CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 7:41:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
ANARCHY!

Foo
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 7:58:19 PM
At 11/14/2011 7:56:40 PM, DanT wrote:
I'll be anyone's VP.

If they are willing to have me as a VP, than I'm willing to be their VP. It's a honor to be chosen as someone's VP.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 8:19:48 PM
At 11/14/2011 7:41:51 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
ANARCHY!

Foo

I'm an anarchist... so, choose me...

Plus, a lot of people hate me on here, so it will be more fun
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:21:21 PM
Rocky, how about you? Would you be my VP?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:52:07 PM
At 11/14/2011 9:21:21 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Rocky, how about you? Would you be my VP?

Seriously... Will you at least consider me?
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:53:36 PM
I'll consider anyone who posts in this topic.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:58:46 PM
At 11/14/2011 9:53:36 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I'll consider anyone who posts in this topic.

Allright, consider me...
President of DDO
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:59:09 PM
Sorry, I'm seriously looking to be Infernos VP.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:59:40 PM
There's no place to actually hear or read about what powers the president and vice president have exactly.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:03:30 PM
Assume you will be powerless. We aren't going to do nothing but party, and let the people scurry around doing whatever they want.

This is the freedom party, the anti-authoritarian party. Basically, we aren't going to do anything, and let the DDO citizens sort it all out.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:04:43 PM
At 11/14/2011 10:03:30 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Assume you will be powerless. We aren't going to do nothing but party, and let the people scurry around doing whatever they want.

This is the freedom party, the anti-authoritarian party. Basically, we aren't going to do anything, and let the DDO citizens sort it all out.

but do you know what you have the power to do, if elected?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:08:15 PM
The power and influence of the presidential position is greatly exaggerated.

Basically, we act as ambassadors to the Juggle mod gods, which may or may not care about what we have to say anyway.

The only thing I promise is that there will be no stiffer legislation. I'll also gladly bring up any ideas that have popular support to the Juggle staff when it comes to site changes that don't involve post moderation.

Also, I'm for an optional word censor, or the abolition of the censor all together.