Jump to topic:

New Breaking Coverage - Interview

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 10:03:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
In order to provide more coverage of the politics, The New Breaking Coverage - Newsnetwork will be interviewing any presidential canidate, that wishes to get their message accross.

New Breaking Coverage - your source for politics
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 11:51:48 PM
Interview me
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:51:58 AM
Yes, please interview cosmic. I'm sure all DDOians are on the edge of their seat in anticipation to hear how cosmic will do nothing because the universe is run by discordians that also do nothing. I know I can't wait to hear about it, that crap never gets old.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Jon1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:40:04 AM
At 11/16/2011 7:51:58 AM, jharry wrote:
Yes, please interview cosmic. I'm sure all DDOians are on the edge of their seat in anticipation to hear how cosmic will do nothing because the universe is run by discordians that also do nothing. I know I can't wait to hear about it, that crap never gets old.

It's funny because I am actually excited =D
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:47:50 AM
At 11/16/2011 8:40:04 AM, Jon1 wrote:

keep it in your pants.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:50:20 AM
At 11/16/2011 9:47:50 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

keep it in your pants.

Yes =D really does look like a penis.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:33:11 PM

You know, when you consider how easy it is to make fun of your religion, it doesn't seem like a wise idea to make fun of other peoples.

Especially if you don't know a thing about it.

However, I'm not going to condescend to your level.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 12:19:23 AM
At 11/16/2011 2:33:11 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

You know, when you consider how easy it is to make fun of your religion, it doesn't seem like a wise idea to make fun of other peoples.

Oh, I didn't know it was an actual religion. Or that it is your religion. Sorry.

But if you hang around DDO long enough you will get used to people making fun of your religion. Its like racism.

Especially if you don't know a thing about it

Your right, I didn't even know it was a religion.

However, I'm not going to condescend to your level.

Oh course you won't. I would never think you would actually stoop low enough to do something like draw a cartoon of an Islamic religious figure or anything like that. Your too serious for that nonsense.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Jon1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 11:16:48 AM
At 11/16/2011 9:47:50 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

keep it in your pants.

Oh, thanks, now I will not use that smiley again.