I'm announcing Rogue as my vice-president

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 11:58:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
She is my vice president.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:44:51 AM
How have you managed to recruit a person of quality to join your jelly campaign?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:54:53 PM
At 11/16/2011 4:44:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
How have you managed to recruit a person of quality to join your jelly campaign?

Because you forgot or never knew about the existence of the DDOOOD.

We already run this place, might as well make it formal.

But yes, she knows about it. She'll confirm this when she gets on.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:19:47 PM
Yup I guess I am! Sounded like fun. Maybe he'll actually get elected now lol. I actually do take things seriously at sometimes.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 5:38:12 PM
At 11/16/2011 2:54:53 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:44:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Because you forgot or never knew about the existence of the DDOOOD.

We already run this place, might as well make it formal.

But yes, she knows about it. She'll confirm this when she gets on.

So was the DDOOOD responsible for the updates that came out a few months back (like the vote counter on everyone's profile?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 6:08:10 PM
The DDOOOD works in mysterious ways. The extent of our corruption can not be fathomed by mere unguided mortals.

I mean that in uh... a way that totally isn't sinister, yeah.