Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

I am Officially Running for President

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 5:11:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I know I am late, but I am indeed running for president of DDO.

I will be a libertarian president. As in, I will not be interfering with people much, if at all.

Sure, I will be open to new suggestions from members of DDO... but, my main slogan is to live and let live.

My VP is Deathbeforedishonour, who is also a libertarian.

As for people who think I am a racist, I am not. I have addressed this in other threads. However, even if I was, it would not affect anything I do as president.
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 5:22:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You do realize that trying to exercise your political ideology as president of a website is silly, right? A president is here in the first place to keep up the rules and maintain an environment of seriousness and order, not to occupy the position and have the privilege of bragging about a place of office while being a useless figurehead.

Oh, and don't think that just because you say "I'm not racist" enough times, people will start to believe it. You are.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 5:25:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 5:22:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
You do realize that trying to exercise your political ideology as president of a website is silly, right? A president is here in the first place to keep up the rules and maintain an environment of seriousness and order, not to occupy the position and have the privilege of bragging about a place of office while being a useless figurehead.

Oh, and don't think that just because you say "I'm not racist" enough times, people will start to believe it. You are.

Question or emotional response?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 5:26:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 5:22:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
You do realize that trying to exercise your political ideology as president of a website is silly, right? A president is here in the first place to keep up the rules and maintain an environment of seriousness and order, not to occupy the position and have the privilege of bragging about a place of office while being a useless figurehead.

Oh, and don't think that just because you say "I'm not racist" enough times, people will start to believe it. You are.

+1
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 5:39:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Jimtimmy, by running, you are only going to split up the "OI OI! ANARCHY! THE ESTABLISHMENT!" cause.

You both should probably just vote for me. VP isn't the only position you know. I could always make you DDO's ambassador to Africa.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:07:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 5:11:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I know I am late, but I am indeed running for president of DDO.

I will be a libertarian president. As in, I will not be interfering with people much, if at all.

Sure, I will be open to new suggestions from members of DDO... but, my main slogan is to live and let live.

My VP is Deathbeforedishonour, who is also a libertarian.


As for people who think I am a racist, I am not. I have addressed this in other threads. However, even if I was, it would not affect anything I do as president.

You do realize that there are already 2 libertarian candidates (at least 2 people that are running on libertarian principles of minimalist action)?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Joseph_Mengele
Posts: 388
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:24:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 5:22:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
You do realize that trying to exercise your political ideology as president of a website is silly, right? A president is here in the first place to keep up the rules and maintain an environment of seriousness and order, not to occupy the position and have the privilege of bragging about a place of office while being a useless figurehead.

Oh, and don't think that just because you say "I'm not racist" enough times, people will start to believe it. You are.

If jimtimmy wasn't racist I most likely would vote for someone else. I thank you jimtimmy for your racial realism and your racism. And no 000ike I'm not saying it this forward to provoke a response. I'm actually dead serious.
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:28:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 6:24:07 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 11/17/2011 5:22:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
You do realize that trying to exercise your political ideology as president of a website is silly, right? A president is here in the first place to keep up the rules and maintain an environment of seriousness and order, not to occupy the position and have the privilege of bragging about a place of office while being a useless figurehead.

Oh, and don't think that just because you say "I'm not racist" enough times, people will start to believe it. You are.

If jimtimmy wasn't racist I most likely would vote for someone else. I thank you jimtimmy for your racial realism and your racism. And no 000ike I'm not saying it this forward to provoke a response. I'm actually dead serious.

This is why I am NOT voting for jimmy. I am firmly against Racism.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:46:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 6:28:32 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/17/2011 6:24:07 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 11/17/2011 5:22:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
You do realize that trying to exercise your political ideology as president of a website is silly, right? A president is here in the first place to keep up the rules and maintain an environment of seriousness and order, not to occupy the position and have the privilege of bragging about a place of office while being a useless figurehead.

Oh, and don't think that just because you say "I'm not racist" enough times, people will start to believe it. You are.

If jimtimmy wasn't racist I most likely would vote for someone else. I thank you jimtimmy for your racial realism and your racism. And no 000ike I'm not saying it this forward to provoke a response. I'm actually dead serious.

This is why I am NOT voting for jimmy. I am firmly against Racism.

Plus your running against him....
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 8:30:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 6:24:07 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
At 11/17/2011 5:22:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
You do realize that trying to exercise your political ideology as president of a website is silly, right? A president is here in the first place to keep up the rules and maintain an environment of seriousness and order, not to occupy the position and have the privilege of bragging about a place of office while being a useless figurehead.

Oh, and don't think that just because you say "I'm not racist" enough times, people will start to believe it. You are.

If jimtimmy wasn't racist I most likely would vote for someone else. I thank you jimtimmy for your racial realism and your racism. And no 000ike I'm not saying it this forward to provoke a response. I'm actually dead serious.

No offense but if you really wanted to help jimtimmy's canidacy you'd probably do more good by supporting his opponents.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 8:54:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So, being a "race realist" who believes that other "races" are somehow less capable than yours will not affect your actions on here at all? Perhaps you can prevent that issue from defining your candidacy (and your membership here) by developing an interest in some other topic? We tolerate* a wide range here, from the rabid socialists to the radical lesbians, and those whose sole interest in this site is mocking everything in between. You could pick anything, really. I think there's an opening for a fascist now...

*(Tolerate: A word which here means "attack gently with one's tongue firmly planted in one's cheek.")

At 11/17/2011 8:30:44 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 11/17/2011 6:24:07 PM, Joseph_Mengele wrote:
racist stuff

No offense but if you really wanted to help jimtimmy's canidacy you'd probably do more good by supporting his opponents.

That "No offense" is meaningless. The statement following will give offence, whether you add that disclaimer or not; a better way is just to choose carefully who you intentionally give offence to, and then do it thoroughly.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 8:57:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 5:11:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I know I am late, but I am indeed running for president of DDO.

I will be a libertarian president. As in, I will not be interfering with people much, if at all.

Sure, I will be open to new suggestions from members of DDO... but, my main slogan is to live and let live.

My VP is Deathbeforedishonour, who is also a libertarian.


As for people who think I am a racist, I am not. I have addressed this in other threads. However, even if I was, it would not affect anything I do as president.

Worst....campaign....slogan...ever....
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:05:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 5:11:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

As for people who think I am a racist, I am not. I have addressed this in other threads. However, even if I was, it would not affect anything I do as president.

I would appreciate some clarification here because I was actively looking for a racist to support.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:20:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 9:05:09 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 11/17/2011 5:11:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

As for people who think I am a racist, I am not. I have addressed this in other threads. However, even if I was, it would not affect anything I do as president.

I would appreciate some clarification here because I was actively looking for a racist to support.

I'm more picky than that; they have to be racist for my particular ethnic identity for me to support them. That makes it difficult, since I totally made up my own ethnic identity the last time I spliced my DNA.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:46:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 9:05:09 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 11/17/2011 5:11:47 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

As for people who think I am a racist, I am not. I have addressed this in other threads. However, even if I was, it would not affect anything I do as president.

I would appreciate some clarification here because I was actively looking for a racist to support.

I;m not a racist... Having said that, most leftists consider me a racist because I am a race realist.... So, I am probably still ur guy
President of DDO
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:52:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
FFS, jimmy. I'm typically not a mean person but you are the most pathetic individual I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I know you don't care and that's great, so I don't have to feel bad about about saying it. But you let your race define you and you let your beliefs about race define you and that's bloody pathetic. Tell us something we don't know. Please. Thank you.

You must be a real joy to have around in real life.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:55:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 9:52:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
FFS, jimmy. I'm typically not a mean person but you are the most pathetic individual I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I know you don't care and that's great, so I don't have to feel bad about about saying it. But you let your race define you and you let your beliefs about race define you and that's bloody pathetic. Tell us something we don't know. Please. Thank you.

You must be a real joy to have around in real life.

So, will I be able to count on your vote?
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:55:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 9:52:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
FFS, jimmy. I'm typically not a mean person but you are the most pathetic individual I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I know you don't care and that's great, so I don't have to feel bad about about saying it. But you let your race define you and you let your beliefs about race define you and that's bloody pathetic. Tell us something we don't know. Please. Thank you.

You must be a real joy to have around in real life.

Does this mean you're voting for me?
President of DDO
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 9:57:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 9:55:33 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/17/2011 9:52:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
FFS, jimmy. I'm typically not a mean person but you are the most pathetic individual I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I know you don't care and that's great, so I don't have to feel bad about about saying it. But you let your race define you and you let your beliefs about race define you and that's bloody pathetic. Tell us something we don't know. Please. Thank you.

You must be a real joy to have around in real life.

Does this mean you're voting for me?

If I was white and racist I might actually like you.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 10:00:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 9:57:36 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 11/17/2011 9:55:33 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/17/2011 9:52:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
FFS, jimmy. I'm typically not a mean person but you are the most pathetic individual I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I know you don't care and that's great, so I don't have to feel bad about about saying it. But you let your race define you and you let your beliefs about race define you and that's bloody pathetic. Tell us something we don't know. Please. Thank you.

You must be a real joy to have around in real life.

Does this mean you're voting for me?

If I was white and racist I might actually like you.

And I might like you too... if only
President of DDO
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 10:29:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 10:00:36 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

And I might like you too... if only you weren't black

Jimmy has finally admitted he is racist. Now I can go to bed.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 10:35:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 10:29:42 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 11/17/2011 10:00:36 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

And I might like you too... if only you weren't black

Jimmy has finally admitted he is racist. Now I can go to bed.

Did you really need him to admit it? Just look at his avatar.