear because my opponent forfeited in the last round if you would like to vote there http://www.debate.org...
"They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin (R.I.P.)

"MLK day is simply racism against whites."
-Lordknukle, only a nuance away from Stalin
cameronl35
Posts: 149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 10:21:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 1:34:08 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
When my debate with Infidel is done it would be great to have one there.

http://www.debate.org...
Sigh...another forfeit in the last round :(
"They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin (R.I.P.)

"MLK day is simply racism against whites."
-Lordknukle, only a nuance away from Stalin