Jump to topic:

DDO Is For Nerds

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 8:59:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
And An Caps, too. This place would be a haven for tumbleweeds, if it were not for people like me and Izbo. AskBob is greatly missed. =) But anyway, the majority of the users here at Debate.org are nerds. They are computer geeks who love a intellectual dialogue about things that pertain to their way of life. Sometimes it is worth reading, then other times it is totally naseauous. Of course you do have the regulars who are a bit moderate and not so lame. As for the rest of you, please dont bore us to death with useless threads. Thank you and have a nice day. =)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:07:40 AM
At 11/17/2011 8:59:33 AM, inferno wrote:
And An Caps, too. This place would be a haven for tumbleweeds, if it were not for people like me and Izbo. AskBob is greatly missed. =) But anyway, the majority of the users here at Debate.org are nerds. They are computer geeks who love a intellectual dialogue about things that pertain to their way of life. Sometimes it is worth reading, then other times it is totally naseauous. Of course you do have the regulars who are a bit moderate and not so lame. As for the rest of you, please dont bore us to death with useless threads. Thank you and have a nice day. =)

Well, if you had just said, from the beginning, that we were speaking too intelligently for you, we might have dumbed things down a bit. Could have saved us a lot of trouble.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:16:05 AM
At 11/17/2011 9:07:40 AM, drafterman wrote:

Well, if you had just said, from the beginning, that we were speaking too intelligently for you, we might have dumbed things down a bit. Could have saved us a lot of trouble.

I dont consider anyone here to be unintelligent. But there are some here who know too much about nothing in significance. You are one of those fools.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:25:27 AM
At 11/17/2011 9:16:05 AM, inferno wrote:

I dont consider anyone here to be unintelligent. But there are some here who know too much about nothing in significance. You are one of those fools.

It's ok. If you study and work real hard then maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to join the big people's club and participate constructively in the adult conversations.

But I understand now. I'll let you have your conversations about aliens and lizard people. Go on and play now.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:43:43 AM
At 11/17/2011 9:25:27 AM, drafterman wrote:

It's ok. If you study and work real hard then maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to join the big people's club and participate constructively in the adult conversations.

But I understand now. I'll let you have your conversations about aliens and lizard people. Go on and play now.

Thats funny. Do you work for the US Government ? Of course not. Have you ever had any supernatural experiences before ? No. Have you ever seen an ET or alien spacecraft at any point in your miserable existence ? Exactly. Youre just blowing a bunch of hot air, and know too much about nothing. The world does not give a damn about you and your kind. You are nothing.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:44:30 AM

Thats funny. Do you work for the US Government ? Of course not. Have you ever had any supernatural experiences before ? No. Have you ever seen an ET or alien spacecraft at any point in your miserable existence ? Exactly. Youre just blowing a bunch of hot air, and know too much about nothing. The world does not give a damn about you and your kind. You are less than zero.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:45:15 AM

Thats funny. Do you work for the US Government ? Of course not. Have you ever had any supernatural experiences before ? No. Have you ever seen an ET or alien spacecraft at any point in your miserable existence ? Exactly. Youre just blowing a bunch of hot air, and know too much about nothing. The world does not give a damn about you and your kind. You are less than zero. ~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:46:01 AM

Thats funny to me. Im already there. Do you work for the US Government ? Of course not. Have you ever had any supernatural experiences before ? No. Have you ever seen an ET or alien spacecraft at any point in your miserable existence ? Exactly. Youre just blowing a bunch of hot air, and know too much about nothing. The world does not give a damn about you and your kind. You are less than zero. ~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:47:09 AM

Thats funny to me. Im already there. Do you work for the US Government ? Of course not. Have you ever had any supernatural experiences before ? No. Have you ever seen an ET or alien spacecraft at any point in your miserable existence ? Exactly. Youre just blowing a bunch of hot air, and know too much about nothing. The world does not give a crap about you and your kind. You are less than zero. ~
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:16:15 PM
DDO is for nerds.

Next up in breaking news: Studies Say The Sky Is Blue!
Don't change channels!
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:19:30 PM
You're desperate for attention aren't you.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 10:56:23 PM
Inferno's post was made with a smiley, he loves you all! Are ye all blind?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp