izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:16:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Take a look at the marketing campaign that brought in the majority of members:
http://tinypic.com...
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:20:41 PM
Izbo: taking shots at special needs kids. Classy.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:21:41 PM
"The stupidity speaks for itself."-Izbo10, veritable and honored member of DDO.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:21:54 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:20:41 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

yeah I do apologize to the special needs kids, they most often show more intelligence then the majority on this board.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:22:59 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:21:41 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Hey mig, you are lucky I cut the picture you and your house were standing waiting for the bus about 2 inches to the right in that picture.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:24:17 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:22:59 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Hey mig, you are lucky I cut the picture you and your house were standing waiting for the bus about 2 inches to the right in that picture.

You were also lucky to cut out the picture of you drinking that beer near the school bus and throwing stones at the windows...

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:26:25 PM

But seriously--how severe is your Narcissistic Personality Disorder that you'd start taking shots like that?

Remember what I said a whole ago: your apparent obsession with this site indicates mental illness. And I'm not joking.

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:29:02 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:26:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

But seriously--how severe is your Narcissistic Personality Disorder that you'd start taking shots like that?

Remember what I said a whole ago: your apparent obsession with this site indicates mental illness. And I'm not joking.

You have not been able to address my points so you have resorted to attempts to make it look like I am obsessed with this site. Which is funny because you don't make comments about MIG who is so obsessed with me that he regularly checks my facebook account.

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:30:15 PM
If you weren't Izbo, you'd realize that the people who ride that bus typically never look at that side of the bus even when they get on. Maybe after getting off and crossing the street, if they look back, but it's not likely.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:30:53 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:29:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:

You have not been able to address my points so you have resorted to attempts to make it look like I am obsessed with this site. Which is funny because you don't make comments about MIG who is so obsessed with me that he regularly checks my facebook account.

Only when you're actually commenting, Dickerson.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:33:58 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:29:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Are you seriously that deranged? There are no points in this thread to address. It was just another mean spirited, useless thread to get your militant beliefs across.

As for MiG, I don't comment on that because he isn't a curmudgeon who disrupts intellectual discussion. He may be a troll, but not in the izbo sense. if you have a problem, that is betwixt you, him, and, if you really feel threatened for some reason, the proper authorities. Not only that, but your incessant, mean spirited, and VERY arrogant posting is truly TRULY indicative of NPD.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:34:37 PM
Man-is-good is accusing Izbo of being a troll without no reason at all. He posts in every thread that Izbo makes only to insult him. For this reason, I vote to ban Man-is-good because he is trolling the site.

VTB Man-is-Good
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:36:45 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:34:37 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Man-is-good is accusing Izbo of being a troll without no reason at all. He posts in every thread that Izbo makes only to insult him. For this reason, I vote to ban Man-is-good because he is trolling the site.

VTB Man-is-Good

Izbo10 is mafia and F-16 has joined to help him, so therefore he is part of the mafia! Notice how F-16 never steps in but to complain about Izbo10's adversary, myself!

We must get rid of F-16 first and then we'll ask the vig, Innomen, to take out Izbo10!

VTL F-16

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:37:10 PM
At 11/13/2011 10:36:45 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

VTB Man-is-Good

Izbo10 is mafia and F-16 has joined to help him, so therefore he is part of the mafia! Notice how F-16 never steps in but to complain about Izbo10's adversary, myself!

We must get rid of F-16 first and then we'll ask the vig, Innomen, to take out Izbo10!

VTL F-16

And VTB Izbo10 (appeal to vig)

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:37:16 PM

VTB Man-is-Good

FoS on F16 for siding with possible maf.

Oh, wait. Wrong thread. lol.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:41:43 PM
VTB Thett3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 10:59:12 PM
OP made me laff.

har har
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 11:56:11 PM
Pretty nifty photo shop skills you've go their izbo.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 11:57:09 PM
It makes me sad to realize that you apparently had some intense emotional experience that resulted in you googling what must clearly have been "little bus," grinning from ear-to-ear, perhaps even chuckling to yourself about the perceived brilliance in this "humor;" uploading it to a program, MS Paint or MS Word something, after having highlighted, copied, and pasted the Debate.org banner...

Really going through the process of moving the banner over the bus, then saving it, then going on what was clearly the shttiest pic hosting website you could find -- another google query, obv -- that probably saved a virus to your computer as you uploaded it...

Then navigating back to this website, and really, truly going through with it, no second-guesses, no reconsiderations as you review the mortifying display on that horrendous website...

You really made an entirely new thread in the top forum and posted it there, and what did you expect?

This is so depressing. I'm going to go drink now. Thanks.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 4:18:26 AM
At 11/13/2011 10:21:54 PM, izbo10 wrote:

yeah I do apologize to the special needs kids, they most often show more intelligence then the majority on this board.

You have a win rate of 25%.
You don't understand what objectivity is despite having studied philosophy and logic at university (yea right).
You don't understand the concept of undeath.
You don't understand moral nhilism regardless of how many times it has been described to you.
You invariably do not understand your opponents position.
You do not understand the concept of a debate.
You have several debates that can be publically linked to in order to illustrate that you are mentally disabled.

Goodbye Izbo.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:16:58 AM
At 11/14/2011 4:18:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

You don't understand what objectivity is despite having studied philosophy and logic at university (yea right).
You don't understand moral nhilism regardless of how many times it has been described to you.
You have several debates that can be publically linked to in order to illustrate that you are mentally disabled.

Goodbye Izbo.

Yes, I guess it is bad to have a 25% win ration when the voters are retarded. Seriously, I have stated I know I am going to lose votes because I am extreme in my views and go against the popular opinion that religion should be respected.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:30:23 AM
At 11/14/2011 9:16:58 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/14/2011 4:18:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Goodbye Izbo.

Yes, I guess it is bad to have a 25% win ration when the voters are retarded. Seriously, I have stated I know I am going to lose votes because I am extreme in my views and go against the popular opinion that religion should be respected.

We don't care about extreme views, I'd like to see us recruit members from stromfront. This is a debate site, extreme views are welcome. If you are unable to defend them in a semi-adult fashion you have no right being here.

It's hardly an extreme view anyway, especially on a website ruled by atheists... I mean seriously what is your next trick to find a morally dubious biblical passage... wow... setting the bar quite high aren't we?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:34:20 AM
At 11/13/2011 11:56:11 PM, phantom wrote:

Wait, I thought he just took a picture of his school bus when it came and picked him up.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:35:45 AM
PS: I would happily debate you on whether or not religion should be respected, it would probably be a race occaision in which you present an argument, however the comments section would be trolled by you and various threads started to whine about your defeat.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 12:30:30 PM
At 11/14/2011 10:34:20 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/13/2011 11:56:11 PM, phantom wrote:

Wait, I thought he just took a picture of his school bus when it came and picked him up.

Exactly why his skills are nifty.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 1:06:58 PM
I thought all US school buses looked like that?