Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Q & A for jimtimmy

DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:13:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/17/2011 9:51:52 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ask any questions you want!

Maybe i'll even convinc you to vote for me

Do you think African Americans are intellectually inferior to Anglo Americans?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:54:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 2:13:48 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/17/2011 9:51:52 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ask any questions you want!

Maybe i'll even convinc you to vote for me

Do you think African Americans are intellectually inferior to Anglo Americans?

I don't think it... It is a fact of science
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:54:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 7:14:54 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Would you rather live in the ghettos or in Chinatown?

Chinatown
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 3:18:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 2:54:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 2:13:48 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/17/2011 9:51:52 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ask any questions you want!

Maybe i'll even convinc you to vote for me

Do you think African Americans are intellectually inferior to Anglo Americans?

I don't think it... It is a fact of science

you do realise you're an idiot, right? that there're black doctors out there saving peoples lives everyday? what do you do? i mean besides making the idiotic, insulting posts you do...
signature
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 3:35:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 3:18:13 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/18/2011 2:54:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 2:13:48 AM, DanT wrote:
At 11/17/2011 9:51:52 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Ask any questions you want!

Maybe i'll even convinc you to vote for me

Do you think African Americans are intellectually inferior to Anglo Americans?

I don't think it... It is a fact of science

you do realise you're an idiot, right? that there're black doctors out there saving peoples lives everyday? what do you do? i mean besides making the idiotic, insulting posts you do...

what are you doing, other than making posts?
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:14:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
would you consider yourself intellectually superior to those black life saving doctors? just what can you do with this extra intellect you think you have? fair questions to be put to you from an idiot or otherwise when you keep talking stupid racism, i think. :P you might just let it go and say sorry?
signature
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:22:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 4:14:29 PM, badger wrote:
would you consider yourself intellectually superior to those black life saving doctors? just what can you do with this extra intellect you think you have? fair questions to be put to you from an idiot or otherwise when you keep talking stupid racism, i think. :P you might just let it go and say sorry?

I am probably smarter than some black doctors, but not all.

I will probably be able to make a good amount of money with my intellect.
President of DDO
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 7:45:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
JimTimmy:

Do you believe that segregation is a healthier societal alternative for dealing with modern racial diversity as opposed to integration?

If you are elected as an anarchist, won't your first act be disbanding the DDO government?
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 8:48:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 7:45:57 PM, Wnope wrote:
JimTimmy:

Do you believe that segregation is a healthier societal alternative for dealing with modern racial diversity as opposed to integration?

If you are elected as an anarchist, won't your first act be disbanding the DDO government?

Good questions.

For your first question, what I strongly oppose is FORCED integration. I consider affirmative action, busing, quotas, housing vouchers, liberal immigration policies, and, yes, parts of the civil rights act as forced integration.

This is because the state is essentially forcing diversity and integration by force.

I am for whatever happens in a free market, with regards to diversity... It is my hunch that, in a free market, we will be more diverse in some ways and less in others.

Now, we do know that diversity generally is associated with less community trust and, in many cases, violence...

So, I would think that, while a free market would force races to work together, they would also keep some seperation...

As for your second question, I am an anti statist.... However, the DDO government is not a state... A state is an institution which is allowed to aquire property in a way that no other institution in society can...

A government is simply a hierarchy and rules that govern a society. A government CAN exist in a stateless society... which is an argument for another time

I will, however, be limiting the role of the DDO government
President of DDO
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality
President of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 9:50:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality

Oh so greater intelligence is not a form of superiority. You are the epitome of racism, you matched word for word the definition that DN provided, and you deny it,.....and you have the gull to parade around with an avatar titled "denialism."
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 9:50:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality

If I vote for you, can I look forward to more examples of such poignant use of the term "retarded?"
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 9:54:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 9:50:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality

Oh so greater intelligence is not a form of superiority. You are the epitome of racism, you matched word for word the definition that DN provided, and you deny it,.....and you have the gull to parade around with an avatar titled "denialism."

There is nothing objectively superior about being more intelligent, so no...

And, as I have explained in a different thread, the word racist is meaningless. So, I don't care if you want to be stupid and argue over whether or not I am a racist/

And, at least I understand modern science.
President of DDO
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 9:57:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 9:54:33 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:50:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality

Oh so greater intelligence is not a form of superiority. You are the epitome of racism, you matched word for word the definition that DN provided, and you deny it,.....and you have the gull to parade around with an avatar titled "denialism."

There is nothing objectively superior about being more intelligent, so no...

And, as I have explained in a different thread, the word racist is meaningless. So, I don't care if you want to be stupid and argue over whether or not I am a racist/

And, at least I understand modern science.

1) Remember the first part of the definition about a race having specific characteristics...

2) I try to rarely act like this, but I'm rather annoyed now: enough with the bullsh*t about modern science. What you're doing is ridiculously cowardly. You hold these beliefs, but then won't fess up to the consequences, merely hiding behind this so-called "modern science." Grow up.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 9:59:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 9:57:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:54:33 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:50:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality

Oh so greater intelligence is not a form of superiority. You are the epitome of racism, you matched word for word the definition that DN provided, and you deny it,.....and you have the gull to parade around with an avatar titled "denialism."

There is nothing objectively superior about being more intelligent, so no...

And, as I have explained in a different thread, the word racist is meaningless. So, I don't care if you want to be stupid and argue over whether or not I am a racist/

And, at least I understand modern science.

1) Remember the first part of the definition about a race having specific characteristics...

2) I try to rarely act like this, but I'm rather annoyed now: enough with the bullsh*t about modern science. What you're doing is ridiculously cowardly. You hold these beliefs, but then won't fess up to the consequences, merely hiding behind this so-called "modern science." Grow up.

Um, I understand the consequences... Ignoring science on race just results in more failed leftist, multicultural policies
President of DDO
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 10:04:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 9:59:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:57:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:54:33 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:50:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality

Oh so greater intelligence is not a form of superiority. You are the epitome of racism, you matched word for word the definition that DN provided, and you deny it,.....and you have the gull to parade around with an avatar titled "denialism."

There is nothing objectively superior about being more intelligent, so no...

And, as I have explained in a different thread, the word racist is meaningless. So, I don't care if you want to be stupid and argue over whether or not I am a racist/

And, at least I understand modern science.

1) Remember the first part of the definition about a race having specific characteristics...

2) I try to rarely act like this, but I'm rather annoyed now: enough with the bullsh*t about modern science. What you're doing is ridiculously cowardly. You hold these beliefs, but then won't fess up to the consequences, merely hiding behind this so-called "modern science." Grow up.

Um, I understand the consequences... Ignoring science on race just results in more failed leftist, multicultural policies

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend the idea that your view is one of racism? It wouldn't bother me so much if you just admit what you're saying has clear ethnocentrist trends. You claim that all races are equal but different (technically racist), but then champion the prospects of not having any law that protects equal rights. I understand that you support property rights, but your wanting to revoke the Civil Rights Act is detrimental, and fundamentally racist.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 10:09:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think I've ever been this disgusted with a person I was arguing with. He's completely dishonest, he snakes around the dictionary, and slithers around the concepts of "Modern Science." We're not arguing with someone who honestly wants to know the truth, ...we're arguing with someone who wants to fabricate the truth such that it favors him and places him on a position of inherent superiority.

This is Mengele reincarnate.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 10:17:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 10:04:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:59:01 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:57:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:54:33 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:50:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 11/18/2011 9:30:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
The Oxford dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Under this definition, do you believe that your views on race qualify you as a racist?

No,

there is nothing "superior" about any particular race. However, the races are differrent, in important ways that matter a lot for public policy.

However, racial superiority is a retarded belief.... it ignores the subjective nature of reality

Oh so greater intelligence is not a form of superiority. You are the epitome of racism, you matched word for word the definition that DN provided, and you deny it,.....and you have the gull to parade around with an avatar titled "denialism."

There is nothing objectively superior about being more intelligent, so no...

And, as I have explained in a different thread, the word racist is meaningless. So, I don't care if you want to be stupid and argue over whether or not I am a racist/

And, at least I understand modern science.

1) Remember the first part of the definition about a race having specific characteristics...

2) I try to rarely act like this, but I'm rather annoyed now: enough with the bullsh*t about modern science. What you're doing is ridiculously cowardly. You hold these beliefs, but then won't fess up to the consequences, merely hiding behind this so-called "modern science." Grow up.

Um, I understand the consequences... Ignoring science on race just results in more failed leftist, multicultural policies

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend the idea that your view is one of racism? It wouldn't bother me so much if you just admit what you're saying has clear ethnocentrist trends. You claim that all races are equal but different (technically racist), but then champion the prospects of not having any law that protects equal rights. I understand that you support property rights, but your wanting to revoke the Civil Rights Act is detrimental, and fundamentally racist.

As I explained, racist is a meaningless term... And, according to the standard definition, I am not a racist... not that it matters

And, oppoing a law that violates property right is racist?

And, according to you, the only way to not be racist is to pretend that no differnces exist.... as you say equal and different is racist too
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 10:19:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 10:09:47 PM, 000ike wrote:
I don't think I've ever been this disgusted with a person I was arguing with. He's completely dishonest, he snakes around the dictionary, and slithers around the concepts of "Modern Science." We're not arguing with someone who honestly wants to know the truth, ...we're arguing with someone who wants to fabricate the truth such that it favors him and places him on a position of inherent superiority.

This is Mengele reincarnate.

Again, I love how you act like you are seeking out the truth. This is called projection, as I said earlier. You are projecting your own closemindedness on me...

PS: I love how you are pretending like you never made that retarded Darwin remark that I ripped to shreads on the other post.
President of DDO
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 11:13:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 10:17:57 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
As I explained, racist is a meaningless term... And, according to the standard definition, I am not a racist... not that it matters

If the word "racist" has a definition, it is not meaningless.

If your beliefs fit the defined meaning, they are racist by definition. Your opinion of what your beliefs should be called does not affect what the outside world will call them, and has called them.

What is so difficult to understand about this? Nobody is going to start using your softer term just to humour you; nobody wants to make you feel good about your contempt for the intelligence of other "races."

Read my signature.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 1:52:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Q1: Hypo. scenario: You are top on the poll list in the DDO elections, and you now live in Chinatown, and Jackie Chan is your neighbor, since you said you rather not live in the ghettos. Now, some deity told you that you should do one of the following acts or die.

Now, would you rather have sweet erotic lovemaking with Jackie Chan or have a threesome with intellectually inferior ladies Zoe Saldana and Halle Berry? (Assuming that the two ladies lived in the ghettos).

But there's a catch, after the lovemaking, you need to marry your sexual partner/s. Now who do you choose? Because say neither or no comment, you die.

Q2: With all the fiasco of you being racist and arrogant, how can you be possibly sure to convince those around you to vote for you as DDO president? Because from what I've heard, DDO citizens hate you, except maybe for the unique ones.

Q3: Do you stand firm on your BIG ISSUES views?
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 10:11:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/19/2011 1:52:18 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Q1: Hypo. scenario: You are top on the poll list in the DDO elections, and you now live in Chinatown, and Jackie Chan is your neighbor, since you said you rather not live in the ghettos. Now, some deity told you that you should do one of the following acts or die.

Now, would you rather have sweet erotic lovemaking with Jackie Chan or have a threesome with intellectually inferior ladies Zoe Saldana and Halle Berry? (Assuming that the two ladies lived in the ghettos).

But there's a catch, after the lovemaking, you need to marry your sexual partner/s. Now who do you choose? Because say neither or no comment, you die.

I'm not gay. so make it Halle Brry and Zoe Haldman.


Q2: With all the fiasco of you being racist and arrogant, how can you be possibly sure to convince those around you to vote for you as DDO president? Because from what I've heard, DDO citizens hate you, except maybe for the unique ones.

That's a tough issue. A lot of people have strawmanned me as racist... so, i'll have to over come that...


Q3: Do you stand firm on your BIG ISSUES views?

Not really,i havent updated those in a while
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 11:55:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/18/2011 10:09:47 PM, 000ike wrote:
I don't think I've ever been this disgusted with a person I was arguing with. He's completely dishonest, he snakes around the dictionary, and slithers around the concepts of "Modern Science." We're not arguing with someone who honestly wants to know the truth, ...we're arguing with someone who wants to fabricate the truth such that it favors him and places him on a position of inherent superiority.

This is Mengele reincarnate.

it's the tiny penis effect.
signature
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 12:15:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
JT, what is your stance on negro rights on DDO? Should we add a forum where the intellectually inferior negroes can talk about their fried chicken and white women?