Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I think I am running for President

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you
President of DDO
Jon1
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:32:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you

Hahahahahaha
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:53:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you

You are a Presidential candidate, I am a member of the voting public, I have freedom of speech... and indeed satire enjoys special protection.

Am I do to understand that if elected you would attempt to quash internal dissent? Are you a fascist as well as a racist?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:19:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:56:56 AM, darkkermit wrote:
I assume that Joseph_Mengle is going to be your choice for VP.

I don't know who my VP is yet
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:19:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:53:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you

You are a Presidential candidate, I am a member of the voting public, I have freedom of speech... and indeed satire enjoys special protection.

Am I do to understand that if elected you would attempt to quash internal dissent? Are you a fascist as well as a racist?

I am an anarchist, the opposite of a fascist... Im not a racist either
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:33:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:19:30 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:53:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you

You are a Presidential candidate, I am a member of the voting public, I have freedom of speech... and indeed satire enjoys special protection.

Am I do to understand that if elected you would attempt to quash internal dissent? Are you a fascist as well as a racist?

I am an anarchist, the opposite of a fascist... Im not a racist either

If you are an anarchist why are threatening to report me, so thereby invoking rules and a governing authority? If you are anarchist why are you running for Presidency at all. Your politics seem inconsistent.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 10:02:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why do people keep running who must no they have no chance of winning the election?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 10:03:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 10:02:21 AM, phantom wrote:
Why do people keep running who must no they have no chance of winning the election?

It's the cool thing to do. Want to be my VP?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 10:17:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 10:03:11 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/16/2011 10:02:21 AM, phantom wrote:
Why do people keep running who must no they have no chance of winning the election?

It's the cool thing to do. Want to be my VP?

Wait are you being serious? Lol
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 11:30:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Jimtimmy, representing the Racist party.

Platform: Eliminate all minorities from the site so that there isn't any intellectual contamination; also, anyone who appears to be intellectually contaminated by their proximity/friendship with minorities must go. The purge will make Jimtimmy the most intelligent person here.

Support: Only WAS* votes will count for him in the election; all others will be rejected.

*(white anglo-saxon)
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:15:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:19:30 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:53:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you

You are a Presidential candidate, I am a member of the voting public, I have freedom of speech... and indeed satire enjoys special protection.

Am I do to understand that if elected you would attempt to quash internal dissent? Are you a fascist as well as a racist?

I am an anarchist, the opposite of a fascist... Im not a racist either

Why would an anarchist want a role in government?
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:20:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Jimmy isn't racist.

He simply thinks races are healthier when segregated, blacks are less intelligent than whites, are less likely to hold a form of government which is not primitive/emotionally based, make less money than whites due to lack of intelligence, the civil rights bill shouldn't have been passed, that we shouldn't assume blacks were for the civil rights movement, that blacks became slaves as opposed to white due in large part to lower intelligence, and that any differences in national IQ between a country with and without educational infrastructure is attributable almost entirely to innate intellectual abilities between races.

Oh, and although blacks are the ones who tend towards "primitive" politics, we are allowed to ignore Italy and Germany in the 40s because they aren't "modern."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:20:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:15:42 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/16/2011 9:19:30 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:53:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you

You are a Presidential candidate, I am a member of the voting public, I have freedom of speech... and indeed satire enjoys special protection.

Am I do to understand that if elected you would attempt to quash internal dissent? Are you a fascist as well as a racist?

I am an anarchist, the opposite of a fascist... Im not a racist either

Why would an anarchist want a role in government?

He just wants power and attention, like the other troll candidates. I wonder when we're doing superlatives that sounds like fun.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:21:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:20:53 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:15:42 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 11/16/2011 9:19:30 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:53:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 8:29:36 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:38:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:33:28 AM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, so I think I am gonna go ahead and run for president.

I thank all of my supporters for pushing me to do this... I will write a campaign pos later

You think you are going to run or you are going to run? You can't even announce your candidacy without sounding 'special'.

Cerebral, this is getting very close to harrassment... Don't make me report you

You are a Presidential candidate, I am a member of the voting public, I have freedom of speech... and indeed satire enjoys special protection.

Am I do to understand that if elected you would attempt to quash internal dissent? Are you a fascist as well as a racist?

I am an anarchist, the opposite of a fascist... Im not a racist either

Why would an anarchist want a role in government?

He just wants power and attention, like the other troll candidates. I wonder when we're doing superlatives that sounds like fun.

Yeah....that's why you should be his VP.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:24:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:21:36 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Yeah....that's why you should be his VP.

shut the f*ck up.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:43:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:20:48 PM, Wnope wrote:
Jimmy isn't racist.

He simply thinks races are healthier when segregated, blacks are less intelligent than whites, are less likely to hold a form of government which is not primitive/emotionally based, make less money than whites due to lack of intelligence, the civil rights bill shouldn't have been passed, that we shouldn't assume blacks were for the civil rights movement, that blacks became slaves as opposed to white due in large part to lower intelligence, and that any differences in national IQ between a country with and without educational infrastructure is attributable almost entirely to innate intellectual abilities between races.

Oh, and although blacks are the ones who tend towards "primitive" politics, we are allowed to ignore Italy and Germany in the 40s because they aren't "modern."

Wnope... I really dont give a shiit about being called a racist anymore..

All you are doing is taking a word and saying that that word desribes my beliefs and then talking about how bad that word is...

Whether or not Wnope considers me a racist is irrelevant, just argue with me on the my actual beliefs, not what word you use to describe them

And, dont even pretend like I said to ignore fascist germany and italy... Okay, there were two white European countries that were fascist for a little bit in the 1940s...

Compare to the arab, latino, and black third world countries which have ben totalitarian for decades...
President of DDO
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 5:08:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I also agree. I do not like his views but Jimmy isn't a racist
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 5:16:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 5:08:03 PM, phantom wrote:
I also agree. I do not like his views but Jimmy isn't a racist

If you're agreeing with Wnope, he was being sarcastic. If you're agreeing with Jimtimmy, then I don't really see what there is to agree about.

Do you really think racism comes out in the form of "I hate black people?" No, its more complex than that, its more of an impression received from one's opinions and language. If a desperate insistence on the superiority of a race is not classified as racist, then nothing is.

I honestly hate this word. People use it when it does not fit, ....and deny it when its very true.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 5:18:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:43:44 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:20:48 PM, Wnope wrote:
Jimmy isn't racist.

He simply thinks races are healthier when segregated, blacks are less intelligent than whites, are less likely to hold a form of government which is not primitive/emotionally based, make less money than whites due to lack of intelligence, the civil rights bill shouldn't have been passed, that we shouldn't assume blacks were for the civil rights movement, that blacks became slaves as opposed to white due in large part to lower intelligence, and that any differences in national IQ between a country with and without educational infrastructure is attributable almost entirely to innate intellectual abilities between races.

Oh, and although blacks are the ones who tend towards "primitive" politics, we are allowed to ignore Italy and Germany in the 40s because they aren't "modern."

Wnope... I really dont give a shiit about being called a racist anymore..

All you are doing is taking a word and saying that that word desribes my beliefs and then talking about how bad that word is...

Whether or not Wnope considers me a racist is irrelevant, just argue with me on the my actual beliefs, not what word you use to describe them


And, dont even pretend like I said to ignore fascist germany and italy... Okay, there were two white European countries that were fascist for a little bit in the 1940s...

Compare to the arab, latino, and black third world countries which have ben totalitarian for decades...

Dude, read what I wrote.

I said you aren't a racist. You just happen to share the most common beliefs and arguments that racists use.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 6:06:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 5:16:28 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 5:08:03 PM, phantom wrote:
I also agree. I do not like his views but Jimmy isn't a racist

If you're agreeing with Wnope, he was being sarcastic. If you're agreeing with Jimtimmy, then I don't really see what there is to agree about.

Do you really think racism comes out in the form of "I hate black people?" No, its more complex than that, its more of an impression received from one's opinions and language. If a desperate insistence on the superiority of a race is not classified as racist, then nothing is.

I honestly hate this word. People use it when it does not fit, ....and deny it when its very true.

000ike... I really dont give a shiit about being called a racist anymore..

All you are doing is taking a word and saying that that word desribes my beliefs and then talking about how bad that word is...

Whether or not 000ike considers me a racist is irrelevant, just argue with me on the my actual beliefs, not what word you use to describe them
President of DDO
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 6:35:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 5:16:28 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 5:08:03 PM, phantom wrote:
I also agree. I do not like his views but Jimmy isn't a racist

If you're agreeing with Wnope, he was being sarcastic. If you're agreeing with Jimtimmy, then I don't really see what there is to agree about.

Do you really think racism comes out in the form of "I hate black people?" No, its more complex than that, its more of an impression received from one's opinions and language. If a desperate insistence on the superiority of a race is not classified as racist, then nothing is.

I honestly hate this word. People use it when it does not fit, ....and deny it when its very true.

Actually he wasn't being sarcastic as you can see in his comment after yours.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:20:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 6:06:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 5:16:28 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 5:08:03 PM, phantom wrote:
I also agree. I do not like his views but Jimmy isn't a racist

If you're agreeing with Wnope, he was being sarcastic. If you're agreeing with Jimtimmy, then I don't really see what there is to agree about.

Do you really think racism comes out in the form of "I hate black people?" No, its more complex than that, its more of an impression received from one's opinions and language. If a desperate insistence on the superiority of a race is not classified as racist, then nothing is.

I honestly hate this word. People use it when it does not fit, ....and deny it when its very true.

000ike... I really dont give a shiit about being called a racist anymore..

All you are doing is taking a word and saying that that word desribes my beliefs and then talking about how bad that word is...

Whether or not 000ike considers me a racist is irrelevant, just argue with me on the my actual beliefs, not what word you use to describe them

Actually, Jimtimmy, you're wrong. I understand the point you've been trying to make -- Reasoning attempted to make the same point, posting a YouTube video that exemplified the perspective.

However, let me explain it to you.

The term "racist" is considered negative, because it indicates someone negative. A "racist" is not simply someone who acknowledges that "people are different based on their genetic, cultural, and personal histories." That is tantamount to calling someone a "brightist," because they acknowledge that an illuminated room is brighter than one that is not. A racist, as defined in the dictionary, is:

"a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others."

You, sir, are a racist, and that is negative. The reason why is because you draw from your limited and clearly ignorant understanding of the world, and apply it to a worldview that has no scientific or logical basis. It is a social imperative -- a means to distinguish class based on morphological differences mostly due to stratum and historical culture -- which just so happens to be the primary distinguishing factor for nationalism as well.

The fact that you dogmatically cling to these views despite logical and scientific evidence otherwise for extended periods reinforces this conclusion. You have no interest in real information -- you refuse to consider the perspectives of anthropologists, neurologists, or biologists on the matter. Your only interest lay with political idealists whose greed-derived xenophobia has driven them to believe that a whitewashed country is the best way to protect their money, ignoring the fact that their money is actually generated by the people they exploit, who is majority the people they're afraid of.

What you fail to realize is that these perspectives, which actually lead to action and behavior, are hurtful and cruel. They lead to abuse and exploitation. You can cite bigoted @ssholes all day long, but there's nothing you can do to change the fact that more than 100 years ago, it became an accepted scientific law that the most cooperative organisms, despite evolutionary advances, are the most successful.

In essence, academically speaking, that makes you an infection. You care a pustule; a festering cyst of this social website. You and the other revoltingly bigoted white supremacists that have made their rare ignorant posts to agree with some child that has misinterpreted the world to agree with their infantile perspectives because it makes that child feel good to believe he's superior or special in some way... you are tainting the intellectually rigorous conversation that might otherwise take place.

You disgust me.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:39:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:20:28 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/16/2011 6:06:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/16/2011 5:16:28 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 5:08:03 PM, phantom wrote:
I also agree. I do not like his views but Jimmy isn't a racist

If you're agreeing with Wnope, he was being sarcastic. If you're agreeing with Jimtimmy, then I don't really see what there is to agree about.

Do you really think racism comes out in the form of "I hate black people?" No, its more complex than that, its more of an impression received from one's opinions and language. If a desperate insistence on the superiority of a race is not classified as racist, then nothing is.

I honestly hate this word. People use it when it does not fit, ....and deny it when its very true.

000ike... I really dont give a shiit about being called a racist anymore..

All you are doing is taking a word and saying that that word desribes my beliefs and then talking about how bad that word is...

Whether or not 000ike considers me a racist is irrelevant, just argue with me on the my actual beliefs, not what word you use to describe them

Actually, Jimtimmy, you're wrong. I understand the point you've been trying to make -- Reasoning attempted to make the same point, posting a YouTube video that exemplified the perspective.

Where can I see this youtube video?

However, let me explain it to you.

The term "racist" is considered negative, because it indicates someone negative. A "racist" is not simply someone who acknowledges that "people are different based on their genetic, cultural, and personal histories." That is tantamount to calling someone a "brightist," because they acknowledge that an illuminated room is brighter than one that is not. A racist, as defined in the dictionary, is:

I am only a racist in the same way that a brightist is a brightist...

"a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others."

True, I don't believe that any race is superior, just different

You, sir, are a racist, and that is negative. The reason why is because you draw from your limited and clearly ignorant understanding of the world, and apply it to a worldview that has no scientific or logical basis. It is a social imperative -- a means to distinguish class based on morphological differences mostly due to stratum and historical culture -- which just so happens to be the primary distinguishing factor for nationalism as well.

That's why us racists created all of those racial and gender studies departments... oh wait, those were created by radical egalitarian multiculturalists like you...

Okay, well maybe thats why we racists created laws like Affirmative Action to help certain racial groups... oh wait,that was you guys too...

Let me be clear here, i wouldnt give a shiit about race if you leftists would stop caring about race... But, im not just gonna sit here and pretend like race doesnt exist while you guys make all kinds of laws that benefit races that apparently dont exist


The fact that you dogmatically cling to these views despite logical and scientific evidence otherwise for extended periods reinforces this conclusion. You have no interest in real information -- you refuse to consider the perspectives of anthropologists, neurologists, or biologists on the matter. Your only interest lay with political idealists whose greed-derived xenophobia has driven them to believe that a whitewashed country is the best way to protect their money, ignoring the fact that their money is actually generated by the people they exploit, who is majority the people they're afraid of.

Yes, I am dogmatic... Meanwhile, you race egalitarians are very open minded...

Lol, in all seriousness, the scientific evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of my view over yours, so I don't even know what to say here...

And, how about those political idealists whose greed derived multiculturalism has driven them to believe that a culturally divided welfare dependant nation is the best way to protect their power?

What you fail to realize is that these perspectives, which actually lead to action and behavior, are hurtful and cruel. They lead to abuse and exploitation. You can cite bigoted @ssholes all day long, but there's nothing you can do to change the fact that more than 100 years ago, it became an accepted scientific law that the most cooperative organisms, despite evolutionary advances, are the most successful.

I have no fuucking clue what you are talking about here... I have no idea... What happened 100 years ago to show what?

What does that even mean...

This is the kind of stupidity that has always characterized you Ren


In essence, academically speaking, that makes you an infection. You care a pustule; a festering cyst of this social website. You and the other revoltingly bigoted white supremacists that have made their rare ignorant posts to agree with some child that has misinterpreted the world to agree with their infantile perspectives because it makes that child feel good to believe he's superior or special in some way... you are tainting the intellectually rigorous conversation that might otherwise take place.

I find it hilarious that you think you could ever be part of an intellectually rigorous conversation

I think it is more intellectually rigorous to talk about scientific realities than to ignore them....

You disgust me.

Why, is it because of my race?
President of DDO
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:51:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:24:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:21:36 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Yeah....that's why you should be his VP.

shut the f*ck up.

troll
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:53:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll be the VP. lol
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:54:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:51:11 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:24:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:21:36 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Yeah....that's why you should be his VP.

shut the f*ck up.

troll

He stalks my posts for the millionth time. I'm fed up, I insult him. I'm a troll. Go ahead and say so, after all its the popular thing to do. Why don't you actually think for yourself.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:01:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 7:54:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 7:51:11 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:24:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:21:36 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Yeah....that's why you should be his VP.

shut the f*ck up.

troll

He stalks my posts for the millionth time. I'm fed up, I insult him. I'm a troll. Go ahead and say so, after all its the popular thing to do. Why don't you actually think for yourself.

I think both you and him are trollish. lol But i'm pretty sure no one here cares. Heck, I don't even care. :)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."